Alan Pardew

Mike

Rafa will never happen as long as there is a hole in my arse. Not worth getting your hopes up.

That can be attended to

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnl53xs8FA1qbz9fx.gif

WUT....

Regarding this idea that it's pie in the sky to want to dominate games for a whole 90 minutes, how can you explain this deeply evident tactic of sitting back once a goal ahead? We choose not to dominate games, we say that's our lot so let's hang on, despite it blowing up in our faces on numerous occasions this season and some wins being far more close than they should have been. I recall a 3-0 win over a 10 man Wigan, have we won any others in the league by 2 or more goals? Might have won a lot more full-stop if we saw fit to put the game to bed now and again.

Only other game we've won by two is Southampton home.

Well there you go, and it's a similar concept as when we accept a draw like at West Ham last week. We visibly stop making meaningful attacks, it's as if part of this consists of Pardew taking the flair players off to dissuade the team from going forward. Which invites pressure, blah blah blah. It's so depressingly flawed, so fuck going on about it being unrealistic to expect to dominate the game for 90 minutes when we barely even try to do so for half of them.

Pardew is more capable than Kinnear or Shearer.  He's on a par with Hughton. He offers a better working relationship with the chairman than Keegan.

He has been Ashley's best appointment.  I'm not going to demand Ashley have another go at f***ing things up. If (as we could fear) a replacement takes us down the fans that pushed for his sacking will be to blame for making his position untenable.Ashley's to blame for Pardew. If he improves on him champion. I'm not gonna give the f***er any excuses.

Horse p*ss.

So would you demonstrate against a new manager from the get go if he was unproven s**** like Pardew?

What are you on about?  You claimed "If (as we could fear) a replacement takes us down the fans that pushed for his sacking will be to blame for making his position untenable" and that is total bullshit.  If fans get Pardew sacked and Ashley screws up then that's down to Ashley and nobody else.

So Pardew is capable of lining the team up to attack, to create chances, to take a lead...but then after we do it successfully he tells the players to stop doing it?

That doesn't make any sense, but suggests he's more capable than many on here will accept at least for starting games if not finishing them off.

Is it not more reasonable to suppose that Pardew lines them up in the effective fashion people describe....but that the players wilt and throw Pardews instructions out if the window?

Pardew is more capable than Kinnear or Shearer.  He's on a par with Hughton. He offers a better working relationship with the chairman than Keegan.

He has been Ashley's best appointment.  I'm not going to demand Ashley have another go at f***ing things up. If (as we could fear) a replacement takes us down the fans that pushed for his sacking will be to blame for making his position untenable.Ashley's to blame for Pardew. If he improves on him champion. I'm not gonna give the f***er any excuses.

Horse p*ss.

So would you demonstrate against a new manager from the get go if he was unproven s**** like Pardew?

What are you on about?  You claimed "If (as we could fear) a replacement takes us down the fans that pushed for his sacking will be to blame for making his position untenable" and that is total bullshit.  If fans get Pardew sacked and Ashley screws up then that's down to Ashley and nobody else.

We have seen the quality of Manager that Pardew is capable of appointing though. What makes you think he will do better than his best appointment yet?

No, you posted a few segments that showed we had performed well in a half or so. How many times have we sustained a performance for a full 90 minutes? You could count it on 1 hand this season.

And your the most negative bloke here ffs, your outright claiming that Pardew is the best Ashley will provide so we should just suck it up and accept it. People want Pardew gone because they believe this club can achieve far more without this berk holding us back, it's the opposite of negativity, it's aspiring for better.

If your aim is to dominate games for 90 minutes you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

:lol:

:lol: f*** sake man

I don't agree with all the points the lad is making, but have to say I agree that it's unrealistic to expect to dominate a game for 90 minutes - the opposition are always going to have a spell where they're on top, it's the resilience to ride out those spells that's important.

Christ, I disagree that Dolly Parton sleeps on her front, but no-one's said that.

If they are planning on getting rid he should go now. Absolutely no point in him being here.

How do you feel about Pardew's comments about Arsenal and Europe, do you think they're disrespectful to the fans? Just asking as you've been quite patient with the manager so would be interested to know whether you think they're acceptable or significant. In other words not having a go. :lol:

Regarding this idea that it's pie in the sky to want to dominate games for a whole 90 minutes, how can you explain this deeply evident tactic of sitting back once a goal ahead? We choose not to dominate games, we say that's our lot so let's hang on, despite it blowing up in our faces on numerous occasions this season and some wins being far more close than they should have been. I recall a 3-0 win over a 10 man Wigan, have we won any others in the league by 2 or more goals? Might have won a lot more full-stop if we saw fit to put the game to bed now and again.

