Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Dontooner

Scary scenes......almost like they stayed up and we go relegated ....haunting...

Coward Pardew we need win win tomorrow...

I quite liked Pardew until about 2 months ago (as a man, not a manager). Now every day I hate him more, even without him saying anything.

I wanted Souness out enough to contemplate paying someone to murder him. I want Pardew out enough to contemplate murdering him myself.

NB. If someone murders him in the next few days, it's not me, promise.

Mancini in!!

Fook right off.

Pardew lover!!

Is it that obvious :lol:

It is, you haven't got a bad word tovsay about our fraud of a manager. :huff:

Say something, I dare you!

Annoys the fuck out of me how you see Wigan taking the game to Man City, then compare it to how we set up against them, basically waving the white flag before a ball had even been kicked. :anguish: Negative bastard.

Just not looking forward to this now ,cannot bare the excuses of another tactically inept performance blaming everyone but himself.I would have the uttermost admiration if he went out to win it and played to everyones strengths with a proper formation and purpose YOU NEED TO WIN THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE AND NOT RELY ON OTHERS  :rant:

For bloody fucks sake, is he actually making excuses before we play the worst team in the league, instead of worrying about them he should be coming out and saying how much we want and need this and that we're gonna give it all we've got. Not these fucking weasel like comments from this negative twat, sick to death of this shit now.

They may already have been relegated from the Barclays Premier League, but Alan Pardew expects Queens Park Rangers to go down fighting in their final two fixtures.

And so, although the West London outfit currently occupy bottom spot in the table and have nothing to play for but pride, the Newcastle boss knows Sunday's trip to Loftus Road still represents a tough challenge.

It's like a parody. :lol:

'I can't say that this game is a game that we're confident of winning'