Alan Pardew

Mike

I think this is just a smokescreen of fear so the fans lay off Ashley's man Pardew. Think about it.

Ashley appoints JFK  so the fans know that if they turn on Pardew, JFK is what we'd get as a replacement.  It seems it's a move to deflect pressure from the Manager.

I think this is definitive proof that Kinnear would have come in if they'd have sacked Pardew last month. I'm massively conflicted about the future now.

Yeah this was my line of thinking also. Joe Kinnear should be no where near this club its a fucking joke. Feel as low about the club now as I did back when Kinnear first graced us with his presence.

No idea where this leaves Graham Carr now.

All it needs is for Kinnear to tell Ashley to flog Ben Arfa and Co and build the team around Shola for me to be done with Newcastle I think.

If there was any doubt about the direction that we'd be going in style-wise, Joe Kinnear and Alan Pardew in a nightmare partnership should have settled it once and for all. Joe claims he'll be advising on both the signings and that he'll improve us as a team,so I can see him and Pards really hitting it off. Fuck the pair of them.

Often, I wonder if Ashley bought us for some mad negative reason. Maybe a Geordie beat up his mother or something, and he wants revenge?

-He got us relegated with a series of bewildering decisions.

- He failed to appoint a manager, bewilderingly.

- Hughton got us promoted (by accident) so he got sacked when he was doing an OK job.

- They appointed a failed manager, who accidentally got us to fifth.

- Last season was a return to form, and how he wants to see the job through so that NUFc goes into liquidation.

I know that's nuts - but it does make this latest thing make sense.

Anyone else?

Alan Pardew has been backed into favourite by Sky Bet to be the next Premier League manager to leave their job after Joe Kinnear revealed on Sunday that he has been appointed as Newcastle's director of football.

The development was followed by a run of bets on Pardew to depart, prompting the online bookmaker to cut their odds from 20/1 to 7/4, replacing Swansea City's Michael Laudrup at the head of the market.

Guest bimpy474

If there was any doubt about the direction that we'd be going in style-wise, Joe Kinnear and Alan Pardew in a nightmare partnership should have settled it once and for all. Joe claims he'll be advising on both the signings and that he'll improve us as a team,so I can see him and Pards really hitting it off. Fuck the pair of them.

That's the thing with the DOF i don't get. For the DOF to be any good or of use he will sign players that fit the system the manager plays, if it is to work properly, well good luck to JFK with that, as Pardew has no real system, style or long term goal.

A DOF, the wrong man, for the wrong manager at the wrong time.

Die Hard 6 : Just die.

Couldn't give a fuck any more. I mean, obviously I do, but it's really not worth worrying about Pardew. He's like a blackhead on the end of your nose when you've got full-blown bad AIDS.

Guest neesy111

Couldn't give a fuck any more. I mean, obviously I do, but it's really not worth worrying about Pardew. He's like a blackhead on the end of your nose when you've got full-blown bad AIDS.

:thup:

This clubs problems all lay firmly with Ashley.

Guest bimpy474

It's amazing that not one person who knows football has ever said to Ashley "your doing it all wrong pal".

It's amazing that not one person who knows football has ever said to Ashley "your doing it all wrong pal".

Most of the spongers he employs will have learned from what happened to Keegan. Keep your head down and you'll be fine.

A lot of people have been clinging on to Pardew being sacked soon and the possible upgrades we could get. We don't even have that anymore, because you're just going to trade one turd for another. There is no way out of this now, what the fuck have we become. We will go down this coming season, I've never been more convinced.

Guest bimpy474

I reckon people have.  The problem is he doesn't listen and/or care.

Correct i think.

Most of the spongers he employs will have learned from what happened to Keegan. Keep your head down and you'll be fine.

Also correct.

A lot of people have been clinging on to Pardew being sacked soon and the possible upgrades we could get. We don't even have that anymore, because you're just going to trade one turd for another. There is no way out of this now, what the fuck have we become. We will go down this coming season, I've never been more convinced.

If I had a cast iron guarantee that Ashley would go in the event of relegation, get me to the Championship. Unfortunately, no such guarantee exists.

Yes you're right. I don't know what I was thinking, that Ashley might sack Pardew and bring in someone who knew about football, even if it was a cheap alternative like Poyet. Ashley only hires his London mates so he can keep the cockney circle watertight. That's always going to come first, the football is just an afterthought.

Pardew's position is almost untenable. There could be a lot of upheaval before the season starts - can't see many players being happy with this.

I can't honestly see him coming back from holiday. Sounds like he's been told over the phone.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew's position is almost untenable. There could be a lot of upheaval before the season starts - can't see many players being happy with this.

Fortunately most of the players (French ones at least) will have no idea who Kinnear is. And seeing as most of them probably had a DOF at their clubs in France. Still isn't going to go swimmingly like.