Alan Pardew

Mike

So our own manager has expressed that he's not bothered if we lose and is relieved we didn't achieve a high enough placing to be in the Europa League, again?

And people are still sticking up for him? Saying it's just a throw-away comment...even though it's not...it's his job to comment.

Or am I dreaming?

Is negativity knows no bounds.

Who has stuck up for him? Haven't read a single person defending him

I can accept the 4-0 comment as an off-the-cuff, spur of the moment comment, not meant literally, albeit in bad taste and a man of his position should know better than to make a quip like that. However he is genuinely happy we are not in Europe and a team such as Newcastle United should be looking to be in Europe EVERY season.

What kind of message does that send to our squad and any players we have been scouting? Every player wants to play on the biggest stage they can, how can we negotiate a contract for an ambitious young European footballer after those comments?

I'm not even going to enter into the blatant lies of only having his best side for 3 games this season, I would argue he doesn't even know what our best side is, moron!

Guest bimpy474

So our own manager has expressed that he's not bothered if we lose and is relieved we didn't achieve a high enough placing to be in the Europa League, again?

And people are still sticking up for him? Saying it's just a throw-away comment...even though it's not...it's his job to comment.

Or am I dreaming?

Is negativity knows no bounds.

I used the term "throw away comment". As far as sticking up for him. Not me matey, i hate the bloke.

Just in this instance, he could have used term as a throw away comment. Makes no difference to me, he should have sacked 6 months ago.

He'll be sacked I reckon, Ashley doesn't like people fucking around with 100 million quid of his money.  Irrespective of him being mates with Llambias Ashley won't let him stay.

He has too, surely, and tonight surely.

Is it not?

No, it's not.

His job is to do interviews after the game. It's part of his job, Ian.

His words aren't throw-away. They're official words. OFFICIAL!

I admire your stance on Pardew, and haven't been one to criticise. Each to their own. But to suggest these comments are throw-away in an OFFICIAL interview is clearly trolling.

Well every interview he gives is OFFICIAL (nice caps BTW), but that doesn't mean he can't make throwaway comments in them does it?

I'm currently in Istanbul; if either the Galatasaray or Fenerbahce manager ever said such a thing they would be lynched.

If he's said that that is utterly indefensible. It is his job to prepare us to try and win every game and to finish as high up the league as possible. In technical terms that's gross misconduct for admitting that you don't give a shit about attempting to complete your job to the best of your competence.

As someone who 5-6 times a year forks up to come up to Newcastle from London, at a cost of £100 train return and then £30 per match ticket, he can go and fuck himself. Go and fuck himself for embarrassing my club this year. Go and fuck himself for making us a laughing stock again. But first and foremost, go and fuck himself for the pathetic lip service he pays to us fans when he clearly has not one fucking iota what it means to follow this club with your entire heart. Prick.

Incredibly crass comments from Pardew, but should anyone be that surprised? Still got some who are defending him, on other forums and saying that these quotes are borne or relief and frustration. Complete arse-gravy.

Guest neesy111

I'm currently in Istanbul; if either the Galatasaray or Fenerbahce manager ever said such a thing they would be lynched.

If he's said that that is utterly indefensible. It is his job to prepare us to try and win every game and to finish as high up the league as possible. In technical terms that's gross misconduct for admitting that you don't give a shit about attempting to complete your job to the best of your competence.

As someone who 5-6 times a year forks up to come up to Newcastle from London, at a cost of £100 train return and then £30 per match ticket, he can go and fuck himself. Go and fuck himself for embarrassing my club this year. Go and fuck himself for making us a laughing stock again. But first and foremost, go and fuck himself for the pathetic lip service he pays to us fans when he clearly has not one fucking iota what it means to follow this club with your entire heart. Prick.

:clap:

Is it not?

No, it's not.

I admire your stance on Pardew, and haven't been one to criticise. Each to their own. But to suggest these comments are throw-away in an OFFICIAL interview is clearly trolling.

Well every interview he gives is OFFICIAL (nice caps BTW), but that doesn't mean he can't make throwaway comments in them does it?

Oh my god...you've become a sarcastic dick! :lol:

I'm out...

He's been doing it a while, nobody ever notices.

Incredibly crass comments from Pardew, but should anyone be that surprised? Still got some who are defending him, on other forums and saying that these quotes are borne or relief and frustration. Complete arse-gravy.

There is no way those quotes can be misinterpreted.

Hope you're enjoying Istanbul mate, amazing city.

Cheers Ian! Yeh it's boss, really top place, glad I've come along. The Grand Bazaar is epic. People here are wicked. So much great counterfeit tat as well.

Guest bimpy474

Is it not?

No, it's not.

I'm out...

Well tbf, we need to hear the audio, you know the tone of his voice and all that.

Guest bimpy474

The 0-4 comments are strange when you attach the follow up, as long as our fans enjoy themselves.

Not sure fans enjoy seeing their team murdered 0-4 at home like.

Is it not?

No, it's not.

I'm out...

Well tbf, we need to hear the audio, you know the tone of his voice and all that.

I don't really see how his tone of voice could change anything, joking or not "I don't care if Arsenal win 4-0" on the back of this season, and these last few weeks especially is fucking horrific.

Guest bimpy474

Is it not?

No, it's not.

I'm out...

I don't really see how his tone of voice could change anything, joking or not "I don't care if Arsenal win 4-0" on the back of this season, and these last few weeks especially is fucking horrific.

Erm....Hans, just read it again, and read IP post first :lol:

It's not about Pardew ;)