Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Roger Kint

The Chronicle (@ChronicleNUFC) tweeted at 8:34 AM on Thu, Oct 31, 2013: Fatigue is setting in admits Newcastle boss Pardew after League Cup defeat http://t.co/3RfEWLXYHZ #NUFC

how do the Chronicle know that?

If only Pardew knew how much he was loathed, the bright lights of London would be so much more appealing. Palace fans haven't had a fair crack at hating him yet.

HLTCO ‏@HLTCO 36m

Newcastle fans want Pardew out badly. We want Pardew in. Mike Ashley, swallow your pride and let us take him off your hands. #cpfc

They are desperate for him :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

We seriously have some issues regarding the fitness of the players, that is down to the management/coaches and what they are doing in training.  I believe we are focusing too much on strength than actual fitness.

Who would have guessed employing barely a handful of coaches would leave major areas of players training being neglected? Add fitness to movement, set pieces, finishing etc as areas our players have got worse in since Ashley decided to cut costs

Exactly.  If your not going to spend any money on players, then at least put some money into coaches/manager to get the best from them.

:thup:

That Rene bloke peddled by Man Utd should have been brought in the second he was dumped. Surely they know investing in coaches should also improve the kids and make more money long term? No lets just have a skeleton staff oversee 50+ players.

Why can't we:

- Sack the useless cunt

- Employ a good manager that may cost us 10 million over 5 years

- Tell him we have to sell to buy and money available based on success (Or he has 10 million a season)

- Encourage him to develop youth side of the club

Although Pardcunt is cheap we still do spend some money on players such as Sissoko, Mbiwa, Anita, Remy etc and seem willing to at times. Surely getting a better class of manager and explaining the constraints could prove as effective and potentially better return for Ashley.

Also give the manager full control of the team and make changes he wishes within budget. Yes we don't have the resources of Man City, Chelsea etc but what we can do is set out a blueprint with a decent class of manager at the top of that. preferably one that can change and implement a style of play throughout the club.

Rotated most if the team and blames tiredness pure comedy

Similar to last season really, with the Europa League - he always dropped a number of key players for the early rounds, but still blamed tiredness if/when those same dropped players didn't perform in the following league matches.

Chelsea have played 15 games this versus our 12.

Guest bimpy474

We seriously have some issues regarding the fitness of the players, that is down to the management/coaches and what they are doing in training.  I believe we are focusing too much on strength than actual fitness.

Who would have guessed employing barely a handful of coaches would leave major areas of players training being neglected? Add fitness to movement, set pieces, finishing etc as areas our players have got worse in since Ashley decided to cut costs

While i agree on the most part Rog, the set pieces i certainly do not. Hughton who had even less staff than Pardew. Just Hoots, Calderwood (who he didn't even have toward the end) and the GK coach who name i can't remember (Barron ?).

Our attacking set pieces were excellent, now having Carroll made that easier but not compared to the shambles we now see. Man Utd scoring from corners with Evra means you dont have to be Andy Fucking Carroll to win a header. It's about delivery, timing and the actual coaching of it. Pardew is totally rank as are the rest of his staff at it. And for a professional manager and his coaches to be that inept at something that's a basic football set up. Well it's just completely embarrassing.

We have two fitness coaches so fitness should not be a problem. Now the movement and system i agree does require more dedicated coaches, but did teams like Brighton (under Poyet), and do several other lower league teams who are playing decent pass and move stuff have a mulititude of coaches ?.  The movement and system come from the manger firstly and Pardew had no identity at all in the way we play. It's completely ad hoc and just a big mess most of the time.

While we could do with more (better if not more) coaches, Pardew is the one that needs to go and a more forward thinking passing coach (manager whatever), needs to be his replacement. Who ? dunno as i wouldn't hold my breath on Kinnear and Ashley picking a good one but i'm willing to see them try as Pardew is just crap and certainly not going to improve.

Guest bimpy474

Rotated most if the team and blames tiredness pure comedy

Similar to last season really, with the Europa League - he always dropped a number of key players for the early rounds, but still blamed tiredness if/when those same dropped players didn't perform in the following league matches.

Chelsea have played 15 games this versus our 12.

You cant really compare their squad to ours to be fair. They have multiple quality players in positions, something we dont. Anyway it's a mute argument imo as fitness and fatigue in October is just bullshit and not worthy of discussion.

What if he went to Crystal Palace and did well? like got them above us who would probably be free-falling under the stewardship of Mr.Kinnear :lol:

:( actually don't want to even think how bad that would be.

What if he went to Crystal Palace and did well? like got them above us who would probably be free-falling under the stewardship of Mr.Kinnear :lol:

:( actually don't want to even think how bad that would be.

If it would happen it would be one step closer to some sort of meaningful change, which is all I care about. Don't care whether we're shit under Pardew or Kinnear.

Given the restrictions the club operates within, if Pardew went, who could we honestly get in that's any better?

There are managers that have a tactical nous for starters and wouldn't f*** about with things all the time. A good manager would be able to get us playing decent regardless of new signings. I would take just about anyone right now to get rid of him as it can't be worse.

The restrictions around the players we sign are a problem but look at our squad as a whole and we should be able to deliver some sort of consistent performance every game. yes we will win, lose, draw some but hopefully would not be at different ends of the spectrum every time we play

I agree with your second paragraph but come back to the original question - who would replace him that's better? Sure, there are good managers out there but none of them fit within Ashley's restrictive criteria. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that because of this, anyone we get in after Pardew would likely be worse. 

Guest reefatoon

Pardew give us a wave, Pardew, Pardew give us a wave . . . . .

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/images/users/Grant%20Edgell/Waving.gif

As you are fucking off back down South, never to darken our doorstep again with your negative, excuse ridden shite, you greasy faced cunt.

Given the restrictions the club operates within, if Pardew went, who could we honestly get in that's any better?

There are managers that have a tactical nous for starters and wouldn't f*** about with things all the time. A good manager would be able to get us playing decent regardless of new signings. I would take just about anyone right now to get rid of him as it can't be worse.

The restrictions around the players we sign are a problem but look at our squad as a whole and we should be able to deliver some sort of consistent performance every game. yes we will win, lose, draw some but hopefully would not be at different ends of the spectrum every time we play

I agree with your second paragraph but come back to the original question - who would replace him that's better? Sure, there are good managers out there but none of them fit within Ashley's restrictive criteria. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that because of this, anyone we get in after Pardew would likely be worse. 

Should have been Martinez. I would go with a foreign manager, not sure who exactly but worth trying to get someone that can develop the team style and club as a whole. I just don't want a british manager anymore

Would be best all round if he did go to Palace, definitely show that even h is sick of Ashley and his ludicrous running of this club. Choosing to manage Palace over us but I am shit scarred that Kinnar would be straight in as manager and come January we will be burred in transfer requests.

Would be best all round if he did go to Palace, definitely show that even h is sick of Ashley and his ludicrous running of this club. Choosing to manage Palace over us but I am shit scarred that Kinnar would be straight in as manager and come January we will be burred in transfer requests.

Honestly think that if Kinnear wanted to be our manager/Ashley wanted him to be our manager, he'd already be our manager.

Honestly think that if Kinnear wanted to be our manager/Ashley wanted him to be our manager, he'd already be our manager.

Hmmmm yes but he is having to much fin torturing Pardew just to sack him, they want him to walk and I am sure he would if it was for another EPL job.