Alan Pardew

Mike

When Europe was apparently affecting the team it was supposedly because of the lack of preparation time. When were the fixtures announced? Plenty of time to work on a game plan, irrespective of the Cabaye situation.

There's no shame in simply being outplayed by a better team. Last night was more than that.

Thats the point i was making yesterday...about being unsettled, its cack. 

Oh, and given the way Pardew has been touting Cabaye around on a seemingly daily basis, it would be logical to make alternative preparations based on there being a disruptive bid at any particular time. Is Sissoko genuinely the closest like for like swap? Because I'm unconvinced about that.

Oh, and given the way Pardew has been touting Cabaye around on a seemingly daily basis, it would be logical to make alternative preparations based on there being a disruptive bid at any particular time. Is Sissoko genuinely the closest like for like swap? Because I'm unconvinced about that.

Pardew hasn't got a clue how to use sissoko. I mean there's being clueless about Tiote or Cabaye but when it comes to sissoko it's on another level. He's clearly a round peg square hole kind of problem for Pardew and why you've seen him put out wide or too far forward.

It'll take a total system change to get the best out of sissoko and even with Cabaye gone that still isn't going to happen.

If the bid came in on Friday it's looking like an orchestrated excuse.

He hasn't got a clue. He hasn't put out a well functioning team for over a season.

If Cabaye goes we need a Song like defensive midfielder imo, with Marveaux ahead making things happen and Sissoko running about the midfield doing whatever the fuck it is he does.

I thought a Sissoko, Cabaye & Anita midfield would be pretty vulnerable so I reckon a Sissoko, Marveaux & Anita midfield would be victimised in every single game.

In reality Pardew will be erect at the thought of being able to start Jonas every game of the season again.

If Cabaye goes we need a Song like defensive midfielder imo, with Marveaux ahead making things happen and Sissoko running about the midfield doing whatever the f*** it is he does.

I thought a Sissoko, Cabaye & Anita midfield would be pretty vulnerable so I reckon a Sissoko, Marveaux & Anita midfield would be victimised in every single game.

In reality Pardew will be erect at the thought of being able to start Jonas every game of the season again.

Is he not injured?

Exactly, he's been trying to offload him for months now, it's an excuse from Pardew that again is bordering on ridiculous to us but the outside press will lap it up.

Yeah, the sweet 24 hours before the 'Kinnear appointed' news.

Get rid of AP now, JK in December, then half a season to stay up and convince HBA, Krul and remaining purples to stay in the summer/build a cohesive team ready to compete for 2014/15. :indi:

At this point could anyone genuinely say that Kinnear would be worse? It can't get much worse than the s*** pardew is delivering

There'd be a less defeatist attitude from JFK.

I agree, it's a horribly depressing situation though.

As Pardew keeps on telling us. :lol: