Alan Pardew

Mike

I'm sure there was someone on MOTD2 this season (Jason Roberts IIRC) analysing a game where a goal came from a corner, and he went into depth about this first phase/second phase crap.  Essentially if you win the first ball, you're more likely to score with the second touch.  I remember being sat there wondering what was so problematic about just attacking the goal with the first header anyway?

Guest Dontooner

Did he really say he prides himself on his tactical knowledge?  :idiot2:

Aye Unbelievable............

Met alot of dumber than cow people in my life, Pardew ranks right up there.

Pardew is a massive fraud, he's trying to re-write history in his recent interview yet some idiots will fall for it.

He's a bloody good sales/con man, I give him that.

Wall Street is his higher calling - as one of those highly presentable suckholes, who neatly manage to hop skip & jump (thanks to their presentation skills) from one lifeboat to the next.

There's no way we should be talking about Pardew getting sacked. It shouldn't even be being discussed.

After this shambles of a season, if he had an ounce of dignity he'd resign.

A draw would look a hell of a lot better if Norwich and the mackems were to lose, but I just want the 3 points please - really can't stomach the thought of the final day if we're still in the shite...  :frantic:

I reckon a draw will keep us up and I'm worried he is thinking the same  :undecided:

a draw will not keep us up.  that is a massive gamble and leaving our future out of our own hands.

It probably will, like.

I reckon a draw will keep us up and I'm worried he is thinking the same  :undecided:

a draw will not keep us up.  that is a massive gamble and leaving our future out of our own hands.

I'd hope Arsenal would beat Wigan man, a draw SHOULD do the job, but you never know.

Guest Phil K

Alan Pardew: "I've under-achieved as a manager this season" No, Alan you OVER achieved last season. You're just a crap manager, thats all.

You ARE the weakest link (so are Carver and Stone) now - P*** off before next season

I'd hope Arsenal would beat Wigan man, a draw SHOULD do the job, but you never know.

draw vs qpr is not enough it has to be a win,.

wigan will get a draw vs gooners or even win, then it will go down to the last game and you just know we are not going to win the last game of the season. 

we're are basically leaving the chance to be shafting ourselves if we dont go out and get the three points tommorow.

wigan will get a draw vs gooners or even win, then it will go down to the last game and you just know we are not going to win the last game of the season. 

we're are basically leaving the chance to be shafting ourselves if we dont go out and get the three points tommorow.

Why are you so sure Wigan will get a win or draw at Arsenal?

Arsenal still have a lot to play for, are at home and last time I checked they aren't the worst side in this league.

Why are you so sure Wigan will get a win or draw at Arsenal?

Arsenal still have a lot to play for, are at home and last time I checked they aren't the worst side in this league.

Joint top of the form table.