Alan Pardew

Mike

He said: 'We get criticised a lot for perhaps not over-spending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

'But you can look at those other situations where it hasn't gone well, and Leeds are an example of that, unfortunately

:jesuswept:

It's fucking subliminal advertising.

We're going to invest nothing whatsoever because if we do we'll end up like Leeds and drop through the leagues. Spending anything on players puts us in danger of administration. The absolute cunts.

What I meant was it was typical Pardew really. It was always going to be a game where we set out to do the bare minimum to win, and nothing more.

In these games that's all you can really ask for IMO, although it would have been nice to get a 3-0 under our belts, it's been a while since we gave anyone a good beating. Fairly predictable win this one, the real test will be on Monday against Everton.

What I meant was it was typical Pardew really. It was always going to be a game where we set out to do the bare minimum to win, and nothing more.

In these games that's all you can really ask for IMO, although it would have been nice to get a 3-0 under our belts, it's been a while since we gave anyone a good beating. Fairly predictable win this one, the real test will be on Monday against Everton.

Aw really? Bleurgh.

He said: 'We get criticised a lot for perhaps not over-spending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

'But you can look at those other situations where it hasn't gone well, and Leeds are an example of that, unfortunately

We're going to invest nothing whatsoever because if we do we'll end up like Leeds and drop through the leagues. Spending anything on players puts us in danger of administration. The absolute cunts.

There's absolutely no comparison between ourselves, and the fucking Leeds situation like.

Christ sake

There's absolutely no comparison between ourselves, and the fucking Leeds situation like.

Christ sake

Tell that to Pardew.

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Leeds

Everton

Cardiff

8 games for Pardew to be judged on.  Could be gone by Halloween if it goes badly, and would have NO excuses about the quality of opposition.

W4 D1 L1

Liverpool

Mackems

Man City

Chelsea

Tottenham

.. is a harsh run that could do for him. 5 points would  be a good return.

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Leeds

Everton

Cardiff

8 games for Pardew to be judged on.  Could be gone by Halloween if it goes badly, and would have NO excuses about the quality of opposition.

W4 D1 L1

Liverpool

Mackems

Man City

Chelsea

Tottenham

I judged him after the first 10 games last season like he requested.

He doesn't get a second bite of the cherry as far as I'm concerned

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Leeds

Everton

Cardiff

W4 D1 L1

Liverpool

Mackems

Man City

Chelsea

Tottenham

When we were in the top half, before the awful pre Christmas run?

If you won't accept top half standard then he's got no hope.

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Leeds

Everton

Cardiff

W4 D1 L1

Liverpool

Mackems

Man City

Chelsea

Tottenham

When we were in the top half, before the awful pre Christmas run?

If you won't accept top half standard then he's got no hope.

We started last season poorly iirc either way Pardew is always asking for his judgement to be re arranged

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Leeds

Everton

Cardiff

W4 D1 L1

Liverpool

Mackems

Man City

Chelsea

Tottenham

Given that we're not judging him on the Man City game surely it's not fair to judge against any other good sides either?

Just the sh*t and average ones.

We started well enough last year I thought, it just gradually got worse and worse!

You're right, we did start off well last season, we beat Spurs 2-1 at home in our first game and it didn't go pear shaped until after that.

Fairly sure we got a little bit further than that. Could be wrong like.

We lost our next game, it did get worse though because I think we were drawing a few games early on.  The Norwich home game in September wasn't very good for a win and the next game was Reading and we drew with them and looked poor.  I'm sure Pardew tipped them to stay up after that game and he said they were a good team.  :lol:  They weren't a good team, it was us that made them look less than shite. 

Our really bad form probably started in early November when we lost to West Ham at home.

We lost our next game, it did get worse though because I think we were drawing a few games early on.  The Norwich home game in September wasn't very good for a win and the next game was Reading and we drew with them and looked poor.  I'm sure Pardew tipped them to stay up after that game and he said they were a good team.  :lol:  They weren't a good team, it was us that made them look less than s****. 

Our really bad form probably started in early November when we lost to West Ham at home.

Aye sounds about right, I wasn't talking about performances like, meant points on the board, we started well on that account but then think it was after that awful Norwich game in which we won, things were bleak after that.

We lost our next game, it did get worse though because I think we were drawing a few games early on.  The Norwich home game in September wasn't very good for a win and the next game was Reading and we drew with them and looked poor.  I'm sure Pardew tipped them to stay up after that game and he said they were a good team.  :lol:  They weren't a good team, it was us that made them look less than s****. 

Aye sounds about right, I wasn't talking about performances like, meant points on the board, we started well on that account but then think it was after that awful Norwich game in which we won, things were bleak after that.

see this is it right here, we were fucking awful last season but ba scored enough goals to hide it until we properly fell apart

a lot of our performances when we finished 5th were fucking awful but the defence was tighter then and ba/cisse scored enough goals to hide the shite football

it's amazing people can't see the common denominator :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We absolutely didn't like.

We had 4 wins in 15 matches ffs. Those wins were Spurs on the opening day, a 1-0 over Norwich at home, a lucky, last minute 2-1 home win over West Brom, and a 3-0 win against 10 men Wigan.

Neither our points total, or performances were acceptable. In those opening 14 matches we lost to West Ham, Swansea, Southampton and Stoke, while drawing with Villa at home, Reading and Sunderland.

We got 17 points from a possible 43. No one can be expected to win every match, obviously. But that's s*** form.

Our form after that got even worse and then didn't pick up until we got the boost of the new signings. Once that boost wore off, our form went back to being s*** again and we won one in 6 matches, scoring 3 goals, 2 of which were thanks to Bosingwa.

It was s*** and it got worse. There's no way of getting around that, neither in terms of results or performances. It was rotten.

We absolutely didn't like.

We had 4 wins in 14 matches ffs. Those wins were Spurs on the opening day, a 1-0 over Norwich at home, a lucky, last minute 2-1 home win over West Brom, and a 3-0 win against 10 men Wigan.

Neither our points total, or performances were acceptable. In those opening 14 matches we lost to West Ham, Swansea, Southampton and Stoke, while drawing with Villa at home, Reading and Sunderland.

We got 17 points from a possible 43. No one can be expected to win every match, obviously. But that's s*** form.

Our form after that got even worse and then didn't pick up until we got the boost of the new signings. Once that boost wore off, our form went back to being s*** again and we won one in 6 matches, scoring 3 goals, 2 of which were thanks to Bosingwa.

It was s*** and it got worse. There's no way of getting around that, neither in terms of results or performances. It was rotten.

how did pardew walk away from that train wreck man?

EDIT: good post btw, interested to see how stats are gonna convert it into a success