Alan Pardew

Mike

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/tevez-sticks-knife-into-pardew-137028/

I know Tevez is a bit of a c***. But it's a similar story in every article regarding Pardew

I was ridiculed for bringing that up. Pardew was blameless in that situation apparently.

Tbf most people at the time thought it was shitty how these two were forced on him and he was made to play them and yea Tevez is a premadonna but in hindsight it all sounds very familiar. A leopard doesn't change it's spots and Pardew is making the same mistakes again. It's clear as day reading that, the players seem to like him on a personal level and that has bought him time, but his match day decisions, line ups, tactics and substitutions are of a man way out of his depth.

This will be his last job after this, punditry from here on out.

Guest bimpy474

I know Tevez is a bit of a c***. But it's a similar story in every article regarding Pardew

I was ridiculed for bringing that up. Pardew was blameless in that situation apparently.

Really? fucking hell. I never saw it brought up on here but I am staggered anyone took that angle. It's not like Tevez is saying anything that can't be seen buy literally watching a game

My brother is Wham fan, and had a season ticket then. He backed Pardew at the time, mainly from the aspect of the players being bought without his knowledge. I think hindsight has proved beyond doubt now that Pardew is a complete idiot.

Tbf most people at the time thought it was shitty how these two were forced on him and he was made to play them and yea Tevez is a premadonna but in hindsight it all sounds very familiar. A leopard doesn't change it's spots and Pardew is making the same mistakes again. It's clear as day reading that, the players seem to like him on a personal level and that has bought him time, but his match day decisions, line ups, tactics and substitutions are of a man way out of his depth.

This will be his last job after this, punditry from here on out.

This might sound odd but that's part of the problem for me - that softness from the players is transcending onto the field. They don't even look angry when they're getting pummelled at home.

Shit, he's still here.

Yeah, if he was going to be sacked as a result of yesterday's match it would have happened by now, he is here until the end of the season. Lets hope we get those points in spite of him.

I know Tevez is a bit of a cunt. But it's a similar story in every article regarding Pardew

Yeah even now some don't like the Tevez quotes to be brought up even though what he's said about West Ham is almost an exact replica of what Pardew has done here.

I fully expected a club statement by now saying pardew had the full support of the owner.

That's the only saving grace right now, no news either way means that there's still opportunity for him to be binned /blindoptimism

Guest Phil K

Great find that.

It is, and it proves pretty much what I have always thought about Pardew (yes, even during the good run last year when I reluctantly admitted I may be wrong about him.....turns out I WASN'T)

I would be really surprised if he was sacked at this stage of the season, Llambias and Ashley will remember how things went tits up last time we went down and will stick rather than twist.

Newcastle/West Ham Untied manager Pardew has two argies in his squad:Colo/Masch want out early to play for a team in red while their hi-energy mate Gutierrez/Tevez is played out of position during a relegation battle.

But surely, what about David Moyes? Why cant people just stop for a second and think about what David Moyes has done at Everton?! Look at how well he's done with them over so many years on such tough financial constraints! Look at how he's got them to FA Cup final's and into the Champions League! Everyone, LOOK AT DAVID MOYES! So when you're finding Newcastle's next gutless performance and 0-6 defeat at home hard to bear, just think of David Moyes. When you're wanting to chuck it in and not renew, just think of David Moyes. When we're losing at home to Millwall next year, just think of David Moyes. When we sell Hatem Ben Arfa to Fulham, think of David Moyes. When Sports Direct logo replaces the Newcastle United crest....think of David Moyes. Hell, even when you shag your missus next, think of David Moyes.

David Moyes.