Alan Pardew

Mike

I've been supporting for nearly 40 years and i dont think i've seen such an awful team for so long. And i've seen Jim Smith's team.

That would be at least a little easier to take if the players we had were all as shit as Pardew makes them look.

Why are we so disorganised in general. We always look so ragged defensively especially.

I watched a disgustingly bad Palace squad make Spurs work extr hard to get a result on Saturday.

That same Spurs team would have pretty much done what City did to us today, I guarantee it.

Fucking shambolic.

Guest bimpy474

I've been supporting for nearly 40 years and i dont think i've seen such an awful team for so long. And i've seen Jim Smith's team.

That would be at least a little easier to take if the players we had were all as shit as Pardew makes them look.

I agree i mean team as in team play, we had some shocking players in the past but i dont think i've ever seen them play as bad as this.

Pardew's just fucking awful.

I don't see how Kinnear could be any worse. At least he wouldn't talk about how we can't compete all week and stand for the players contributing this gutless crap.

Probably right unfortunately..

I don't see how Kinnear could be any worse. At least he wouldn't talk about how we can't compete all week and stand for the players contributing this gutless crap.

He's probably motivate half of them, at least he wouldn't go in to every match expecting to lose.

Don't do it, don't think it.. 

But to be honest he can't be much worse. I think at least we would have a team that fights for something under Kinnear.. Argh now I'm doing it..

Not going to happen guys.  We're stuck with him for a few months at least and after him we've got JFK to look forward to.  After that we might get someone who can make us a proper football club again.

It's going to be a long season.

Any glimmer of hope I had for this season has gone.  We would never beat man city but it's the inept performances across the park that's the concern.  I went to a few pre season games and was worried at the level then but thought come actual real game  time we would up the anti and we clearly haven't.

It's the worse I've seen in years, leaderless on the pitch, clueless in the dug out and an owner that doesn't give a fuck.

Bleak days indeed.

Pardew,just can't seem to get a performance out of his players, for me he has to go and should have been fired lasts  season.  Yes Kinnear will be put in charge but it won't be any worse than the shit we are watching at the moment.

Poyet really is our only hope. We will either get him and that's the plan all along or the worst happens and JFK steps in.

So hope? Yep it really is down to one man, Gus Poyet.  :jesuswept:

I just can't see anyone but Kinnear getting the job.  Tragic.

Pardew clearly been sniffing glue, judging by his post match interview. He's been hung out to dry. Question is how worse will things have to get before he decides to walk? No way will Ashley sack him, it's all about forcing him to leave of his own accord.