Alan Pardew

Mike

A lot of people have been clinging on to Pardew being sacked soon and the possible upgrades we could get. We don't even have that anymore, because you're just going to trade one turd for another. There is no way out of this now, what the fuck have we become. We will go down this coming season, I've never been more convinced.

I'm now clinging to the hope Pardew doesn't get sacked.

Guest bimpy474

A lot of people have been clinging on to Pardew being sacked soon and the possible upgrades we could get. We don't even have that anymore, because you're just going to trade one turd for another. There is no way out of this now, what the fuck have we become. We will go down this coming season, I've never been more convinced.

I'm now clinging to the hope Pardew doesn't get sacked.

Jesus H Christ, we are holding both ends of a shitty stick :(

Seriously now feeling awful for him and Carr.

Assume Carr will still pick the players out and JFK will decide if they are suitable for the Premier League. Which is just ridiculous.

It might suit Pardew though. I'm sure him and Joe will agree on what a premier player should look like. Jumpers and tacklers will be right up their street, fuck those poncey French twats which Carr seems to like so much.

Which other Premier League manager would accept Joe Kinnear being brought in above him and with final say on transfers, whilst he's on holiday? None that I can think of.

I do feel a tad sympathy if he's been kept out of the loop with all of this, its just outrageously humiliating for him.

Not sure how he'll be with it all, wouldn't be at all surprised if he quit. 

I do feel a tad sympathy if he's been kept out of the loop with all of this, its just outrageously humiliating for him.

Well it work against keegan and I bet Pardews contract favours he club more favourably this time round.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew knows how lucky he is to be manager of us, and not some pub team in Welling. He accept anything to keep his job imo.

How do we know he's been kept out of the loop? He might be good mates with Kinnear for all we know.

Pardy Balboa can't win really. If he walks he's lost the best job he'll ever get and been completely humiliated but if he stays he'll look even more pathetically weak than we ever thought possible.

Lovely karma.

Pardy Balboa can't win really. If he walks he's lost the best job he'll ever get and been completely humiliated but if he stays he'll look even more pathetically weak than we ever thought possible.

Lovely karma.

Yup, he's got a bigger shyster than himself on his case now.

How do we know he's been kept out of the loop? He might be good mates with Kinnear for all we know.

As I've said before, I think the appointment is to make people feel sorry for Pardew to deflect pressure off him.

Got no sympathy for Pardew, the last time we did a sneaky, pre-planed move like this, he was the beneficiary. He knew what he got into the day he replaced Hughton for BS reasons. They all deserve each other really.. We don't.

Got no sympathy for Pardew, the last time we did a sneaky, pre-planed move like this, he was the beneficiary. He knew what he got into the day he replaced Hughton for BS reasons. They all deserve each other really.. We don't.

Agreed.