Alan Pardew

Mike

Ugh please fuck off. I'm unsure how to feel about the Arsenal game. A win would probably buy him some time.

Will obviously be cheering on, but I'd trade it for a fresh start next season.

I'd trade the 0-4 that Pardew doesn't care about for him getting the boot. Games a dead rubber anyway, bit harsh on Harps though.

Ugh please fuck off. I'm unsure how to feel about the Arsenal game. A win would probably buy him some time.

I'd trade the 0-4 that Pardew doesn't care about for him getting the boot. Games a dead rubber anyway, bit harsh on Harps though.

He'd probably concede more if we didn't arrange to throw the game.

He'd probably concede more if we didn't arrange to throw the game.

:lol: Damage limitation at 4-zip, this is NUFC under Pardew.

That telegraph story again sums things up for me. Not one mention of the way we play, the main reason we have had such an awful season.

He can buy English all he likes, if he continues with the same tactics it wont change a thing.

Big lumps with tackles think of fat sam's type of signings.  Smith, cacapa etc ...  Thats what we will be looking forward to if Pards has his way with signings, 

Nationality is irreverent.

That telegraph story again sums things up for me. Not one mention of the way we play, the main reason we have had such an awful season.

He can buy English all he likes, if he continues with the same tactics it wont change a thing.

Big lumps with tackles think of fat sam's type of signings.  Smith, cacapa etc ...  Thats what we will be looking forward to if Pards has his way with signings, 

Nationality is irrelevent.

:thup: Both of you.

I think the only chance we have of him going is if there is some kind of cataclysmic meltdown against Arsenal, with us getting a tonking, players fighting among themselves and being sent off, Gouffran smacking Pardew when he's replaced by Shola on 70, the crowd invading the pitch and burning effigies of Pardew, Lambsarse and Ashley etc etc. A full on anarchistic riot is required, if not, and we have all been warned, it will be another 7 years of this horrific manager with his horrific stone age tactics and ugly hoofball football. I'd rather watch Stoke.

Cacapa and Smith big lumps? News to me, like. Cacapa was diminutive and the complete opposite type of defender to the one you'd expect Big Sam to buy.

Yeh Cacapa got physically man handled by Benjani, he was only brought in coz he was free and a former international. Big Sam loves those signings regardless of his blueprint.

Are we fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I still want him sacked and i've been saying that for a bloody long time.  If he's keeping his job though, Ashley will give him til christmas I would think which means he'll have a whole summer transfer window, a whole preseason and half the next season to fuck things up.  We'd better hope he has a plan even if it's just for damage limitation.

It´s just so, so sad to everyday come in here and read that Pardew will get more time. I don´t know what to do anymore. He is single handling destroying our club and there are not a fuss about it. It´s just crazy. Big Sam didn´t even get a few months, but this clown... 0-9 in the last two home games, and nothing, nada.

The interest in watching the games has dropped dramatically and if he is here next year I don´t know how much I will see. I just hate him, hate to see him. I hate Ashley for not having any ambitions whats so ever with this club other than having good looking numbers in his books.

It´s just a so sad, sad time to be a NUFC supporter right now :'(

I've been waking up for over 6 months now hoping he is gone. I keep telling myself he will be sacked before the january window, he will be sacked after the january window, he will be sacked if we lose the next game, he will be sacked if we go down or if we are safe... now I keep telling me he will get sacked after the Arsenal game.. He is dragging the life out of me as a NUFC Supporter and a football fan, I hope to god he is gone by the end of the season(and im not a religous person) and replaced with a decent manager who is attacking minded.

It´s just so, so sad to everyday come in here and read that Pardew will get more time. I don´t know what to do anymore.

Give over, man.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/0e/Morrissey-crying.gif

f*** this season and f*** football man.  We're going to have to get behind this c*** and pray to god he has some kind of plan to fix this mess.

Never. Like Bimpy said, I'll be here complaining until there is a change. We (the fans) the only sane voice of this club now. We can't get sucked into it.

It´s just so, so sad to everyday come in here and read that Pardew will get more time. I don´t know what to do anymore.

Give over, man.

Why? I you are fine with everything I'm happy for you. I'm not and that is not funny.

The Daily Star article indicates that Pardew wants a bit more flexibility in the transfer policy. The expectation was that investing in youth would cover the gaps in the squad that arise when established first team members are injured or need resting. Trouble is, the general level of the Premiership now makes it difficult for young players to move straight from the reserves without seriously weakening the first team's results. Perhaps Pardew could have been a bit more patient with one or two of our youngsters, but it's a problem that affects most Premiership clubs now. They may now be looking for experienced players to fill out the squad and allow the youngsters to go out on loan to gain experience.

What's more, I don't think we should be rigid about not taking on loan signings. Rose at Sunderland and Townsend at QPR show how they can work well.

But get used to it, people, Pardew won't be sacked. It would make Ashley and Llambias look pretty stupid if they got rid of him so soon after all the talk of sticking with a manager through good times and bad. If it's a consolation, Pardew may therefore now be in a good position to ask for the flexibility in transfers that's needed.

Give over, man.

:lol: Some of the stuff that gets written, man. Is this place going to be a cataclysm of faux-depression all summer?

It's not like supporting Newcastle has ever been anything other than a rollercoaster of unmitigated pain. If you can't be bothered to scramble for stream on a Saturday in your Oslo bedsit, life will go on.

The Daily Star article indicates that Pardew wants a bit more flexibility in the transfer policy. The expectation was that investing in youth would cover the gaps in the squad that arise when established first team members are injured or need resting. Trouble is, the general level of the Premiership now makes it difficult for young players to move straight from the reserves without seriously weakening the first team's results. Perhaps Pardew could have been a bit more patient with one or two of our youngsters, but it's a problem that affects most Premiership clubs now. They may now be looking for experienced players to fill out the squad and allow the youngsters to go out on loan to gain experience.

What's more, I don't think we should be rigid about not taking on loan signings. Rose at Sunderland and Townsend at QPR show how they can work well.

But get used to it, people, Pardew won't be sacked. It would make Ashley and Llambias look pretty stupid if they got rid of him so soon after all the talk of sticking with a manager through good times and bad. If it's a consolation, Pardew may therefore now be in a good position to ask for the flexibility in transfers that's needed.

You only have to look at Aston Villa as an example! Their first team this season has been littered with youth. They will most likely survive by the skin of their teeth as it turns out. But Lambert sets them out to play a clear and defined brand of football. It may have taken them half a season to start getting results, but it shows that youngsters can do the job if the football is structured.

Villa surviving with that first team is a monumental achievement compared to our miserable failure in merely surviving with ours.