Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest reefatoon

We haven't turned on him, have you read this board, there's a handful of people who are actually behind him this season to do well. I’ve always said the best thing about our supporters at SJP at the minute is the fact they don’t sing Pardew out songs. You just get the idiots who think it’s fine to turn up and yel abuse at him because they’ve paid their money so it’s acceptable to do that.

Or the complete idiots that sing his name.

:spit:

So people telling me that they would have stuck by Moyes when he accumulated Everton's worst ever points tally and finished 17th. f*** off would you lot have done.

We've been here a million times, Moyes had a better record and a worse squad. You f*** off.

It's fickle to believe that you would have accepted it and backed him to stay after the lowest points tally and a 17th place, god dam even i would have wanted him out. I would admit that, i've been very judgemental in the past with wanting managers out. I was one of those who thought Bobby’s time was up, I’m ashamed to admit it now but I was. If Moyes had of arrived and had that kind of season, I’d have been saying sack him and get someone ‘class’ in.

I think it's acceptable to yell abuse at him because he's utterly fucking shit at his job and has been responsible for a few of the worst days I've experienced as a fan of NUFC. What I've paid is irrelevant, I'd much rather do it for free.

I think it's acceptable to yell abuse at him because he's utterly f***ing s*** at his job and has been responsible for a few of the worst days I've experienced as a fan of NUFC. What I've paid is irrelevant, I'd much rather do it for free.

I've never understood the view to boo your own players off the pitch. I'm sure a lot of fans thought this and it was kind of only on the extreme days the boo boys would come out but now it's like just accepted to boo every time a poor show or defeat takes place. Madness, does nobody any favours. Understand the odd frustrations standing up yelling at a couple of players now and then to buck their ideas up but some of the shit Pardew/Jonas/Tiote get is just ridiculous.

So people telling me that they would have stuck by Moyes when he accumulated Everton's worst ever points tally and finished 17th. f*** off would you lot have done.

We've been here a million times, Moyes had a better record and a worse squad. You f*** off.

It's fickle to believe that you would have accepted it and backed him to stay after the lowest points tally and a 17th place, god dam even i would have wanted him out. I would admit that, i've been very judgemental in the past with wanting managers out. I was one of those who thought Bobby’s time was up, I’m ashamed to admit it now but I was. If Moyes had of arrived and had that kind of season, I’d have been saying sack him and get someone ‘class’ in.

I thought Bobby was done as well, I'm happy to admit it. I can't say whether I would have wanted Moyes out, I can say that I would have looked at the evidence before I made my decision though, at the squad, and at his past record. Both of those things would have reflected better on him than they do on Pardew.

I think it's acceptable to yell abuse at him because he's utterly f***ing s*** at his job and has been responsible for a few of the worst days I've experienced as a fan of NUFC. What I've paid is irrelevant, I'd much rather do it for free.

I've never understood the view to boo your own players off the pitch. I'm sure a lot of fans thought this and it was kind of only on the extreme days the boo boys would come out but now it's like just accepted to boo every time a poor show or defeat takes place. Madness, does nobody any favours. Understand the odd frustrations standing up yelling at a couple of players now and then to buck their ideas up but some of the shit Pardew/Jonas/Tiote get is just ridiculous.

I've never booed because it's pantomime stuff, I was trying my best to get people to stop booing during the Allardyce time. I reserve my right to shout anything I want at a player/manager though, as long as it's not racist or homophobic or any of that stuff that's clearly too far.

I don't know why you think everyone is so shallow to look only at finishing positions in the league table. That can be affected by injuries, budget and a whole host of other things. I don't rate Pardew because his teams play football without any shape or direction, and generally by the end of most games the bloke in the other dugout has got his number.

Were you replying to me there?

I've never understood the view to boo your own players off the pitch. I'm sure a lot of fans thought this and it was kind of only on the extreme days the boo boys would come out but now it's like just accepted to boo every time a poor show or defeat takes place. Madness, does nobody any favours. Understand the odd frustrations standing up yelling at a couple of players now and then to buck their ideas up but some of the s*** Pardew/Jonas/Tiote get is just ridiculous.

Bold part i was, first part just vented fury straight off as the boo boys entered my mind as i was about type about the people who stand up give out abuse to players/manager every week  :lol:

I don't know why you think everyone is so shallow to look only at finishing positions in the league table. That can be affected by injuries, budget and a whole host of other things. I don't rate Pardew because his teams play football without any shape or direction, and generally by the end of most games the bloke in the other dugout has got his number.

I think your last point is extremely pertinent. We often start games well, and Pardew prides himself on how well he "prepares" for the opposition but usually by the end we're either clinging on to a win for dear life or chasing the game and looking a complete mess.

I've seen few poorer in-game managers at this level.

I've never understood the view to boo your own players off the pitch. I'm sure a lot of fans thought this and it was kind of only on the extreme days the boo boys would come out but now it's like just accepted to boo every time a poor show or defeat takes place. Madness, does nobody any favours. Understand the odd frustrations standing up yelling at a couple of players now and then to buck their ideas up but some of the s*** Pardew/Jonas/Tiote get is just ridiculous.

Bold part i was, first part just vented fury straight off as the boo boys entered my mind as i was about type about the people who stand up give out abuse to players/manager every week  :lol:

I don't think I've given abuse to a player regularly since Damien Duff f***ed off. The manager gets both barrels regularly though, and rightly so given our home form.

You can't expect people to pay for expensive tickets, sit through a 6-0 defeat or a pasting off the mackems and just saunter off without being pissed off about it and showing that anger,  it's preposterous.

I certainly wouldn't have backed Moyes after finishing 17th. I highly doubt his teams looked like playing good football when they were getting beaten week-in week-out either.

Maybe it's not beyond the realm of possibility that Pardew could somehow improve with all the experience and stability he's getting. I suppose our best option at this point is prayer :yao:

He said: 'We get criticised a lot for perhaps not over-spending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

'But you can look at those other situations where it hasn't gone well, and Leeds are an example of that, unfortunately

:jesuswept:

He said: 'We get criticised a lot for perhaps not over-spending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

'But you can look at those other situations where it hasn't gone well, and Leeds are an example of that, unfortunately

:jesuswept:

He's a total prick with no self respect.

Standard Pardew cup performance tonight, can't argue really. It's a shame we can't pummel a team that's there for the taking; but when there's no need to bust a gut we simply never do. As soon as the first goal went in, the writing was on the wall.

Hopefully he can take the morale-boost and help the squad regain some of the momentum from Morecambe, Villa and Fulham.

Standard Pardew cup performance tonight, can't argue really. It's a shame we can't pummel a team that's there for the taking; but when there's no need to bust a gut we simply never do. As soon as the first goal went in, the writing was on the wall.

Hopefully he can take the morale-boost and help the squad regain some of the momentum from Morecambe, Villa and Fulham.

Quite the opposite.

Guest neesy111

Quite the opposite.

Aye, started winning against teams we should be beating.

Quite the opposite.

:lol: Yeah, that's fair.