Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest neesy111

:lol: Laughing my head off.

You should.  I'm trying to find a fucking gun for pardew and those useless cunts.

:lol: Don't do it neesy sonna. You been out all day?

:hmm:

That was so bad it was unreal. We dragged ourselves down to their level then got beat by sheer cluelessness. A Pardew special from the first minute to the last.

Thought you were on about wor neesy til the Pardew bit.

Sunderland were so s**** it was hard to believe it could be possible to lose even a point against this lot. Yet Pardew managed to nullify every single one of our superior footballers by turning this into a clogfest. Thankfully Sunderland look so s****, surely even hiring a competent manager can't save Sunderland this time around?

They might be just as bad as you say, but after the next few fixtures, we might have our own worries about whether a 'competent manager' can save us...

Happy Face was singing "we're gonna win 3-2" with his mates. Fucking amazing day he's had.

I did have a good day cheers. One of the lads went home on the final whistle with a face like a smacked arse. Said he was going to bed. What a fanny. But those of us who stayed out had a good afternoon/night.

He wanted "more crosses". Hard to pull that off with no strikers.

Aye but we have more than strikers that can get in the box

Anyone who can score headers?

Not sure our strikers can do that

Gouffran, Cisse, Remy, and Ameobi are all fairly good headers of the ball. What we don't have is players who are dominant aerially and can make use of the rubbish floated balls we put into the box constantly.

What????????????????????????????????????????????????? Ameobi wins about one ball in the air in every 50 or so fired up to him. His aerial ability is on a par with Pardew's managerial ability.

Shola wins more aerial duels per game than any other player in our squad.

He has had all week to work out who plays, where and how, yet what does the useless cunt do after just 10 minutes? He changes things. And that's not all, he changes things a few more times too. No wonder we have no semblance of unity either in an attacking sense or defensively. There is fuck all about us as a team, only the individual. We are a mess. Today Ben Arfa plays 4 different roles in one game. Remy and Goufran 3 and poor Sissoko 2. No wonder those 4 managed to look completely shit. There is no structure and no sense to any of our play and as a result our better players are quickly being sucked into playing no-man's football. 4 French internationals, looking as bad as anything we've seen in our colours in one fucking afternoon? He's killing them and killing us.

Pardew deserves criticism for many things. Most of all, in my mind, his inability to get any sense of urgency in the players who were second best to the ball for long periods.  Unforgivable in a derby.

But your criticism of an early change seems misplaced. We were a goal down in 5 minutes and being shit on. If Pardew sat on his hands he would have been slated. Moreso. Rightfully so. He made some changes and as the half went on we grew into the game much more.

Agree with you on the further changes like. Daft that we can't make like for like substitutions, but have to rejig the team with every change.

If the manager really doesn't matter then what's the problem with wanting someone else?

Of course the manager matters.

That's not to say "anyone but Pardew" is necessarily a sensible view. The managerial cluster fuck of a merry-go-round in 08/09 saw us relegated.

Pardew almost saw us relegated by himself last season and without his favourite excuses we're now 3 points off the zone with 4 very tough fixtures coming up. I don't see how any sane football manager could possibly be worse.

Forget about results - which will improve without the cunt's input - we need rid of the bastard for the good of the club, the soul of the club. He's complicit in everything we hate Ashley for.

There was the chance to take Martinez from Wigan last summer. He would have been comfortable with Ashley and the shoe string budget.

Wasn't good enough for a few on here like :lol:

Really?

Who would have said no?

Only Ashley I reckon. Martinez is on a wage at Everton that dwarfs Pardew's here.

Pardew almost saw us relegated by himself last season and without his favourite excuses we're now 3 points off the zone with 4 very tough fixtures coming up. I don't see how any sane football manager could possibly be worse.

Forget about results - which will improve without the cunt's input - we need rid of the bastard for the good of the club, the soul of the club. He's complicit in everything we hate Ashley for.

I reckon he still has his excuses.

For all the talk of our squad full of internationals we still had Dummet and Williamson at CB.

We basically played with 5 at the back Tiote had to do so much work in front of them.

Fair enough against the attacking prowess of Liverpool, against the lowly mackems though,  should really be looking to attack more than baby sit the defence.

His woeful record as a football manager is not a surprise, it's a highly identifiable trend that will always be obvious to anyone with eyes that doesn't strive to make excuses for him. Yes, our best centre halves were out today but our side should have blitzed theirs today and it didn't. It is not much more complicated than that.

Obvious to anyone but Ashley.

Kinnear's ability is also abundantly clear to everyone. But we've given that knacker a job twice.

The manager matters insofar as he's just one of their cronies, and he won't give a job to anyone who won't be a patsy for him, so that's why the argument that the manager doesn't matter is correct. It's Pardew or another slimeball.

Do you think they have a list of slimeballs that they're going to bring in?  :lol:

Do you think he'll hire anyone who isn't likely to accept his complete lack of ambition and total

contempt for fans and the region? Here's a clue: you're thick as mince if you do.

I've said this before but I genuinely think it will be Beardsley. I don't think Kinnear wants the job anymore given that it almost killed him last time. Ashley won't appoint anyone outside of his clique and that clique is rapidly running out of members.

Happy Face was singing "we're gonna win 3-2" with his mates. Fucking amazing day he's had.

I did have a good day cheers. One of the lads went home on the final whistle with a face like a smacked arse. Said he was going to bed. What a fanny. But those of us who stayed out had a good afternoon/night.

http://i.imgur.com/AYzi5jO.jpg

It does have shades of last season. We were stuttering along with enough points at this stage in mid-table before a s**** run. I doubt we'll get anything from the next two, and all of a sudden Norwich & WBA at home back-to-back is looking like the Swansea/West Ham double-header. We're going to more than likely be around 16th going into those two, how we fare in those two could decide his fate.