Alan Pardew

Mike

honestly think this may have saved pardews reputation, good season followed by poor one he can blame on luck then when he gets sacked it'll be kinnears fault, the narrative will be now how unfair it is on him...

It's interesting thinking about that meeting they held earlier. They didn't even mention him in that statement they released. Maybe a fallout over summer recruitment?

Kinnear may have been hired as a desperate attempt to make Pardew walk, rather than them having to push him.

Oh no ... not more sympathy for Pardew.

The guy shouldn't be in a job, yet he is still drawing a cheque  for the rubbish he's doing.

Hope Kinnear get's on him about doing a better job, because he's had it too easy imo.

I'm kind of shocked people are trusting that JFK is going to be some breath of fresh air or something. I'm just of the mindset that he's just as shit as the rest of them man.

Look at Kaka's post, and no disrespect or calling out of Kaka at all - just really wondering if people are just clutching at straws here or are trying to be positive. But I've seen a few like it.

Just curious that's all...I'm really sick to my stomach about all of this :(

Oh no ... not more sympathy for Pardew.

The guy shouldn't be in a job, yet he is still drawing a cheque  for the rubbish he's doing.

Hope Kinnear get's on him about doing a better job, because he's had it too easy imo.

Say what you like about Pardew but at least he's got a 5th placed finish to fall back on. Kinnear's now drawing a wage despite the fact he was fucking shit the last time he was here.

I really can't understand why there is this new found sympathy for Pardew on this forum.

No wonder why the media thinks the toon army is mad.

This Pardew t*** almost got us relegated with no help from the 2nd coming of JFK

Yet now you feel sorry for him???

I really can't understand why there is this new found sympathy for Pardew.

This Pardew t*** almost got us relegated with no help from the 2nd coming of JFK

Yet now they feel sorry for him???

As I said, I don't rate Pardew as a manger. He's terrible at what he does. But I don't dislike him as a human being. For the most part, he's handled his job with professionalism.

This is nothing more than a bitch move from Ashley, who doesn't have the balls to fire Pardew outright. Ashley is the fat piggy on the playground who trips-up other kids as they're running but whines and tattles whenever he gets his. Complete pussy.

I really can't understand why there is this new found sympathy for Pardew.

Yet now they feel sorry for him???

As I said, I don't rate Pardew as a manger. He's terrible at what he does. But I don't dislike him as a human being. For the most part, he's handled his job with professionalism.

This is nothing more than a bitch move from Ashley, who doesn't have the balls to fire Pardew outright. Ashley is the fat piggy on the playground who trips-up other kids as they're running but whines and tattles whenever he gets his. Complete pussy.

Absolute nonsense, if ashley has the balls to re hire JFK what makes you think he don't have the balls to fire

Pardew?

Pardew is still here because he is a complete pussy bitch boy controlled by Ashley. 

JFK is worse of a liar than AP man. As far as I'm concerned we've even less to look forward to. The cunt that is JK will be mouthing off all of our musings in the press, this is absolutely disgusting.

So to me, the stance of "hah, fuck AP now he knows how it feels" type shit is not what I'm listening to as the end result is the same: Mike Ashley continues to take the piss and drag OUR club through shit. Its beyond ridiculous.

He loses a significant sum of cash if he lets Pardew go, no? Why not make things so unbearable that Pardew leaves of his own accord?

Would make sense anyway.

Makes no sense,  hire another staff with 3 year contract is not the way to cut down budget.

He loses a significant sum of cash if he lets Pardew go, no? Why not make things so unbearable that Pardew leaves of his own accord?

Would make sense anyway.

Makes no sense,  hire another staff with 3 year contract is not the way to cut down budget.

It's got nothing to do with trimming the budget, it's Ashley knowing he looks like an idiot if he gives Pardew an 8-year contract, fires him after 1 season, and loses out on whatever severance terms are included in Pardew's contract.

We have no idea what's included in JK's contract, or really what his role will be. Guy seemed desperate enough to get back into football in whatever capacity, I'm sure he's here on a skin and bones contract.

The only logical reason Ashley brought-in JK is to put pressure on Pardew. Otherwise it's a completely irrational move.

It all depends on what Ashley's motivation for hiring JK is.

Would make sense anyway.

It's got nothing to do with trimming the budget, it's Ashley knowing he looks like an idiot if he gives Pardew an 8-year contract, fires him after 1 season, and loses out on whatever severance terms are included in Pardew's contract.

We have no idea what's included in JK's contract, or really what his role will be. Guy seemed desperate enough to get back into football in whatever capacity, I'm sure he's here on a skin and bones contract.

The only logical reason Ashley brought-in JK is to put pressure on Pardew. Otherwise it's a completely irrational move.

It all depends on what Ashley's motivation for hiring JK is.

Ashley does not care if he looks like an idiot , otherwise he would not had hired JFK.

I do not buy this nonsense that JFK is here to push Pardew out that is complete tripe.  He can afford to pay off Pardew easily, if Ashley is so scared of paying out money, why did he sanction all those transfers in January?

If Pardew were to do what Keegan did, and walk out the door in September or August, then that will put us in a very very similar situation to the one in 2008, where it all unfolded into a nightmare.

I don't think he would walk, although Im not 100% sure on that, and I really hope he just puts up with whatever shite Kinnear produces and sits it out until JFK's next heart attack.

Would make sense anyway.

You're thinking like a fan. Think like an Ashley.