Alan Pardew

Mike

Can't believe Pardew is getting stick today. According to my homemade statistics, we did 6 times better than our last home game, and against better opposition. We should keep him given the rate he is improving.

Guest bimpy474

Pie Chart, where's the fucking pie chart.

99% of us are wrong you know, load of cunts us lot.

Can't get my head around how fucking hard it can be. He seems to get all the basics wrong.

We have no idea what we're doing in the final third. We're aimlessly hoofing attempted crosses without purpose to a lonesome Cissé up against Mertesacker.

This will be a summer of no hopes or excitement regarding anything.

might be a tad knee-jerky but I don't think I can watch that shite for another entire season.  We've got some talented footballers who could be great under the right manager.  Wouldn't grudge them if they left tbh.  Football career is short enough let alone wasting it playing in this charlatans shite 'style'.

Brings on three knee high substitutes and still has the keeper launching it into the f***ing box from our half.

Utterly detest the cowardly prick.

What? Clearly the players panicked and launched those free kicks in man :lol:

Guest Dontooner

This is the best you should ever expect from us.

This is the highest standard of  football that would  be played under Pardew.

This is a game if play 38 times that he would come out and praise how they played and the Newcastle Fans are Drunk with ecstasy in it.

This Carpet football is the promised land, we will fight for the top 6 in this form.

Remember, this is the best we could possibly play because next season, we would be seeing alot worse matches.

Carve this in your minds because this is the only drop of Champagne in a sea of Yellow P*ss.

Seemed to me quite good football broke out in that first half. Some nice passing and movement. Cisse and Hatem on target and it would have been a different game.

Because there was nothing to lose today, the team was given the freedom to play football instead of defending in numbers, and we actually bossed possession in the first 45 mins. Just shows what we could be under a manager with some balls.

Fancy some rage? Read nufcfans latest tweets.

@spudally 5m

Quote me on this @nufcfans the fans calling for Pards head are the fans who got Sir Bobby sacked...and look where we are now.... #NUFC

@nufcfans 10m

Alan Pardew will be #NUFC manager next season, no doubt about that - he's allowed a bad season under Ashley's stability plan. #KeepTheFaith

@nufcfans 11m

#PardewOut brigade out in full force now - that debate has been had. Season has been shocking BUT sacking managers never works #NUFC

Utterly fucking clueless. I see that shower has nearly 33k followers too, fucking hell. :jesuswept:

Of the four teams below us, 3 sacked their manager and the 1 who didn't won the FA Cup.  Yet we're not going to sack Pardew.  It's appauling really.

More proof that we should keep Pardew then, it was clearly managerial stability that kept us up.

:suicide:

Of the four teams below us, 3 sacked their manager and the 1 who didn't won the FA Cup.  Yet we're not going to sack Pardew.  It's appauling really.

More proof that we should keep Pardew then, it was clearly managerial stability that kept us up.

Of course.

Fancy some rage? Read nufcfans latest tweets.

@spudally 5m

Quote me on this @nufcfans the fans calling for Pards head are the fans who got Sir Bobby sacked...and look where we are now.... #NUFC

@nufcfans 10m

Alan Pardew will be #NUFC manager next season, no doubt about that - he's allowed a bad season under Ashley's stability plan. #KeepTheFaith

@nufcfans 11m

#PardewOut brigade out in full force now - that debate has been had. Season has been shocking BUT sacking managers never works #NUFC

Utterly fucking clueless. I see that shower has nearly 33k followers too, fucking hell. :jesuswept:

Basically comparing Pardew to Sir Bobby... :anguish:

Can't believe Pardew is getting stick today. According to my homemade statistics, we did 6 times better than our last home game, and against better opposition. We should keep him given the rate he is improving.

Hear hear. Against better opposition too. Roughly 12 times better imo.

Hear hear. Against better opposition too. Roughly 12 times better imo.

Where's the graph to prove it?

Oh Oh...canny wait for his post match interview...

"the fans could see we were giving it our all,

we nearly had one shot on target, just a thank you to the fans

can see the long term plan here

100% effort is what my teams give....

came up against a team that had something to play for....

well done to arsenal, fantastic achievement for them...

lets not talk about my subs, lets divert attention to Harps.

did I mention we've won 9 home games this year?"

http://www.thetemplateoftime.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Adolf-Hitler-and-British-Prime-Minister-Neville-Chamberlain-shake-hands-on-Sept.-30-1938-the-day-they-signed-the-Munich-Agreement-sealing-the-fate-of-Czechoslovakia.jpg

"A Newcastle supporter congratulates Pardew for bravely staving off relegation."

Here's some hyperbole for you, Inochi.