Alan Pardew

Mike

Really, really want him to go but want Kinnear even less. If I had kids I think it would be an easier choice choosing which one had to die tbh.

We should've had Martinez, and many on here (including you) are being proven wrong about him.

Pathetic :lol:

Unfortunately, it's true. People were hating on the idea of Martinez...

Find me a post where I hated the idea of Martinez.

You'll find a few where I questioned what he has done at Wigan given they hadn't done any better under him than Bruce etc.. and more where I said I would like to see what he does at another club before I believe he is as good as some make out but if you find a single post where I said I didn't want him or preferred Pardew I will hold my hands up as a complete moron, otherwise will you admit you are just being one of these childish knobheads who decides to turn on his own when things aren't going well :dontknow:

He probably won't be sacked and even if he his I see no reason whatsoever to be positive.

?

There would be 10000 positive things if this cunt was sacked man.

We'll get Kinnear or someone comparably terrible. In the unlikely event that we get someone that's halfway decent there's no way he lasts more than a year under Ashley.

Guest Dontooner

Hope Poyet's potential move to Sunderland might help Ashely Pull the trigger....

Being disappointed so many times , miserable hope is all i can hold out for.

After the City debacle hes played 442 for 3 matches, conceeded 1 goal from a set piece and got 7 points.

Switch to 443 and we've conceeded 6 in a game and a half and will get no points.

He should have kept on with what he was doing, back to 442 v Cardiff please.