Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

You've changed your tune. :lol:

No i haven't, said the same all summer. Shame you've missed the posts, they were very interesting.

Guest bimpy474

how's that?  bimpy's been able to see through pardew for a looooong time man, you dug up some obscure post or something?

I do wonder why people aren't allowed to change their mind or opinion. Funny thing the internet :lol:

I've not changed a thing in my thinking, well i don't think :lol:

There was a dark cloud hanging over this club when Souness was in charge and it's same feeling with this guy for me.

Totally agree, difference is Souness resigned, this knacker would hang on to the bitter end. :(

That Scottish pig did not resign! He was sacked oddly enough after a night match hammering off.......Man City!

There was a dark cloud hanging over this club when Souness was in charge and it's same feeling with this guy for me.

Totally agree, difference is Souness resigned, this knacker would hang on to the bitter end. :(

That Scottish pig did not resign! He was sacked oddly enough after a night match hammering off.......Man City!

he's right, it was gullit who walked without the payment...one reason i'll not hear a word said about the guy

Was at that game. Was such fun.

Guest bimpy474

I do apologise, i could have sworn he walked. Ta for putting me right ;)

You don't really want to say that stuff until the window slams shut. He's right but it'll look daft if Saurez and Bale then get sold.

Surprised he didn't mention that we've managed to keep hold of Cabaye...although if a club came with an offer we'd have to consider it.

Guest icemanblue

No i haven't, said the same all summer. Shame you've missed the posts, they were very interesting.

Fuck me, you post a lot. :lol:

Pardew gots us playing awful football, he's proven to be tactically inept, absolutely clueless at what to do when it's not going the way he needs it too, he picked players that were so out of form it was embarrassing. He lies, and in that he thinks we are dumb and he can pull the wool over our eyes. And he couldn't get the team fired up, the performances against Sunderland and Liverpool were so bad they deserved the sack on their own. He constantly talks the team down, as if we are some sort of small team like Wigan.

In saying that, as much as it pains me he will have my backing for the start of the season, in the hope he can prove he isn't a complete idiot (As soon as you see Jonas lined up against Man City he will prove what an idiot he is).

But the one thing he doesn't deserve is another go, last season had a plethora of reasons, far more than finishing 5th as a reason to be given more time.

Guest bimpy474

You don't really want to say that stuff until the window slams shut. He's right but it'll look daft if Saurez and Bale then get sold.

Surprised he didn't mention that we've managed to keep hold of Cabaye...although if a club came with an offer we'd have to consider it.

Never misses a chance usually does he. I like what he's saying but if Saurez goes, how does it look then. If Tottenham and Liverpool are being honest, they may want to keep them but they'll also be trying to get as much money as they can too. The prinicples only last until enough money is dangled.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck me, you post a lot. :lol:

Pardew gots us playing awful football, he's proven to be tactically inept, absolutely clueless at what to do when it's not going the way he needs it too, he picked players that were so out of form it was embarrassing. He lies, and in that he thinks we are dumb and he can pull the wool over our eyes. And he couldn't get the team fired up, the performances against Sunderland and Liverpool were so bad they deserved the sack on their own. He constantly talks the team down, as if we are some sort of small team like Wigan.

In saying that, as much as it pains me he will have my backing for the start of the season, in the hope he can prove he isn't a complete idiot (As soon as you see Jonas lined up against Man City he will prove what an idiot he is).

But the one thing he doesn't deserve is another go, last season had a plethora of reasons, far more than finishing 5th as a reason to be given more time.

What's your point chum, He does have my backing in a way, i don't really have a choice do i ?. Now go and find another post where i said, i back the team and not him as i've said that a few times. We all say things that will be contary to something else we've said.  While that's natural and like most people on here it doesn't bother them, as most realise it's human nature. You on the other hand are a bit sad thinking it's great to point these things out.

I've noticed you seem to have targeted me lately, i do love attention like. Sadly not as much as you.

Guest icemanblue

fucking hell bimpy that was 16 days ago :lol:

I say loads of shite tbh :lol:

There's my point.

I remembered it because I knew for a fact you'd change your tune as soon as the mood shifted again.

There's my point.

I remembered it because I knew for a fact you'd change your tune as soon as the mood shifted again.

did the mood shift towards pardew?  what prompted that inochi?  was it the inspiring draw with rangers, or when we made motherwell look ordinary? :lol:

Guest icemanblue

There's my point.

did the mood shift towards pardew?  what prompted that inochi?  was it the inspiring draw with rangers, or when we made motherwell look ordinary? :lol:

Nah, of course not. His original post saying Pardew had his support was much earlier in the summer. That was just the first one I could find, then I stopped looking. Around that time, a fair few people were making conciliatory posts, saying they hoped he could turn it around. Might have been around the time JFK was appointed, can't be sure. Just knew it'd go out of the window.

f***ing hell bimpy that was 16 days ago :lol:

I say loads of s**** tbh :lol:

There's my point.

Nah, of course not. His original post saying Pardew had his support was much earlier in the summer. That was just the first one I could find, then I stopped looking. Around that time, a fair few people were making conciliatory posts, saying they hoped he could turn it around. Might have been around the time JFK was appointed, can't be sure. Just knew it'd go out of the window.

You don't think people still cling to that hope?

Guest bimpy474

There's my point.

I haven't changed a thing, I back the team, not him as i think he's shit. I go into this new season and i do indeed back him as the manager in the hope he gets us playing well. I have to as he's in charge and i support Newcastle United and i want the best for us.

Now they they are opposing positions/stances, people can hold opposing views at the same time, or is that beyond your scope of understanding ?