Alan Pardew

Mike

That second half was so brainless like, as if he could have done any worse from a management perspective after that opening 45. He made the correct substitutions but then just decided to hoy everyone forward without protection and go for it, against a team that had absolutely torn through us by countering.

He's so extreme in his mentality. When we chase a goal, it's never smart, it's just get everyone forward and hope for the best. He at least should have put Tiote a bit deeper and told him to protect in case we got countered, see their 3rd, Ben Arfa has 3 men on him with no options to pass to, Tiote's the deepest midfielder but he's 20 yards away in the opposition's half.

If he'd given it an ounce of thought, he should have looked to not concede in that opening 15 and see how the Gouffran and HBA changes made a difference. At least then we might have been able to preserve our goal difference a bit and could have built some momentum for next week with a solid half of football.

His wild swings from one extreme to another a clue to his clueless approach from game to game. He's always chasing shadows, hoping throwing different players on will get him off the hook rather than actually thinking logically on how to use our players according to their strengths. 

Spot on.

Like I was saying in the match thread:

You can't just blame the manager for this. The players attitude is one of the worst I have ever seen. I mean, I had to make sure that I wasn't watching some of the Liverpool's goals in slow motion. The guys on red didn't even have to apply much speed on their efforts.

There's something going on with the players in there. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

The 2nd goal is f***ing unbelievable.

Something like the Manager picking a negative, defensive side with no players capable of creating a chance, not motivating his players, Putting them in roles that contradict their strengths and generally sucking any creativity or life out of them.

Other than that and 100 of the Pardew related gaffs, not the managers fault I agree.

You can't just blame the manager for this. The players attitude is one of the worst I have ever seen. I mean, I had to make sure that I wasn't watching some of the Liverpool's goals in slow motion. The guys on red didn't even have to apply much speed on their efforts.

There's something going on with the players in there. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

They must be sick of his shit!!

Isn't that what happens when a manager loses the dressing room?

:thup:

He's lost the dressing room, the stadium, the city and the plot.

Isn't that what happens when a manager loses the dressing room?

Yep.

I enjoyed Nixon's recent article about us now having a team to be proud of.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

Seems harsh as f*** that like, he's a nice lad from my experience.  Which article you on about anyway?

Aye, no need tbh. Regardless of differences in opinion, there's no need for the petty name calling.

:thup: Nixon hadn't been mentioned and that article is about Benfica. Absolutely no need to bring him up at all. Regardless of his opinions.

He was mentioned but whoever it was deleted it.

Anyway he's a "journalist", what sets him above criticism unlike another cretin like Lee Ryder? Cos he used to post utter s*** on here as opposed to sticking it straight in the newspaper?

Not having that like.

Didn't see that deleted post. Makes a canny difference. Of course no journalist is above criticism, not one person suggested otherwise in the absolute slightest. There are plenty of others that back Pardew, plenty of others that talk shit on here, and plenty of journalists chatting shit. What you wrote seemed needlessly personal. Of course I'm sure you understand why myself and others, questioned why you'd brought him up?

Aye fair play. He was definitely mentioned, I wouldn't have brought him up otherwise, much as I chuckled at his ludicrous "article" a few weeks ago.

I enjoyed Nixon's recent article about us now having a team to be proud of.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

Seems harsh as f*** that like, he's a nice lad from my experience.  Which article you on about anyway?

Aye, no need tbh. Regardless of differences in opinion, there's no need for the petty name calling.

:thup: Nixon hadn't been mentioned and that article is about Benfica. Absolutely no need to bring him up at all. Regardless of his opinions.

He was mentioned but whoever it was deleted it.

Anyway he's a "journalist", what sets him above criticism unlike another cretin like Lee Ryder? Cos he used to post utter s*** on here as opposed to sticking it straight in the newspaper?

Not having that like.

