Alan Pardew

Mike

I'm currently in Istanbul; if either the Galatasaray or Fenerbahce manager ever said such a thing they would be lynched.

If he's said that that is utterly indefensible. It is his job to prepare us to try and win every game and to finish as high up the league as possible. In technical terms that's gross misconduct for admitting that you don't give a shit about attempting to complete your job to the best of your competence.

As someone who 5-6 times a year forks up to come up to Newcastle from London, at a cost of £100 train return and then £30 per match ticket, he can go and fuck himself. Go and fuck himself for embarrassing my club this year. Go and fuck himself for making us a laughing stock again. But first and foremost, go and fuck himself for the pathetic lip service he pays to us fans when he clearly has not one fucking iota what it means to follow this club with your entire heart. Prick.

:clap:

This is what it boils down to. I live in Leicester and it's similar (not to Istanbul); doesn't matter if your from Wallend or Westminster, we all pay our money and support the club with a view to success. Beyond infuriating and I don't begrudge anyone this opinion.

Guest alijmitchell

I think, as a fan, if you view those comments as okay, you are accepting mediocrity, and should not complain at our lack of success. If you agree with what he has said, you lack ambition for this football club. Shameful thing to say, small-time and negative. No fucking wonder we win fuck all.

Guest palnese

Prize money:

[/sp1st

£15,101,240

2nd

£14,246,178

3rd

£13,591,116

4th

£12,836,054

5th

£12,080,992

6th

£11,325,930

7th

£10,570,868

£9,815,806

9th

£9,060,744

10th

£8,305,682

11th

£7,550,620

12th

£6,795,558

13th

£6,040,496

14th

£5,285,434

15th

£4,530,372

16th

£3,775,310

17th

£3,020,248

18th

£2,265,186

19th

£1,510,124

20th

£755,062oiler]

And people are still sticking up for him? Saying it's just a throw-away comment...even though it's not...it's his job to comment.

Is it not?

No, it's not.

His job is to do interviews after the game. It's part of his job, Ian.

His words aren't throw-away. They're official words. OFFICIAL!

I admire your stance on Pardew, and haven't been one to criticise. Each to their own. But to suggest these comments are throw-away in an OFFICIAL interview is clearly trolling.

Well every interview he gives is OFFICIAL (nice caps BTW), but that doesn't mean he can't make throwaway comments in them does it?

Oh my god...you've become a sarcastic dick! :lol:

I'm out...

He's been doing it a while, nobody ever notices.

Well tbf, we need to hear the audio, you know the tone of his voice and all that.

I don't really see how his tone of voice could change anything, joking or not "I don't care if Arsenal win 4-0" on the back of this season, and these last few weeks especially is fucking horrific.

Erm....Hans, just read it again, and read IP post first :lol:

It's not about Pardew ;)

:lol: :lol: woops

Guest bimpy474

And people are still sticking up for him? Saying it's just a throw-away comment...even though it's not...it's his job to comment.

Is it not?

No, it's not.

His job is to do interviews after the game. It's part of his job, Ian.

His words aren't throw-away. They're official words. OFFICIAL!

I admire your stance on Pardew, and haven't been one to criticise. Each to their own. But to suggest these comments are throw-away in an OFFICIAL interview is clearly trolling.

Well every interview he gives is OFFICIAL (nice caps BTW), but that doesn't mean he can't make throwaway comments in them does it?

Oh my god...you've become a sarcastic dick! :lol:

I'm out...

He's been doing it a while, nobody ever notices.

Well tbf, we need to hear the audio, you know the tone of his voice and all that.

I don't really see how his tone of voice could change anything, joking or not "I don't care if Arsenal win 4-0" on the back of this season, and these last few weeks especially is fucking horrific.

Erm....Hans, just read it again, and read IP post first :lol:

It's not about Pardew ;)

:lol: :lol: woops

:lol:

I'm currently in Istanbul; if either the Galatasaray or Fenerbahce manager ever said such a thing they would be lynched.

If he's said that that is utterly indefensible. It is his job to prepare us to try and win every game and to finish as high up the league as possible. In technical terms that's gross misconduct for admitting that you don't give a shit about attempting to complete your job to the best of your competence.

As someone who 5-6 times a year forks up to come up to Newcastle from London, at a cost of £100 train return and then £30 per match ticket, he can go and fuck himself. Go and fuck himself for embarrassing my club this year. Go and fuck himself for making us a laughing stock again. But first and foremost, go and fuck himself for the pathetic lip service he pays to us fans when he clearly has not one fucking iota what it means to follow this club with your entire heart. Prick.

You go to the game today? Looked like a spicy affair.

Unbelievable comments!

IMO he will stay until our first 'string' of bad results. Delaying the inevitable!

That's the real problem. Doing that will muck up next season as well.

