Alan Pardew

Mike

It would be funny if we do sack him just to see the reaction on here to how bad his replacement is.

Shudder to think.

Glenn Hoddle and his faith healer maybe.

Hoddle's ten times the manager Pardew is.

Every managerial appointment has risk attached, but keeping him is a much bigger risk in my opinion. We're going to see the better players wanting out straight away, that's pretty obvious.

Guest bimpy474

It would be funny if we do sack him just to see the reaction on here to how bad his replacement is.

Shudder to think.

Why would that be funny?  You're bastard mental man.

:lol:

Doesn't coach the team to attack dangerously.

Doesn't send the players out positively or with confidence.

Is tactically flawed.

Cannot change the flow if a game.

Doesn't get the best out of his team (the starting XI and the squad as a whole).

Isn't right for the type of players that we are keen on purchasing.

Doesn't fill you with excitement going into next season.

I'm not happy with it.

I'm not happy with my small cock but I'm not going to chop the f***er off either.

Tbf you can't replace your cock.

That's the point of the analogy.

I've as much faith in Ashley bringing in better than i have of my cock growing back.

Hang a dumbell from it nightly. ;)

Happy Face just can't cope with someone other than Ashley being a twat at this club.

I'm on record calling Pardew a cunt.

We were relegation bait before Pardew and we will be after though.  Ashley is the common denominator.

Happy Face just can't cope with someone other than Ashley being a twat at this club.

We were relegation bait before Pardew and we will be after though.  Ashley is the common denominator.

There's evidence that Ashley has started to (slowly) learn from his mistakes. There's no evidence that Pardew even recognises his.

I want rid of Ashley too, but it's easier to get rid of Pardew, and easier to find someone to come in and manage the team than it is to find someone to buy the club.

The Q&A will be pointless. I don't doubt a few will get through with decent questions, but Pardew will be able to bat them off and the caller will get no come back. It's pointless unless you can get into a debate with him because every question can be easily answered in Pardew style.

It will be like when we had Nick Clegg in our town hall. Everyone was there ready to rip into him. He got difficult questions, deflected them and answered in his own way, then moved on without the person asking the question getting a come back.

The squad isn't relegation bait though, so your point is nonsensical.

You've claimed that the players are "wilting" - how is that Mike Ashley's fault?

For someone who hates Pardew, you're doing a good job of arguing against every point made about his poor management. Why?

Shudder to think.

Would play some better stuff at least.

Sign me up

If they are planning on getting rid he should go now. Absolutely no point in him being here.

How do you feel about Pardew's comments about Arsenal and Europe, do you think they're disrespectful to the fans? Just asking as you've been quite patient with the manager so would be interested to know whether you think they're acceptable or significant. In other words not having a go. :lol:

Tbh I haven't seen them properly other than on facebook etc.. I have been ignoring his comments for most of the season.

But from what I did see he didn't care if we lost 4-0 and was just glad we aren't in Europe next season?

If that's correct then they are pathetic and I'm not sure exactly what he is aiming for because we aren't going to win the league so 8th would probably be his perfect finish. Its the highest we can finish without that nasty Europe business. Obviously going out of the cups early means we aren't going to indirectly qualify either.

:thup:

So Pardew is capable of lining the team up to attack, to create chances, to take a lead...but then after we do it successfully he tells the players to stop doing it?

That doesn't make any sense, but suggests he's more capable than many on here will accept at least for starting games if not finishing them off.

Is it not more reasonable to suppose that Pardew lines them up in the effective fashion people describe....but that the players wilt and throw Pardews instructions out if the window?

This is classic Nicos cake and eat it argument style. I don't like Pards but people underestimate him...I want him gone but don't trust MA to get the right man, we create chances but we don't score many goals...etc....I see you..You rascal!! :lol:

What shows up Pardew's terrible tactical knowledge is his inability to manage good players on the pitch. He was picking Hayden Mullens ahead of Javier Mascherano. He has no idea what to do with Vernon Anita despite his obvious quality. James Perch comes on ahead of him ffs! He plays Yohan Cabaye as some sort of defensive midfielder lumping the ball forward. He thinks Sissoko is a number 10. He had Cisse out on the right. He throws Obertan on simply to run. Its all pathetic.

The squad isn't relegation bait though, so your point is nonsensical.

You've claimed that the players are "wilting" - how is that Mike Ashley's fault?

For someone who hates Pardew, you're doing a good job of arguing against every point made about his poor management. Why?

The year we were relegated Shola made 22 appearances.  He's had 35 this season.  Is that improvement?

Haver you compared the starting 11 for each season?

Coloccini, STaylor and Gutierrez were all in the first 11 back then.

Is Perch that much better than Butt?  Santon miles aheaf of Enrique?  Simpson better than Beye?  Williamson better than Bassong?  Krul that much superior to Given?  Marveaux a better PL player than Duff?

Ashley is a tool granted, but after the biggest spend of any team in the January window, he can hardly take any blame for the appalling showing since then.

You can always gauge how good a Manager is when the chips are down. It's about how they react to improve in areas you're struggling in.

Lets look at some of the issues.

Passing is still fucking shocking overall.

Corners are, well I think we all know.

Movement off the ball is still too static and easy to read.

Lack of pressure on the ball.

I could go on, but as not one of those areas have improved over the course of the season, I think it pretty much spells out he's not the right man for the job.

This is classic Nicos cake and eat it argument style. I don't like Pards but people underestimate him...I want him gone but don't trust MA to get the right man, we create chances but we don't score many goals...etc....I see you..You rascal!! :lol:

I'm asking the question of people who want to have their cake (we're capable of so much, we take the lead we look good, the players are all mint) and eat it (we create nothing whatsoever haven't put in one good performance and it's all down to Pardoowho tells them to stop playing so well at half time).

It's spot on to say we create chances but don't score them.

We're 8th in the table for shots on target.

We're 19th for goals per shot on target.

http://www.sotdoc.co.uk/updated-shot-on-target-table-i-english-premier-league/

The Chronicle and Trinity Mirror group companies may contact you by email, phone or letter with details of goods and services you may be interested in. You will not be charged for these messages.

That's at the very end of the survey, for those who don't want to waste their time filling it in.

Ashley is a tool granted, but after the biggest spend of any team in the January window, he can hardly take any blame for the appalling showing since then.

You can always gauge how good a Manager is when the chips are down. It's about how they react to improve in areas you're struggling in.

Lets look at some of the issues.

Passing is still fucking shocking overall.

Corners are, well I think we all know.

Movement off the ball is still too static and easy to read.

Lack of pressure on the ball.

I could go on, but as not one of those areas have improved over the course of the season, I think it pretty much spells out he's not the right man for the job.

We have improved since the window closed and the show hasn't been so appalling since then.  We're 10th in the table on games since the window closed.  It was the awful run before the window that fucked our season.