Alan Pardew

Mike

The manager matters insofar as he's just one of their cronies, and he won't give a job to anyone who won't be a patsy for him, so that's why the argument that the manager doesn't matter is correct. It's Pardew or another slimeball.

Do you think they have a list of slimeballs that they're going to bring in?  :lol:

Do you think he'll hire anyone who isn't likely to accept his complete lack of ambition and total

contempt for fans and the region? Here's a clue: you're thick as mince if you do.

Di Matteo was said to be waiting for our job to become vacant, he's an upgrade on Pardew.

Well that's that then, Ashley will indeed appoint the champions league winner  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

One of my favourite excuses for him that I heard today, whilst the players were getting all of the blame was "but Pardew changed it after 20 minutes" after I'd made the point that we'd wasted a week of training on a system that had to be changed after 20 minutes. Also, it's not Pardew's fault for Dummet playing and that because he's a professional footballer, he should automatically be good enough to be better than other professional footballers. Honestly man, we have some absolute doilums as fans like.

It was pretty much

Our training was wasted after 20 minutes

Aye, but tbf Pardew changed it

Aye, because his original plan was crap, as usual

Aye, but he had the sense to change it

Aye, but he didn't have the sense to see that it wouldn't work and the change made no real difference

I dunno, I just think the players are a disgrace

Well I don't, Pardew's a cunt.

One of my favourite excuses for him that I heard today, whilst the players were getting all of the blame was "but Pardew changed it after 20 minutes" after I'd made the point that we'd wasted a week of training on a system that had to be changed after 20 minutes. Also, it's not Pardew's fault for Dummet playing and that because he's a professional footballer, he should automatically be good enough to be better than other professional footballers. Honestly man, we have some absolute doilums as fans like.

It was pretty much

Our training was wasted after 20 minutes

Aye, but tbf Pardew changed it

Aye, because his original plan was crap, as usual

Aye, but he had the sense to change it

Aye, but he didn't have the sense to see that it wouldn't work and the change made no real difference

I dunno, I just think the players are a disgrace

Well I don't, Pardew's a c***.

It was a massive game to throw him into, we didn't have much choice because other players being unavailable, however the club should have another CB in the squad (And did with Perch), or someone who can actually play there.

Pardews tactics were woeful to non existent, I never saw us take the game to them really and looked totally fucking lost in first half

I've just had a bit of a heated debate at work about this fraud. Apparently "At some point, you can't blame Pardew and the players have to take responsibility"

Of course they do, but Pardew is the common factor in all of this, and too many players have got worse under Pardew's management (Cisse, Sissoko, Debuchy and even Remy).

I honestly cannot fucking believe that people will still excuse him, or downplay just how much of a collosally inept manager he is. Some people are sadists.

Well it's good to hear that Pardew is appreciated by all supporters in the north east. The fans at St James still appreciate his efforts (despite the owner!), but on Wearside he's becoming a fucking legend.

I still can't believe he doesn't get any heat at games. I'm sick of all this "well you do know kinnear will take over" shit. So what. They're both awful managers, could it really get any worse than it's been. It's like some of the fans are in fear of him leaving because if the kinnear threat. Pathetic. The fraud should be getting heat on Wednesday.

John Anderson on total sport always manages to miss the bleeding obvious with Pardew too. Always the players never the manager..........Surely after yesterday he'll be criticising this evening.

No he won't, because he's always been arse kisser and he's not about to get a personality transplant overnight. Or a new brain for that matter.

I still can't believe he doesn't get any heat at games. I'm sick of all this "well you do know kinnear will take over" shit. So what. They're both awful managers, could it really get any worse than it's been. It's like some of the fans are in fear of him leaving because if the kinnear threat. Pathetic. The fraud should be getting heat on Wednesday.

I think people largely realise that Ashley is the problem.  Demanding that he sack the manager would suggest a modicum of good faith, that I don't believe exists amongst the 50,000 that go.

And rightly so.

John Anderson on total sport always manages to miss the bleeding obvious with Pardew too. Always the players never the manager..........Surely after yesterday he'll be criticising this evening.

No he won't, because he's always been arse kisser and he's not about to get a personality transplant overnight. Or a new brain for that matter.