Debating this with my mate as we speak. He's all "based on last season he deserved at least until Christmas" - what's the point? Overwhelming evidence says we won't go back to last season's form, so we in effect write off 1/3 of a season by allowing this. I hate him. Pardew, not my mate.

:lol: Getting into the Quarters of the Europa has been the only half decent thing about this season aswell. But yeah, thank god we can forget it and concentrate on coasting to a midtable finish next year, I can't wait.

The 0-4 comments are strange when you attach the follow up, as long as our fans enjoy themselves.

Not sure fans enjoy seeing their team murdered 0-4 at home like.

It's fine man, we've got Geordie Dancer back at half time

Prize money:

[/sp1st

£15,101,240

2nd

£14,246,178

3rd

£13,591,116

4th

£12,836,054

5th

£12,080,992

6th

£11,325,930

7th

£10,570,868

£9,815,806

9th

£9,060,744

10th

£8,305,682

11th

£7,550,620

12th

£6,795,558

13th

£6,040,496

14th

£5,285,434

15th

£4,530,372

16th

£3,775,310

17th

£3,020,248

18th

£2,265,186

19th

£1,510,124

20th

£755,062oiler]

I think realistically we can finish anywhere between 17th and 10th. That's over 5 million quid. This is an absolutely huge game.

EDIT: 5 million not 7 :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The 0-4 comments are strange when you attach the follow up, as long as our fans enjoy themselves.

It's fine man, we've got Geordie Dancer back at half time

Oh dear god no :(

I thought that the thread title was a piss take, anybody still defending him?  We are managed by an absolute cowardly fraud, I can't ever remember any manager saying that they don't care if the team gets beat 4-0.

I hated Shepherd but I have little doubt that he would have sacked him for coming out with that shite.

Prize money:

[/sp1st

£15,101,240

2nd

£14,246,178

3rd

£13,591,116

4th

£12,836,054

5th

£12,080,992

6th

£11,325,930

7th

£10,570,868

£9,815,806

9th

£9,060,744

10th

£8,305,682

11th

£7,550,620

12th

£6,795,558

13th

£6,040,496

14th

£5,285,434

15th

£4,530,372

16th

£3,775,310

17th

£3,020,248

18th

£2,265,186

19th

£1,510,124

20th

£755,062oiler]

I think realistically we can finish anywhere between 17th and 10th. That's over 7 million quid. This is an absolutely huge game.

Nah, it's cool, we've survived now so what's £7million? We could bank that and spend it on a player, but fuck it, we have Shola.

Guest neesy111

FWIW, I agree with Ian to an extent that the tone of his voice will matter. I don't think any tone will defend it, but if he's blatantly sarcastic in his tone then its just a f***ing stupid thing to say. If he sounds serious then it's scary.

That is true, but he should not be saying it in the 1st place.

Guest bimpy474

We needed a bigger squad for the Europa according (rightly so) to Pardew. Surely we need a smaller squad now we aren't in it :lol:

I'd laugh if he gets sacked for these comments (yes I know he won't) and not for how we've played the season, it's the managerial career version of this thief's escape

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mandatory.com/media/2013/04/xbxny9b.gif

Unbelievable comments!

IMO he will stay until our first 'string' of bad results. Delaying the inevitable!

That's the real problem. Doing that will muck up next season as well.

Debating this with my mate as we speak. He's all "based on last season he deserved at least until Christmas" - what's the point? Overwhelming evidence says we won't go back to last season's form, so we in effect write off 1/3 of a season by allowing this. I hate him. Pardew, not my mate.

Aforementioned mate points out that in fact he said "he will be given until Christmas" - drunk conversation so have fudged, woops

FWIW, I agree with Ian to an extent that the tone of his voice will matter. I don't think any tone will defend it, but if he's blatantly sarcastic in his tone then its just a f***ing stupid thing to say. If he sounds serious then it's scary.

That is true, but he should not be saying it in the 1st place.

Ah no I totally agree. That's why I said no tone would excuse it.

Wonder how it looks to the new players and those we're targeting for the summer when our manager is coming out and openly saying that we don't want to be in Europe?

The Champions League is where everyone wants to play, there's no denying that. But qualifying for Europe of any kind most years suggests you're a team at the upper echelons of the league table, with the possibility of pushing on and/or winning something. It shows you're a big club. It showcases everything about the club and ultimately brings in more money one way or another.

Oh, and the comments also say we don't want to win a cup. Though we already knew that considering our shameful submissions in domestic cups under this manager.

In clearly a state of immense relief, he expressed that he didn't give give a flying fook what happened in the next match, realised how stupid that sounded, and tried to qualify it by saying as long as the fans enjoy themselves.

Made no sense, but just shows how he was buzzing off his tits at his team reaching safety.

Stupid, but not worthy of a sacking (his inability to get his players playing well across a season sodding well is though), and certainly not worthy of goodness knows how many pages of teeth grinding.

/Fair play league comments though....Jaysus. :lol: