Alan Pardew

Mike

6 posts lets go mental.

Think people are just willing to accept every bit of bad news rumour as true and f*** logic and other things.

Just heard hba has been sold for £1 :(

heard it wasa 50p up front, 50p on completion of 50 games or 2020 whichever comes first.

6 posts lets go mental.

Think people are just willing to accept every bit of bad news rumour as true and f*** logic and other things.

Well, the bad news even how dumb it might sound is more realistic now then if you where to say that we would be getting a super CB, ST, LW and getting rid of obertan/ameobi/jonas.

Guest bendewar

6 posts lets go mental.

no need to be a fucking knob about it is there? i'm just passing on decent information ive heard to fellow "fans" from a canny source that has been right on the majority of other news this week.

dont believe it, i dotn give a fuck

Guest Bert Shaft

Pardew is on a loser now, no matter what happens.

He stays, then he is undermined and shown to be lacking moral fibre by accepting this nonsense from Ashley and Joe Canoe.

He quits... will he ever get a job as good as NUFC's again?

6 posts lets go mental.

Well, the bad news even how dumb it might sound is more realistic now then if you where to say that we would be getting a super CB, ST, LW and getting rid of obertan/ameobi/jonas.

Basically your saying lets believe in the devil but don't believe in god. I'm saying neither exist.

like i say decent source.

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

Well at least Pards will be happy. I expect a big English striker will be next on the list.

6 posts lets go mental.

no need to be a fucking knob about it is there? i'm just passing on decent information ive heard to fellow "fans" from a canny source that has been right on the majority of other news this week.

Chill out mate, it's very easy to believe anything at the moment but we'll wait and see.

6 posts lets go mental.

You think that's me being a knob?  :lol:

Get a grip and fwiw, I don't believe a thing you are saying, just some shit stirrer trying to get everyone while they are down. We've had plenty of your kind on here before, your arent anything special.

Guest Phil K

6 posts lets go mental.

Well, yes - but if you'd have heard Kinnear was to be given the job he's got now, last week - you'd have been in hysterics laughing and saying which idiot would believe such crap etc etc etc - correct ?

NOTHING that this idiot did would surprise me.

:lol: At this rate the entire staff and players will be gone and Kinnear will be lining up in goals against City with Shola up front on his own.

That's already a distinct possibility.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/suicide/grand/suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-676.gif

Poor Adam Campbell, will never get his chance :(

6 posts lets go mental.

You think that's me being a knob?  :lol:

Get a grip and fwiw, I don't believe a thing you are saying, just some shit stirrer trying to get everyone while they are down. We've had plenty of your kind on here before, your arent anything special.

Not normally tbf. :pards:

like i say decent source.

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

:spit:

No end to these sources. This one is supposed to be decent as well.

Guest icemanblue

Considering what has went on the past couple of days, I wish I shared the confidence of those laughing off an entirely believable rumour.

Guest bendewar

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

Considering what has went on the past couple of days, I wish I shared the confidence of those laughing off an entirely believable rumour.

matter of time imo :lol:

I'm just expecting a full on mess come Man City away.

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

People tend to like legit info. Pretty easy to believe anything negative at present.

We'll see. Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you're talking utter shite. :lol:

:undecided:

Guest Phil K

matter of time imo :lol:

I'm just expecting a full on mess come Man City away.

I just bet the new Frenchies are wondering WTF they got themselves into

It explains all the Cabaye rumours, thats for sure

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you f***ers were so precious about what people post.

Ill give you the benefit of my doubt...

Proof is in the pudding.  lets see what happens first.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you f***ers were so precious about what people post.

Goodbye decent source, you will be missed :morph: