Alan Pardew

Mike

Jol has a far worse squad than Pardew and has a far better managerial history than him. Not that I actually want Jol but it's a no brainer if it comes down to the 2 of them.

:thup:

I notice he doesn't mention the Europa League. Obviously he would rather beat Arsenal than not but it's 100% his opinion that he doesn't want to be in Europe because having to raise his managerial game completely exposes him as the utter fraud he is.

He did talk a bit about that in The Journal:

“It was my first campaign in Europe and I think I made errors – especially at the start, maybe chopping the team too much.

“We got injuries in that competition and we’ll be better for that if we get in there in a couple of years time.

Read more: Journal Live http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/05/13/61634-33320935/?#ixzz2TBgmRpna

7 MORE YEARS!

f*** OFF YOU COCKNEY MAFIA!

Only hope is for the players to turn on the fraud.

Thought they already had?

Well exactly.

That's what makes this even worse. If Pardew stays, half the team will be off in the summer. Our only hopes of hanging onto Cabaye, Coloccini and Ben Arfa (amongst others) are if this joker is given the boot and replaced with someone competent.

Otherwise next season we'll have Pardew making excuses - "It's a new team, they need time to adjust" as we plummet back down the league again. Conveniently forgetting to mention that it's a new team because he drove the old one away with his s*** tactics and dire approach to football.

the reaction to this has been rather amusing, did anyone really expect any other outcome should we stay up? He's back at square one, one good season one bad season, next season will tell which was the fluke

I don't really understand posts like this. Are you not able to judge for yourself from what you see on the field "which was the fluke"?

I don't need a number on a league table to tell me that the way we play is not good enough and will not lead to consistently good results.

My main issue through out this anti Pardew thing is less criticizing Pardew or even wanting him out, everyones entitled to their opinion etc etc. But rather how absolutely everything wrong is being put at his door and the players get off scot-free criticism wise. Obviously he's made mistakes but why aren't they taking their share of the blame for some gutless performances? And if you say its just down to Pardews negative tactics, don't they have minds of their own?

the reaction to this has been rather amusing, did anyone really expect any other outcome should we stay up? He's back at square one, one good season one bad season, next season will tell which was the fluke

I don't really understand posts like this. Are you not able to judge for yourself from what you see on the field "which was the fluke"?

I don't need a number on a league table to tell me that the way we play is not good enough and will not lead to consistently good results.

Stop making sense, man. It's as simplistic as jdckelly says.

My main issue through out this anti Pardew thing is less criticizing Pardew or even wanting him out, everyones entitled to their opinion etc etc. But rather how absolutely everything wrong is being put at his door and the players get off scot-free criticism wise. Obviously he's made mistakes but why aren't they taking their share of the blame for some gutless performances? And if you say its just down to Pardews negative tactics, don't they have minds of their own?

I had a similar discussion with the wife last night after her new boss told her to adopt a fairly retarded approach where she works. She was furious about it.

I told her to do what he says. If you do what the boss says and it doesn't work, it's his fault. If you do things your way and they don't work, you'll get bollocked.

As an employee, which players are, that's the only way to behave and survive in a workplace - Do what the boss says. That way it's his fault when it goes tits up.

So, for example, if Pardew is unable to coach the defence into a unit, who all know where the others are, when to push out, when to fill in etc... what, they should do it in their spare time down the park? If they don't practice passing in triangles in training you expect them to do it in their back garden, against their son and the dog.

Can't believe what I'm reading. Minds of their own. :lol: They're up against the tactics of Sir Alex Ferguson and they should all be doing their own thing, on the hop. Reminds me of that game we used to play, 'knockout' where everyone's trying to score in the same end, twenty people running after the same ball and trying to run past everyone or shoot from anywhere.

If one player underforms while everyone else is playing, fair enough. An entire squad of thirty-odd players?! What's your solution then? Sell them all presumably?

I had a similar discussion with the wife last night after her new boss told her to adopt a fairly retarded approach where she works. She was furious about it.

I told her to do what he says. If you do what the boss says and it doesn't work, it's his fault. If you do things your way and they don't work, you'll get bollocked.

As an employee, which players are, that's the only way to behave and survive in a workplace - Do what the boss says. That way it's his fault when it goes tits up.

Good advice. And I'm sure Pardew is telling the players to miss the majority of chances created and the officials to chalk off the rest even when they're perfectly good.

Good advice. And I'm sure Pardew is telling the players to miss the majority of chances created and the officials to chalk off the rest even when they're perfectly good.

What chances are they exactly?

A) What chances are you talking about exactly?

B) Where's this extensive list (compared to other teams) of incorrectly disallowed goals that have cost us points?

We barely create any chances to miss :lol:

Yes we do.

For example. We had twice as many chances at Sunderland and an equalizer ruled out that was perfectly fine.

You constituting all shots as a "chance" ?

You have to keep perspective. Ridiculous to suggest we create no chances. Earlier in the thread I posted a compilation of .com waffle about the games we've performed quite well in over the past 4 months.  Seems a majority of posters want to wallow in negativity.

You have to keep perspective. Ridiculous to suggest we create no chances. Earlier in the thread I posted a compilation of .com waffle about the games we've performed quite well in over the past 4 months.  Seems a majority of posters want to wallow in negativity.

We create no where as many as we should though, that's undeniable.

No, you posted a few segments that showed we had performed well in a half or so. How many times have we sustained a performance for a full 90 minutes? You could count it on 1 hand this season.

And your the most negative bloke here ffs, your outright claiming that Pardew is the best Ashley will provide so we should just suck it up and accept it. People want Pardew gone because they believe this club can achieve far more without this berk holding us back, it's the opposite of negativity, it's aspiring for better.

So, for example, if Pardew is unable to coach the defence into a unit, who all know where the others are, when to push out, when to fill in etc... what, they should do it in their spare time down the park? If they don't practice passing in triangles in training you expect them to do it in their back garden, against their son and the dog.

Can't believe what I'm reading. Minds of their own. :lol: They're up against the tactics of Sir Alex Ferguson and they should all be doing their own thing, on the hop. Reminds me of that game we used to play, 'knockout' where everyone's trying to score in the same end, twenty people running after the same ball and trying to run past everyone or shoot from anywhere.

If one player underforms while everyone else is playing, fair enough. An entire squad of thirty-odd players?! What's your solution then? Sell them all presumably?

ther has been gutless surrenders that can never be just down to Pardew, the Liverpool match is case in point why the hell did they just give up after the third goal, I am not saying its all down to the players, Pardews made plenty of mistakes himself but to pin all our woes this season on Pardew is not something I agree with, its never that simple.

No, you posted a few segments that showed we had performed well in a half or so. How many times have we sustained a performance for a full 90 minutes? You could count it on 1 hand this season.

And your the most negative bloke here ffs, your outright claiming that Pardew is the best Ashley will provide so we should just suck it up and accept it. People want Pardew gone because they believe this club can achieve far more without this berk holding us back, it's the opposite of negativity, it's aspiring for better.

If your aim is to dominate games for 90 minutes you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

If your aim is to dominate games for 90 minutes you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

:lol: Aye, we should definitely only aim to dominate the game for a maximum of 37 minutes. Anything more is lunacy.

:lol: :lol:

Rare for teams to dominate for 90 minutes, but it's also extremely rare to see teams completely alter their stance after half time, which we have persistently done. Patterns shift in games all the time but we make it so easy for the opposition.

It's costing us points on a regular basis.