Alan Pardew

Mike

We won't. We're too scared of looking fickle.

I'm not even joking.

I can't help but think if they don't hear the fans calling for his head they'll think we're happy enough to have him here.

Sacked as soon as we are safe. Which makes no fucking sense.

Damn straight. Logically, if we want a fairytale season, we just have to keep him on!

Imagine the Pardew wonderland we'd all be delighting in when he turns it around from this position and wins the league. O0

Have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he'll be here next season.

“The eight year gives us that stability. If we go through a bad period we have to take it on the chin. We have to move on with that period. You can’t have roses all the way through eight years.”

Llambias is a gobshite, I'm sure if I dug around long enough I could find countless quotes where he's gone on to contradict himself. 

Place no credence on quotes like that whatsoever.

“The eight year gives us that stability. If we go through a bad period we have to take it on the chin. We have to move on with that period. You can’t have roses all the way through eight years.”

Llambias is a gobshite, I'm sure if I dug around long enough I could find countless quotes where he's gone on to contradict himself. 

Place no credence on quotes like that whatsoever.

Quite. I suspect Ashley is absolutely furious behind closed doors. Pardew's incompetence has nearly (and still might) cost the club some £60m.

No, but you'll still come out smelling of shite

Guest Dontooner

We need to go for a win at QPR ....Need to get this straight once end for all. Still clenching a penny up my ass till we do the feat.

Must admit I still don't quite understand the vitriol :lol:

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

We'll stay up and hopefully move on to bigger things. Howay.

You still want him as our manager going forward? :lol:

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Neither does anyone else they just want him replaced going into next season.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

(Disclaimer: I have regularly been swept up in Internet mob hatred)

He's got 2 games to redeem himself to his players and employers, the pressure's slightly off so just go for it you fucking plank. If he wants to keep his better players, he's going to have to show some initiative here and show them how where we could be going under him next year. No doubt the prick will be thinking about getting a tremendous point at QPR.

Guest neesy111

Llambias said he was allowed a bad season, this hasn't been a bad season it's been shambolic.

Also Llambias and the club have been very too quiet during this shocking spell of form to think they are still happy with Pardew imo.

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

This is one step away from "It's only a game lol"

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

Been offered a massive lifeline this evening. Absolutely has to take the right approach against QPR, which would be against everything he has done this season.

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Been offered a massive lifeline this evening. Absolutely has to take the right approach against QPR, which would be against everything he has done this season.

Wholeheartedly concur. Come on then Alan; do at least one thing right, you cleft.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

I'm conflicted on the question, part of me says yes he will be sacked as Ashley is a business man and if he see a potential loss in profit, and a liability to the "company" he will want to get rid, which Pardew 100% is, but the other half says no because of this quote:  :undecided:

Guest neesy111

That's just a soundbite and was before we spent 22M in January to get us away from relegation.  Ashley imo will be furious behind the scenes.

He'll play safe, no doubt about it imo.

to be honest, I think the pressure is off the players after tonights result. imagine going to QPR while we were 3rd bottom - think the players would have bottled it.

now I think they really will go for it. must be so pissed of that even if pardew tells them to play it safe, I think they'll give it a real go and ignore him, they have a point to prove.

He's not going but he's walking on thin ice. If things haven't improved within the first 10 games or so next year, then he's gone.

I still reckon he has until Christmas.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Everything in that Ferguson post is fact. It betrays no emotion. He is miserable. He is a drunk. He has poisoned.