Alan Pardew

Mike

Individual class won the game at the end... no praise due. Fuck off.

so when things go wrong its all his fault and never the players fault and when things go well he has nothing to do with it and its all down to the players. Good to know

Good substitutions and a nice POSITIVE pattern to our play today..surely he can't fail to notice the difference a positive , attacking performance makes to our points total at the end of 90 minutes. Anyway one swallow a summer does not make, but keep this kind of attitude and performance coming consistently and all will be good.

so when things go wrong its all his fault and never the players fault and when things go well he has nothing to do with it and its all down to the players. Good to know

I give the players enough criticism. If you think Pardew won this game thanks to his tactics and inspirational touch-line shouts, then you need your head testing.

Papering over the cracks.

Guest neesy111

I give the players enough criticism. If you think Pardew won this game thanks to his tactics and inspirational touch-line shouts, then you need your head testing.

Papering over the cracks.

:thup:

They were as bad as last season up here.

Fair play on the subs. Starting Shola was Pardew at his worst. Gouff and Remy came at pivotal times though. Let's see how this pans out an that Anita, Gouff, Remy et al. give him something to think about. Provided he has the foresight; we're still very much in confidence and magic territory. Better htough and a fantastic way to win.

Guest bimpy474

Well done to Pardew for not playing Taylor, Tiote and Jonas.  That made a massive difference today.

Well done, none of them could play :lol: lets wait until their available.

A win's a win, I'll take it. We shouldn't be relying on 'magic' at home to a team like Fulham though, they put us under very little pressure. The 4-4-2 is crap.

Is that because we played with two utterly static strikers up front, and no orthodox wingers (I didn't see the game)? Sign a winger and not be retarded enough to play Shola with Cisse, I think 4-4-2's always going to be our best formation with this manager.

Assuming they're all available, he absolutely must start the team that finished this game in the next match. If Tiote and them walk back in he wants shooting.

100% agree. We looked a footballing side when they were all on. A real dangerous one at that.

Guest bimpy474

We stayed 4-4-2 in the last half and hour and played brilliant, we had movement and one touch passing. Movement is what it's all about.

Assuming they're all available, he absolutely must start the team that finished this game in the next match. If Tiote and them walk back in he wants shooting.

100% agree. We looked a footballing side when they were all on. A real dangerous one at that.

I would still start Anita.

For too much of the match we looked like a bunch of decent individuals and not a team in the slightest. However he deserves credit for going for the win with more than three minutes left. Threw the big guns on and we deserved the win in the end.

Lots of work needed going forward.

A win's a win, I'll take it. We shouldn't be relying on 'magic' at home to a team like Fulham though, they put us under very little pressure. The 4-4-2 is crap.

Is that because we played with two utterly static strikers up front, and no orthodox wingers (I didn't see the game)? Sign a winger and not be retarded enough to play Shola with Cisse, I think 4-4-2's always going to be our best formation with this manager.

It just doesn't work, especially with Shola. It's all just straight lines, wide players cutting in and CM's in the centre circle when we're attacking.

For too much of the match we looked like a bunch of decent individuals and not a team in the slightest. However he deserves credit for going for the win with more than three minutes left. Threw the big guns on and we deserved the win in the end.

Lots of work needed going forward.

I thought we looked very much like a team up until we got around their area and the play got congested. Anita & Sissoko linked well with the defence/wide players, it was making it stick upfront.