Alan Pardew

Mike

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

People tend to like legit info. Pretty easy to believe anything negative at present.

We'll see. Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you're talking utter shite. :lol:

:undecided:

Aye don't take it to heart mate, everyone is on edge right now.

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you f***ers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

Duck. Water. Arse.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you f***ers were so precious about what people post.

Duck. Water. Arse.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EePuCX9t74c/TaSRTqnIlcI/AAAAAAAAH_U/onDjNKc-q6I/s1600/duck-butt.jpg

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

Now isn't the time to be spreading rumours, even those being passed in good faith. Unless you were there when Carr resigned or heard from him yourself its going to be massively questioned, and if you cannot accept that people will question it, especially at a time like this without getting defensive, then yes, you shouldn't be posting.

Hope that clears things up. :)

6 posts lets go mental.

Think people are just willing to accept every bit of bad news rumour as true and f*** logic and other things.

Just heard hba has been sold for £1 :(

no need to be a f***ing knob about it is there? i'm just passing on decent information ive heard to fellow "fans" from a canny source that has been right on the majority of other news this week.

dont believe it, i dotn give a f***

You think that's me being a knob?  :lol:

Get a grip and fwiw, I don't believe a thing you are saying, just some s*** stirrer trying to get everyone while they are down. We've had plenty of your kind on here before, your arent anything special.

:lol:

like i say decent source.

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

@lee_ryder: Understand that there is no truth in talk that chief scout Graham Carr has left the club #nufc

like i say decent source.

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

@lee_ryder: Understand that there is no truth in talk that chief scout Graham Carr has left the club #nufc

Not sure either of these two has the credit in the bank to be believed without question.

To be fair, I wouldnt use Lee Ryder to dismiss a rumour :lol:

Better than an itk source from a first time poster. As much as I think journalists spout shit

He posted this yesterday as well:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 18 Jun

Understand Derek Llambias still at #nufc as is Alan Pardew.

Better than an itk source from a first time poster. As much as I think journalists spout shit

Ha was true at the time

Ha was true at the time

Kinnear said he had resigned, ITK's said he had resigned and Ryder said he was still here. Now a day later he's gone. Who's the more reliable source of information?

Ha was true at the time

Kinnear said he had resigned, ITK's said he had resigned and Ryder said he was still here. Now a day later he's gone. Who's the more reliable source of information?

Kinnear said he was gone back to finance.