Alan Pardew

Mike

Cabaye's goal wasn't a fluke in that the technique and the strike itself was quality. however, gimp is correct that it basically came out of nothing, and dragged us back into the game.

So you disagree with gimp that it's a fluke then agree with every other single football fan with an ounce of intelligence that is was a great goal out if the blue which dragged us back in to the game. As long as disagree with Gimp's fluke analysis I'm cool with that.

:lol: you're putting words in my mouth. I think that Gimp was saying exactly that. That the goal itself was fluke in terms of it coming from absolutely nothing. I could be wrong like. Holla at me gimp.

It wasn't a worked opening in the same way that Cisse's 2nd against Chelsea a couple of years ago wasn't. Just a great and unexpected strike.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure Cabaye's goal came out the blue as we hit the post not long before it. But that 2nd half masked a terrible performance.

He can't get the midfield to work. Cabaye could be effective. Anita could be effective but they have to be given very defined roles.

I'd be inclined to flog Tiote at this point. I don't think we're going to see the same player that we had in his first season. Certainly not under AP.

I'm not overly impressed with Sissoko. Can he influence games to the extent we need a midfielder to? Can he be effective? Feels like we've carried him all season thus far.

There's no shape or plan to the way the midfield plays and as a result we're rendering half decent players useless.

Who the fuck is drilling these guys during the week?

Cabaye's goal wasn't a fluke in that the technique and the strike itself was quality. however, gimp is correct that it basically came out of nothing, and dragged us back into the game.

Thank you santoon.

Guest bimpy474

He can't get the midfield to work. Cabaye could be effective. Anita could be effective but they have to be given very defined roles.

I'd be inclined to flog Tiote at this point. I don't think we're going to see the same player that we had in his first season. Certainly not under AP.

I'm not overly impressed with Sissoko. Can he influence games to the extent we need a midfielder to? Can he be effective? Feels like we've carried him all season thus far.

There's no shape or plan to the way the midfield plays and as a result we're rendering half decent players useless.

Who the fuck is drilling these guys during the week?

We have no pattern of play, no movement and that is down to the managers tactics/training. It's that simple really and you're spot on with what you say.

So you disagree with gimp that it's a fluke then agree with every other single football fan with an ounce of intelligence that is was a great goal out if the blue which dragged us back in to the game. As long as disagree with Gimp's fluke analysis I'm cool with that.

:lol: you're putting words in my mouth. I think that Gimp was saying exactly that. That the goal itself was fluke in terms of it coming from absolutely nothing. I could ebe wrong like. Holla at me gimp.

Ok I take back what I said with you, the goal wasn't a fluke in any aspect! It was simply a great goal. We had been implying pressure and then Cabaye turns and lashes it into the top corner, no fluke in a million years! Can't believe that goal has the words fluke anywhere near it tbh, doesn't deserve it!

The way you describe the second valf, it was all planned out .

Like i said good hit, wasnt exactly team work that created the chance.  i seem to remember the ball flapping about the everton box and it eventually breaking to cabaye who hit it.  team goal no, individual technique aye.  ill give him that.

Who the f*** is drilling these guys during the week?

sissoko needs to be the one midfielder always driving forward to help out in the box, he should be constantly up and down between half way line and 18 yard box, with or without the ball. He's the one picking up anything that comes out or the extra man. He ain't doing that.

Thank you santoon.

amazed that had to be explained

Same

Brett is angry and looking for any positives to spread on his morning toast.

Not sure Cabaye's goal came out the blue as we hit the post not long before it. But that 2nd half masked a terrible performance.

Indeed, Everton were appalling second half too. If that was one of he better teams would probably have been even worse.

I'm out, when someone describes that we scored two flukey goals and the forum agrees, there's simply no point in carrying on this discussion. Doesn't matter if it was a wonder goal or long ball for a knock down and finish, they weren't flukey! However seems like Pardew's existence is taking the shine off two good goals, nevermind!

