Alan Pardew

Mike

Inochi  :lol:

This guy adores Alan Pardew man.

It's unreal.

Nah. I just think you're a complete f***ing idiot.

:lol:

God, you are so pathetic.

I'm sure all that swearing and abuse makes you feel relevant and tough though.

You're all loved up on Pardew and I'm the idiot?

Your lack of intelligence is actually astonishing.

I think he's lost track of his position most things now and just makes it up as he goes along. One of his core job roles appears to be to continue to dampen expectations though. As long as the stadium is near full then they'll continue to try and cut as many corners as possible.

Think they're all in for a rude awakening next February come renewall time... then I'm chucking it and just taking membership if I can keep my points.

Roger Kint and Disco you should know better than to give credence to this person.

However, I don't really hold it against you much. I know it's a big popularity contest on here, and you will do whatever is necessary to try and get in with the regulars.

Ultimately though, you really should be big boys, and be your own men.

I think Inochi, Ian W, BrettNUFC are in the minority.  They stand by what they think is right and defend it all the time, despite regular piss taking.

The popular opinion would be to slaughter pardew at every turn, they dont do that.

I think Inochi, Ian W, BrettNUFC are in the minority.  They stand by what they think is right and defend it all the time, despite regular p*ss taking.

The popular opinion would be to slaughter pardew at every turn, they dont do that.

You do Ian W and Brett NUFC a huge disservice by associating them with Inochi tbh.

They are far more eloquent and actually have the ability to express themselves like human beings.

Inochi is an emotional wreck and wails at anyone that challenges his heart throb Pardew.

*insert leave Britney alone guy*

:lol: at all of this

No-one loves Pardew, that should be abundantly clear.  Anyone claiming it should re-read the arguments.

Seems to me there are a minority of posters who look objectively at what Pardew has done right and wrong.  Some of them want him sacked, some don't see the point in that.

There are a large majority who will countenance no rebuttal to the shit stream of Pardew related bile and get angry that anyone would try and provide some balance.  Check yourselves!

It's quite hard for me to post in this thread now, so I don't bother as much. Anything I say just gets met with a 'typical' or 'like clockwork' snipe from someone or other.

I just think the level of hatred directed at Pardew is highly excessive. When you step away from this thread for a while and come back it really does sound like paranoid delusions at times. The guy is an average football manager, or below average depending on your assessment. But some of the abuse he gets is incredible. Particularly the crazy level of analysis when he has the audacity to give a quote to the press, which everyone knows is my pet hate.

Anyone that starts throwing abuse at someone else over a differing point of view, instantly loses any credibility as far as I'm concerned.

It's a clear sign of a lack of intelligence and basic home training.

It's what you'd expect from a bunch of high school girls. That Lindsay Lohan mean girls stuff. These are the kind of so called men we have in society these days.

Speaking very much as an newbie/outsider, this thread is 90% utter nonsense once you have accepted that Mike Ashley continues to employ someone as limited as Pardew. Its missing the target by a million miles but it seems its not acceptable to point out the truth to people trying to show off how much they know about football. I do think its all hugely amusing and rather sad at the same time.