Alan Pardew

Mike

Looking at the standard of teams around us I think this relegation would be the worst achievement I've ever witnessed in football.

Disagree although there isn't much in it.

How many games was it Hull went without winning last time?

Either way it's an abysmally shocking situation. Fucking bunch of jokers.

Won 1 of their last 22 games, and still stayed up. :lol:

Can't really remember anything about that now. Apparently they beat us at home, must have blotted it from memory.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

His hands are tied my arse. Another piss poor excuse. For fuck sake.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

I know what you mean, i just hope the twat leaves our match winners on.

The hands tied thing, i'm sure i saw it earlier, someone reckoned his hands were tied, which i think is utter bollocks and it was your post which jogged my memory.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a shit about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

Looking at the standard of teams around us I think this relegation would be the worst achievement I've ever witnessed in football.

Won 1 of their last 22 games, and still stayed up. :lol:

Can't really remember anything about that now. Apparently they beat us at home, must have blotted it from memory.  :lol:

I edited that, it was even worse if you go further back. They took 15 points from 87 after their 9th match.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

The hands tied thing, i'm sure i saw it earlier, someone reckoned his hands were tied, which i think is utter bollocks and it was your post which jogged my memory.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a shit about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

In what way are/were his hands tied, sorry?

Bit in bold's another one to add to the exceptionally bad patter list.  People still getting mocked for their concern at this stage. :lol:

Won 2 of their last 29 games, and still stayed up. :lol:

Cataclysmically shit. They even lost to Man United D team on the last day of the season too. Fuck me.

This'll be worse (if it happens though). I mentally detached myself from the shitstorm that was that season due to the utter number of wankers & ludicrous decisions involved, this time though it seems different.

As i said tied my arse.

Yes, he'll try to win it but he'll try to win it like he tries to win every game - by keeping it tight as much as possible and hoping to nick a goal. If we get one, he'll send on defensive midfielders and back off to defend 1-0.

He'll try to win but he won't change his approach.

As i said tied my arse.

Yes, he'll try to win it but he'll try to win it like he tries to win every game - by keeping it tight as much as possible and hoping to nick a goal. If we get one, he'll send on defensive midfielders and back off to defend 1-0.

I agree, despite it not working for so many of the last how ever many games.

A novel approach would be to attack moderately from the off and follow a first goal scored by trying to get a second, then a third, etc.  The ultra-cautious approach isn't working and we need to steer clear of it.

Guest bimpy474

As i said tied my arse.

Crying, pathetic comment tbh. What because i saw what was coming 6 months ago, and you didn't have working eyes and half a brain to see it too.

Right insults over. His hands are tied my arse. He could let the team play, give them the freedom to have a go. He wont because he's a gutless coward.

Hands tied, hmm yeah the team by him.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a s*** about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

You have far too much faith in Pardew, he could easily think a draw was good enough and try to play safe.

That was me, Bimpy, and they are. This game is entirely different to any that have come before. I don't give a s*** about how much you hate him, or for how long he's had you crying. He knows this. Our players know this. We will try to win this game, and I'll go into it believing that we can.

You have far too much faith in Pardew, he could easily think a draw was good enough and try to play safe.

I know I would be expected to say this, but surely no chance. No sane human manager would think one more point is enough for us.

Guest icemanblue

As i said tied my arse.

Bit in bold's another one to add to the exceptionally bad patter list.  People still getting mocked for their concern at this stage. :lol:

:lol: There's concern, which I and other people have, then there's a constant stream of 'woe is me, we're down, 10, the manager is a cunt, BUT we might stay up if we beat QPR' piss that he's coming out with. It's just annoying and embarrassing to have to read.

Reasons are in my post. The game is entirely different to any that have come before, against an already relegated team. We will try to win it.

Guest neesy111

I know I would be expected to say this, but surely no chance. No sane human manager would think one more point is enough for us.

He thought it was on Saturday.

As i said tied my arse.

I agree, despite it not working for so many of the last how ever many games.

A novel approach would be to attack moderately from the off and follow a first goal scored by trying to get a second, then a third, etc.  The ultra-cautious approach isn't working and we need to steer clear of it.

Just so annoying. If we survive I'm convinced Pardew will be gone and we can rebuild and have a much better season. If we're relegated that's the club done as a top flight team for a long, long time. Can't see how we'd rebuild the team significantly to compete in the Championship. Especially with Ashley in charge.

Guest bimpy474

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: There's concern, which I and other people have, then there's a constant stream of 'woe is me, we're down, 10, the manager is a cunt, BUT we might stay up if we beat QPR' piss that he's coming out with. It's just annoying and embarrassing to have to read.

Reasons are in my post. The game is entirely different to any that have come before, against an already relegated team. We will try to win it.

I take exception to this you arrogant prat.

I have stated for the last few months, countless reasons, the poor football, the poor selections, the poor subs, but for me it was always the poor football, the hoof ball shite.

And who is it who termed the phrase "set penis". Tell me, was i wrong about them too ?.

We'll see, I have seen nothing from him to make me think he'll go all out for a win.

Guest icemanblue

I don't have any faith in him, man. This game is so different to anything that's come before. Only one outcome will give us a real chance of staying up. It's fine if you don't agree, we'll just have to wait and see.