Alan Pardew

Mike

Utter halfwits on here in the week - "it's obvious he wants to play attacking football"

Aye he's more than happy to play it until we get a lead then it's give the opposition the ball as much as possible and hope they don't score.

Nearly three fucking years he's been doing this now. Fucking shithead.

Guest bimpy474

Utter halfwits on here in the week - "it's obvious he wants to play attacking football"

Aye he's more than happy to play it until we get a lead then it's give the opposition the ball as much as possible and hope they don't score.

Sub standard manager but the defence always goes " we wont get anyone better" :(

Yep, the plank isn't even smart enough to realise the benefits of a 2 goal lead.

Simon Bird ‏@simonbirdmirror 5m

Pardew: "we've had a day at the office we want to forget...." "Looseness of the team, not solid..."

Just shut the fuck up you helmet.

How dare he do a contractually obliged interview.  The scoundrel.

Frustrating as hell.  That's why you don't see us win at a canter anymore. 

He needs to stay strong for the Everton game, make some changes like dropping Debuchy and Cabaye but keeping the same shape and core of the squad we had going into Hull and the Villa matches. If he doesn't and changes to a 442, and or doesn't make the right changes then thats will be it, I will have fully lost faith in him, faith that I have only gained since his two recent team selections.

What would you have done differently? Tiote came on for our worst player and we went 3 at the back for the last 10 minutes.

He doesn't just pick the team and make the subs, he trains the team and directs the tactics and is also there to motivate the players.

Although that said the only sub I'd have brought on at that point was Sammy Ameobi. You don't bring Tiote on when you're losing.

Pardew;

Complacency when we went in front and we couldn't get back into it when they equalized. Poor decision making in the 2nd half- "Hull did a good job - worker harder than Newcastle". Tried to tighten up distances between midfield/defence at half time. Lacking consistency on performances. Refusing to be drawn on Cisse's form - will keep those thoughts to himself. Remy - unlucky to not get hattrick. Remy one of the few bright spots on a poor day. Third goal knocked the stuffing out of the team.

What would you have done differently? Tiote came on for our worst player and we went 3 at the back for the last 10 minutes.

He doesn't just pick the team and make the subs, he trains the team and directs the tactics and is also there to motivate the players.

Agree, but we'd also had 2 wins and a draw in our previous 3 matches prior to today.

Its Pardew job that Debuchy doesnt go wandering off for that first goal & leave Ben Arfa doing what hes weakest at.

Same with our ability to defend set pieces. Twice we let them rebuild momentum which is why theyve won, they dont get that confidence without our mistakes. We were in control beforehand.

What worries me is how easily our players will revert to hoofing the ball and/or passing it backwards when things aren't going to well. Thats alright if your that type of player but all of our players are natural on the floor get at them type of players, at least all of them on the pitch today were. The fact that they have now been trained to revert to that type of football when things are not going well is telling of Pardew's and our other coaches ability and mentality.

I'm not sure it's all down to Pardew though, this has been a problem persistent since Souness came so to me it suggests our coaches are fucking dinosaurs and changing our manager will not change much unless things are changed behind the scenes as well.

Its Pardew job that Debuchy doesnt go wandering off for that first goal & leave Ben Arfa doing what hes weakest at.

Same with our ability to defend set pieces. Twice we let them rebuild momentum which is why theyve won, they dont get that confidence without our mistakes. We were in control beforehand.

HBA can do the basics of actually following his man. He doesn't have to tackle or anything, just actually be there, he simply didn't look arsed today.

Doesn't really sound like he told the players to sit off after the first goal, they seemingly took their foot off the gas and didn't go for it. He meddled too much in the second though, knacked our shape.

Mate I've been watching his team for nearly three years now and can almost count the number of times we've taken a 2-0 lead at home on one hand. That is his gameplan, always has been and always will be.

Take a lead then try and hold it. Sick of reading about how wrong I am and how he's actually telling them  before the game to get 2, 3, 4. He's not.

Doesn't really sound like he told the players to sit off after the first goal, they seemingly took their foot off the gas and didn't go for it. He meddled too much in the second though, knacked our shape.

He's just said on the radio that he told the midfield to get closer to our defenders at half time.

Mate I've been watching his team for nearly three years now and can almost count the number of times we've taken a 2-0 lead at home on one hand. That is his gameplan, always has been and always will be.

Take a lead then try and hold it. Sick of reading about how wrong I am and how he's actually telling them  before the game to get 2, 3, 4. He's not.

"Go out there, keep it tight, nothing silly and we might nick a goal".  Proper underdog mentality.  It's pathetic.