Guest icemanblue

Thank you santoon.

amazed that had to be explained

Really?! :lol: All he said was that it was a fluke. The embellishment came later, from others. A fluke is Cisse's goal against West Brom, last year. Come on now.

I'm out, when someone describes that we scored two flukey goals and the forum agrees, there's simply no point in carrying on this discussion. Doesn't matter if it was a wonder goal or long ball for a knock down and finish, they weren't flukey! However seems like Pardew's existence is taking the shine off two good goals, nevermind!

He's shit though, and once again went to an away fixture so frightened he felt it best  to change the strengths of our team to try and negate theirs. He's a fucking coward and I think I'd rather have even Kinnear in charge, although I don't believe he'd do the job.

PARDEW OUT!!

Really?! :lol: All he said was that it was a fluke. The embellishment came later, from others. A fluke is Cisse's goal against West Brom, last year. Come on now.

gimp clarified what he meant in the next fucking post

He fell in the trap of thinking Baines was a huge threat, to be fair, he was contained to an extent but that's not entirely hard, it's f***ing Leighton Baines!! A left back that plays for Everton and he picked a side to 'contain' him! Awful decision! He did prove a lot of ppl wrong tonight that he can't drop big names however, he just chose the wrong time to prove this. Feel like this could be the end of the yang-colo partnership (for now) but Williamson deserves his chance to stay in the side as he played a big part in that second half comeback regardless of how much stick he gets. Pardew has a big week ahead of him on the training ground and changes need to be made, but he's admitted that himself already. Tails will be up after that second half performance, we did ourselves proud in that second half and I actually can see us now beating Cardiff and I never fancy us away!

Everton took their foot off the gas, our passing was still all over the place.  we got two flukey goals.  Good spin tho brett.

Cabaye's goal was a fluke? yep I won't be replying to you no longer. Clueless!

It was a good hit, great strike but it was exactly great team work that created it. 

gimp clarified what he meant in the next f***ing post

He fell in the trap of thinking Baines was a huge threat, to be fair, he was contained to an extent but that's not entirely hard, it's f***ing Leighton Baines!! A left back that plays for Everton and he picked a side to 'contain' him! Awful decision! He did prove a lot of ppl wrong tonight that he can't drop big names however, he just chose the wrong time to prove this. Feel like this could be the end of the yang-colo partnership (for now) but Williamson deserves his chance to stay in the side as he played a big part in that second half comeback regardless of how much stick he gets. Pardew has a big week ahead of him on the training ground and changes need to be made, but he's admitted that himself already. Tails will be up after that second half performance, we did ourselves proud in that second half and I actually can see us now beating Cardiff and I never fancy us away!

Everton took their foot off the gas, our passing was still all over the place.  we got two flukey goals.  Good spin tho brett.

It was a good hit, great strike but it was exactly great team work that created it. 

So because no team work is involved a goal is flukey? I'm still baffled by this observation tbh.

So because no team work is involved a goal is flukey? I'm still baffled by this observation tbh.

Wtf does it matter? We lost and put in a terrible 1st half performance and we only showed up when the game looked over as a contest.

Cabaye scored from outside the area. Do f**king do whoopee. 

Wtf does it matter? We lost and put in a terrible 1st half performance and we only showed up when the game looked over as a contest.

Cabaye scored from outside the area. Do f**king do whoopee. 

What he wants is for someone to post that it was Pardew that made the goal possible by making that magnificent tactical substitution at half time.

The reason i commented originally was because of the slightly over the top positive spin you put in your post. 

Again, good goal, great hit.  No one was expecting it.  It does not cover up the shower of shit everyone observed.  Cabayes goal does not make me feel better about last night.

What I don't get is why he didn't select the same side and tactics that worked so well at Villa.

Lukaku is a similarish type striker to Benteke, who Mapou did very well against. Changing our personnel and tactics to negate their full backs reeked of fear and this must transfer to the players.