Fair

Nah he'll not want to upset his paymasters, especially after the ban on Thomson House. BBC have got the exclusive commentary gig and they'll tread very carefully to keep it that way.

Always the same on that show, you can guarantee when Pardew does fuck off though that he'll say it was the right decision. Mackem Marco has done that about half a dozen times, defended their latest manager to the hilt then days later praised their dismissal. It's pathetic.

I still can't believe he doesn't get any heat at games. I'm sick of all this "well you do know kinnear will take over" s***. So what. They're both awful managers, could it really get any worse than it's been. It's like some of the fans are in fear of him leaving because if the kinnear threat. Pathetic. The fraud should be getting heat on Wednesday.

People at the game just seem resigned to the shit served up. I can't believe the lack of animosity towards the cunt like. Really needs people to take a stand if it continues much longer, I have been infuriated by him for quite a while, yet people around me just accept it

Whatever needs to happen at the club, the removal of this fucking imbecile is the first thing on the agenda. I can't even look at him anymore without wanting to fucking vomit.

No, Mike fucking Ashley needs to fuck off first.

Remy's noticeably on the slide, imo. In a month's time, it'll be that typical phrase: "he's just not that good" that gets Pardew off the hook again.

So Pardew should be criticised for having no part in the loan signing of a mercenary who turned us down for more money last season and appears still to be unable to do 90 mins 2months into the season?  He deserves a hammering for numerous things but this isn't one of them. It's Ashley that's killing the club, not Pardew. This thread is ridiculous. You're all mad.

I'm so sick of reading this shit now like, do some fucking reading, man. Every single person slagging Pardew in this thread knows that Ashley is the main person responsible for the state of NUFC, that doesn't absolve Pardew of all blame. For fucks sake man.

Remy's noticeably on the slide, imo. In a month's time, it'll be that typical phrase: "he's just not that good" that gets Pardew off the hook again.

So Pardew should be criticised for having no part in the loan signing of a mercenary who turned us down for more money last season and appears still to be unable to do 90 mins 2months into the season?  He deserves a hammering for numerous things but this isn't one of them. It's Ashley that's killing the club, not Pardew. This thread is ridiculous. You're all mad.

I'm so sick of reading this s*** now like, do some f***ing reading, man. Every single person slagging Pardew in this thread knows that Ashley is the main person responsible for the state of NUFC, that doesn't absolve Pardew of all blame. For f***s sake man.

And that sums up this thread entirely, being fully conscious that slagging Pardew is missing the point by a country mile yet still doing it :lol:

This is the dictionary definition of madness. You're all batchy.

I'm so sick of reading this s*** now like, do some f***ing reading, man. Every single person slagging Pardew in this thread knows that Ashley is the main person responsible for the state of NUFC, that doesn't absolve Pardew of all blame. For f***s sake man.

And that sums up this thread entirely, being fully conscious that slagging Pardew is missing the point by a country mile yet still doing it :lol:

It's the Alan Pardew thread, did you come in here to praise him? What exactly is the point being missed? We usually talk about how he's doing his job in here, he's doing it badly.

You do understand the concept of mutual exclusivity and that it doesn't apply here, right?

Pardew doesn't get a free pass just because Ashley is also a dipshit.

I think people largely realise that Ashley is the problem.  Demanding that he sack the manager would suggest a modicum of good faith, that I don't believe exists amongst the 50,000 that go.

And rightly so.

Mike Ashley, Pardew and the whole of Wearside will be delighted to hear that.

The manager matters insofar as he's just one of their cronies, and he won't give a job to anyone who won't be a patsy for him, so that's why the argument that the manager doesn't matter is correct. It's Pardew or another slimeball.

Do you think they have a list of slimeballs that they're going to bring in?  :lol:

Do you think he'll hire anyone who isn't likely to accept his complete lack of ambition and total

contempt for fans and the region? Here's a clue: you're thick as mince if you do.

Di Matteo was said to be waiting for our job to become vacant, he's an upgrade on Pardew.

Well that's that then, Ashley will indeed appoint the champions league winner  :lol:

And you know he wouldn't, clown.