Alan Pardew

Mike

:lol: At least we do practice corners sometimes!

I've said before, the only way he can conceivably stay in the summer is if there's a massive overhaul behind the scenes, including the addition of top class, experienced coaches to help improve our pattern of play/set pieces etc.

On balance I still expect him to be gone though.

Guest Bert Shaft

Love this Pardew also blaming Ashley malarky.

Whilst he is totally correct saying this, it seems that Partridge has totally forgotten that he told everybody last August that our squad was more than big enough and strong enough for the season ahead and that we had a better squad than the one that finished 5th.

What a fuckin' bumbaclart!  :mike:

Guest firetotheworks

Set of c***s for publishing that

Tbf, along with Ameobi's injury, it's more likely to be a blessing in disguise if it forces him to finally try something different.

How dare he want us to block runs like every other team. Horrible rugby/NFL/lacrosse/cricket/equestrian loving c***.

I find it funny he's had to right it down, seems like the same thing we've always been doing (back post, someone score from the knock-down/back across goal) and it doesn't work.

hope he fucks off and the end of this season and never darkens our door again

we have decent players but he has no idea how to get the best out of them.

sissoko, cisse, cabaye, tiote and ben arfa are all now not playing and look rubbish thanks to the piss poor "management" by this grinning buffoon

Guest icemanblue

A few people have said, a few times, that, with the right investment in the summer and reduced fixtures next season, we could conceivably go on to have a similar season to last year. That'd be an improvement, for me. I'd be more than happy to have to endure another season like that.

What world are you/they living in? A season like last season is never going to lead to sustainable success. Bloody hell.

Say what now? I didn't realise I was saying it would. It was said in the context of the debate, ie. if we're stuck with him, it might not be too bad. Optimism, you know?

Set of c***s for publishing that

Agree. More proof that the media hate us. Trying to give their mate Harry Redknapp an advantage for his already relegated team. "Harry you've been warned!". Disgusting. Ban whichever paper printed that from St James'.

Not a chance he will have another 5th place finish like last year imo, I don't think he'll ever do as poorly as he did this year either, but we hardly had an effective sustainable formula last year, we ground results out and were scoring wonder goals every other game.