Didn't see that deleted post. Makes a canny difference. Of course no journalist is above criticism, not one person suggested otherwise in the absolute slightest. There are plenty of others that back Pardew, plenty of others that talk s*** on here, and plenty of journalists chatting s***. What you wrote seemed needlessly personal. Of course I'm sure you understand why myself and others, questioned why you'd brought him up?

Aye fair play. He was definitely mentioned, I wouldn't have brought him up otherwise, much as I chuckled at his ludicrous "article" a few weeks ago.

I hadn't read that article. I have to agree with you on your analysis of it though. I never really knew Nixon as a poster so I have no basis to defend him. Everyone is livid tonight, I just don't like infighting when none of us are to blame for this current shit heap.

I know emotions are running high at the minute but what a twat you look, Wullie, for having a pop at someone who doesn't even post here anymore. So he was wrong about Pardew, that makes him no good and wrong about everything now does it? You're like that knob commentator in pre-season who said Vuckic may as well retire cos he passed instead of having a shot.

Honestly man, have a word with yourself. Take it out on Pardew, not an ex-poster who writes articles ffs.

I know emotions are running high at the minute but what a twat you look, Wullie, for having a pop at someone who doesn't even post here anymore. So he was wrong about Pardew, that makes him no good and wrong about everything now does it? You're like that knob commentator in pre-season who said Vuckic may as well retire cos he passed instead of having a shot.

Honestly man, have a word with yourself. Take it out on Pardew, not an ex-poster who writes articles ffs.

Any journalist who purports to be a Newcastle fan who is writing articles rimming Pardew and Ashley is a massive part of the problem.

Since when did journalists become sacrosanct? :lol:

What sets him apart from Ryder, just that he used to post on here? So fuck.

Even Sugar is ripping him

@Lord_Sugar

Can anyone tell me what Mike Ashley saw in Pardew ?

He also took the p*ss when Pardew was mentioned for the England job lol, can't blame him, looks like he also had him suspect like much of us did a long time ago.

I know emotions are running high at the minute but what a t*** you look, Wullie, for having a pop at someone who doesn't even post here anymore. So he was wrong about Pardew, that makes him no good and wrong about everything now does it? You're like that knob commentator in pre-season who said Vuckic may as well retire cos he passed instead of having a shot.

Any journalist who purports to be a Newcastle fan who is writing articles rimming Pardew and Ashley is a massive part of the problem.

Since when did journalists become sacrosanct? :lol:

Oddly enough that article you quoted was after the 2nd leg of the Benfica game when you stubbornly defended Pardew's 70 minutes no attack strategy and tactics. Journalist or not why attack someone whom you agreed with just a few weeks ago?

The way you've written your posts in here tonight smacks of 'I know better than Nixon the journalist' which just makes you appear petty. His article makes no difference to Pardew staying or going, what you said just read like a personal attack.

Tbf Wullie he was basing his comments around sticking up for a performance that you yourself stuck up for. Just to give it a bit of context and that. I'll never agree  with you about that Benfica game btw, I think our approach was a disgrace and we'd have had a better chance of winning the game if we actually tried to win the game.

What he says about Pardew afterwards is waffle imo mind but there were plenty of people saying they were proud of our club after that game.

Is Ian getting called in for a carpeting every time we lose now? :lol:  Seems harsh :lol:

Just heard Ryder on Talksport defending him.  Reckons we should give him more time.  Finger on the pulse as ever Lee.

Is Ian getting called in for a carpeting every time we lose now? :lol:  Seems harsh :lol:

Just heard Ryder on Talksport defending him.  Reckons we should give him more time.  Finger on the pulse as ever Lee.

I have no interest in Lee Ryder's opinions on Ian W, I'll make my own judgment.

They are saying now there are murmurings of Benitez getting lined up for us on talkshyte

How much more time does Ian want?

edit: IP got there first. jejeje

F*cking hell there's so many people saying he should be given more time....

Do they not realise the severity of the situation? if we give him more time we will be in the championship.

Its like people don't even realise how close we are to going down.

How much more time does Ian want?

edit: IP got there first. jejeje

:lol: We're making the same shit jokes man FFS.