Alan Pardew

Mike

I thought that reaction was Ok from him personally. Yes, the team selection was poor but you could see the organisation was abysmal, we shouldn't be conceding like that, especially with a defensive line up. Whether that lack of organisation is down to players or the instructions given is the key factor.

:lol: I can't even believe what I've just read there.  He did a canny job today then you thought?  The players just made us look a bit of a mess with the way they played?

That was our heaviest home defeat since 1925, 2 weeks ago we had by far the most humiliating result in the time I've been supporting the club, don't know about you.

But nah, he's doing OK, the players just aren't organised enough or something.  Are you taking the mick or what? :lol:

:lol: Baffling isn't it

f***ing sick of people saying "we might aswell keep him because we wont get any bettter"

Its not OUR job to KNOW as fans who is good enough out there to replace Pardew but there IS better and we as a team DESERVE better. He needs to go and theres 100's of managers who will want the job, its up to us at board level, if they actually care about the club progressing to find him.

Fans expectations have been lowered by the board so substantially that we should be happy with medicore managers and performances, citing the reason that we were in the championship a few seasons ago, who gives a f***, we have a great team on paper and we need a good manager who can bring good performances to take us forward.

Give the job to the tea lady - she can't do any worse.

I thought that reaction was Ok from him personally. Yes, the team selection was poor but you could see the organisation was abysmal, we shouldn't be conceding like that, especially with a defensive line up. Whether that lack of organisation is down to players or the instructions given is the key factor.

How can a lack of organisation be down to players?

I was going for the not communicating with each other and neglecting their responsibilities angle.

:lol: I can't even believe what I've just read there.  He did a canny job today then you thought?  The players just made us look a bit of a mess with the way they played?

That was our heaviest home defeat since 1925, 2 weeks ago we had by far the most humiliating result in the time I've been supporting the club, don't know about you.

But nah, he's doing OK, the players just aren't organised enough or something.  Are you taking the mick or what? :lol:

Erm, what? I thought his apology/reaction was alright in the NUFCTV piece but have complained bitterly all night about stuff he got wrong in about 10 threads on here. Where the f*** did I say he was doing an alright job?

The only thing I was questioning was whether some of the basic errors were down to players or rubbish instructions. Perch, Tiote and Jonas were abysmal for tracking their men, whether that's because they weren't sure who to track or if they're because they're thick is what's got me stumped.

Erm, what? I thought his apology/reaction was alright in the NUFCTV piece but have complained bitterly all night about stuff he got wrong in about 10 threads on here. Where the f*** did I say he was doing an alright job?

The only thing I was questioning was whether some of the basic errors were down to players or rubbish instructions. Perch, Tiote and Jonas were abysmal for tracking their men.

The 3 players you've mentioned shouldn't have even started.

The only thing I was questioning was whether some of the basic errors were down to players or rubbish instructions. Perch, Tiote and Jonas were abysmal for tracking their men, whether that's because they weren't sure who to track or if they're because they're thick is what's got me stumped.

Maybe having all week to work on this master plan is what confused them.

Pardew said "We've got three or four people in that dressing room who have been in this position and got relegated and we're going to have to draw on that experience to make sure it doesn't happen again."

Does that mean Shola, Harper, Jonas, Taylor and Colo to start the last 3 games?

The only thing I was questioning was whether some of the basic errors were down to players or rubbish instructions. Perch, Tiote and Jonas were abysmal for tracking their men.

No s***, that's why i said the starting XI was wrong and there's evidence of me lambasting it on here.

Soz mate, I actually mis-read your post.  Thought you said "I thought that was OK from him personally" and presumed you were talking about his performance today.

I haven't read his comments after the game, can somebody post them please?

Again, apologies - jumped on you for no reason there. :lol:

Soz mate, I actually mis-read your post.  Thought you said "I thought that was OK from him personally" and presumed you were talking about his performance today.

I haven't read his comments after the game, can somebody post them please?

Again, apologies - jumped on you for no reason there. :lol:

:lol:

No problem, tensions are running high.

Edit: they're on one of the last 2 pages.

Pardew said "We've got three or four people in that dressing room who have been in this position and got relegated and we're going to have to draw on that experience to make sure it doesn't happen again."

just about to post that - one of the more worrying quotes.

just about to post that - one of the more worrying quotes.

FEEL THAT NEGATIVITY. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Said at the game, in the heat of the moment, that I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by the morning, still stand by it. For the situation we're in, to send out that team and have a performance like that? Nah, man. Never been so embarrassed.

No s***, that's why i said the starting XI was wrong and there's evidence of me lambasting it on here.

Calm down and read what I responded to, nothing in that suggests who you were blaming.

Hang on, he wants to rely on people who got us relegated to avoid us getting relegated? Absolute genius. I'll fetch me cyanide pills...

Guest Dontooner

You can really hear the thud as a penny drops like.

The thud must have been pretty loud , 1/3 of the fans left stadium like

Gah, just back in from the pub now.

I know Llambias said that Pardew could be afforded a bad season, but surely this is a horrendous one? Has to go, unfortunately I don't think sacking him now will do much good - can imagine us making the change in mid-June.