Only other game we've won by two is Southampton home.

And that was an own goal :lol:

When your argument is 'the replacement could have us performing worse than needing to win our 37th match to not be relegated' then times are pretty bad. :lol:

It's moronic and that's before trying to get behind the thought process which ends up blaming the fans if the owner appoints the wrong manager.

Bottom line is; after several years of inexcusable dross people want a side they enjoy watching, a manager who is competent and owners who have compassion. Not a lot to ask it? Yet we fail on each count. It is more apparent that just like his native business; Ashley wants as best profit for as minimum investment as he can. This extends, not from just the monetary but people he is willing to employ. More than willing to rely on kids and cheap merry go round managers to suit this ideal.

The only reason we were invested in so forcefully in January is that he shit himself and through this plan even then we nearly lost out. It's not all their fault, but despite the financial benefits for the club and Ashley, we are club dependent on a lack of ambition and getting by. That's why Rafa et al are laughable. Enter Barry Fry, John Gregory, O'Leary et al instead. Everyone is treated like his 6 pound peanuts lackeys in Sports Direct; except that its just relative to the money that is in football. The football is tertiary.

Genuinely don't understand how much shitter it's got to get before some people want to change the manager. Had we gone down this season, and it was fucking close, then would that have prompted a change? How shit would it have to get before you think "Actually, yeah, this is awful. The next bloke can't be as bad and I'll take a chance it could even be better."

To keep him purely because the next bloke could be worse is no argument whatsoever imo.

Horse p*ss.

We have seen the quality of Manager that Pardew is capable of appointing though. What makes you think he will do better than his best appointment yet?

When was the last time Pardew appointed a manager?

So Pardew is capable of lining the team up to attack, to create chances, to take a lead...but then after we do it successfully he tells the players to stop doing it?

That doesn't make any sense, but suggests he's more capable than many on here will accept at least for starting games if not finishing them off.

Is it not more reasonable to suppose that Pardew lines them up in the effective fashion people describe....but that the players wilt and throw Pardews instructions out if the window?

The players wilt? :lol:

And have been wilting since he got here, every time we have a lead, even when it's two completely different XIs from game to game?

The first part of what you're saying has crossed my mind recently, our football is never that great or incisive but we've occasionally shown that we can have much the better of the game for decent periods.

The bit afterwards just seems very farfetched to me compared to the alternative, our players voluntarily giving up on any attacking gameplan. This is compounded by the manager's subs, his general post match comments about needing to hang on and the well known "no more goals" instructions, which would be funny if it wasn't so indicative of our approach since the guy came in.

Its quite obvious our game plan is to contain, score a goal from a bit of magic and hold the lead and keep it tight and safe.

The issue we have is we can't contain anybody, we can't create chances to score goals b/c we lack fluidity and movement, and we had no ability to keep it tight or safe.

SO he failed at the awful game plan he has set up using players who are more suited to a more a fluid and attacking style of play. He's a fool for trying to do something his players are not well suited for in effort to stick to his genius ideals. The very ideals that had us scraping safety this season.

Happy face is troll face in disguise.

I actually think it's Alan himself.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/17/article-2050213-0E673FC400000578-993_468x310.jpg

'Happy' looking 'face' there like. If the slipper fits...rumbled Alan.

If they are planning on getting rid he should go now. Absolutely no point in him being here.

How do you feel about Pardew's comments about Arsenal and Europe, do you think they're disrespectful to the fans? Just asking as you've been quite patient with the manager so would be interested to know whether you think they're acceptable or significant. In other words not having a go. :lol:

Tbh I haven't seen them properly other than on facebook etc.. I have been ignoring his comments for most of the season.

But from what I did see he didn't care if we lost 4-0 and was just glad we aren't in Europe next season?

If that's correct then they are pathetic and I'm not sure exactly what he is aiming for because we aren't going to win the league so 8th would probably be his perfect finish. Its the highest we can finish without that nasty Europe business. Obviously going out of the cups early means we aren't going to indirectly qualify either.

It would be funny if we do sack him just to see the reaction on here to how bad his replacement is.

Shudder to think.

Glenn Hoddle and his faith healer maybe.

Why would that be funny?  You're bastard mental man.