Alan Pardew

Mike

100% has to be replaced in the summer. However, I'd hate to see what would happen if we went completely rudderless between now and the end of the season. (I know I know it can't get much worse)

I would love to see it, at least I would go to a game with a bit of hope.

I'm not confident. I'm just not going to start throwing ridiculous comments out for the sake of negativity.

Wigan are still 5 points off us. They haven't shown form all season and there's nothing to suggest that they will now.

Wigan have been in this position for the last 4 seasons, did it matter to them then that they were behind teams?

Actually they've never been behind on points before at this stage of the season.  Every other time they've been in a relegation battle they've been either level on points with 17th or ahead of them by the time they hit 34 games.

Actually they've never been behind on points before at this stage of the season.  Every other time they've been in a relegation battle they've been either level on points with 17th or ahead of them by the time they hit 34 games.

I meant in a relegation battle, not 5 points behind the team who were 4th bottom with them having 4 games to play.

I'm not confident. I'm just not going to start throwing ridiculous comments out for the sake of negativity.

Wigan are still 5 points off us. They haven't shown form all season and there's nothing to suggest that they will now.

Wigan have been in this position for the last 4 seasons, did it matter to them then that they were behind teams?

So they've left it later to overtake teams this year, it's still a situation they're used to and you'd have to have nerves of steel to dismiss the possibility.

I meant in a relegation battle, not 5 points behind the team who were 4th bottom with them having 4 games to play.

I know you didn't mean the exact situation down to the number of points.  I was just pointing out that usually by now they've climbed out of the relegation zone.  So it's not as if this is exactly the same as it is every year for Wigan.

Highly likely to be completely and utterly fabricated and yet easy enough to believe that too few will doubt it. Welcome to the easiest job in the world.

It's all conjecture, but let's face it, probably close enough to the truth regardless.

So they've left it later to overtake teams this year, it's still a situation they're used to and you'd have to have nerves of steel to dismiss the possibility.

Or they aren't overtaking teams this year.  I'm not dismissing the possibility, just saying this isn't just like any other year for Wigan.

So the players are whinging about the criticism and whinging about a lack of backbone being shown?

Way to hold two completely contrasting views.

It could be two different groups of players.

Simon Bird's spelling and grammar in that is f***ing dreadful and I'm awful at it.

Kinnear was bang on, tbf.

Yup.

Haven't just tweeted Bird an unimpressed picture of Joe... :iamatwat:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna check that now!

I might make it a daily thing.