Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Roger Kint

I detected a little sarcasm Ikon

Im not sure anymore, there's a few on here sooo deep in Pardews ass that they could lick his snakey face.

Who? I see this accusation a lot yet nobody actually likes the bloke. Ian and Brett get too much shit and they dont even like him :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Losing successive derby games is not something any Newcastle manager should have on their CV. More disappointing, however, is that the last two games against them, we haven't wanted it as much as they did. We had the possession to win the game, but contrived to do so little with it. He's got to take the responsibility for that. The players are not simply football robots, however, they have minds of their own. They too know what this game means, but only Tiote, Cabaye and Debuchy showed that.

Far, far too much chopping and changing yesterday. He knew that they'd be targeting Dummet (even said so in the pre match interview), and would set up in a 442. He should have known that we may need to switch it, yet the players looked lost in their positions when we did manage to get a foothold in the game. Not really indicative of good preparation. The introduction of Shola, with twenty minutes left, was pure desparation. Praying for some 'luck'. Remy was poor, but he scores goals when the opportunity is there.

Just have to hope there is a reaction now, with a bad run of games coming up. We've seen that already this season, and we need to see it again. No excuses though, we really shouldn't be so inconsistent when the starting eleven near enough picks itself.

Guest firetotheworks

I've just had a bit of a heated debate at work about this fraud. Apparently "At some point, you can't blame Pardew and the players have to take responsibility"

Of course they do, but Pardew is the common factor in all of this, and too many players have got worse under Pardew's management (Cisse, Sissoko, Debuchy and even Remy).

I honestly cannot fucking believe that people will still excuse him, or downplay just how much of a collosally inept manager he is. Some people are sadists.

I've just had a bit of a heated debate at work about this fraud. Apparently "At some point, you can't blame Pardew and the players have to take responsibility"

Of course they do, but Pardew is the common factor in all of this, and too many players have got worse under Pardew's management (Cisse, Sissoko, Debuchy and even Remy).

I honestly cannot f***ing believe that people will still excuse him, or downplay just how much of a collosally inept manager he is. Some people are sadists.

This is one game for Remy, think we can excuse that. However your right about how far backwards the players go under his watch, he's a fucking cretin.

Picked the right formation in my view, absolutely wrong tactics and motivation though. We looked lost through first half.

Guest neesy111

or it could be that players - generally - apart from those at the very top - are prone to inconsistency.

It's a mixture of both.  Players are not good, but manager is clueless in how to play them.

Guest Haris Vuckic

or it could be that players - generally - apart from those at the very top - are prone to inconsistency.

It's a mixture of both.  Players are not good, but manager is clueless in how to play them.

Or equally inconsistent?

Guest Brazilianbob

Everyone but Parsnip knows that Ben Arfa is best on the right and Remy on the left but Parsnip insists on playing them both out of position.  A school football coach could do a better job than Parsnip.  The bloke is a cretin.

Guest icemanblue

Remy will score a couple and be back to normal, I've little doubt about that. Yesterday was beyond disappointing, but it's not suddenly the end of our season. What it was is another example of our woeful inconsistency and questionable attitude. That applies to the manager and the players.

I can understand people being upset, but our entire first team is being written off in each of their respective threads.

Guest firetotheworks

Incorrect mate. Pardew is the only one where he's pretty much been unanimously written off. In every other thread there's a debate.

Remy's noticeably on the slide, imo. In a month's time, it'll be that typical phrase: "he's just not that good" that gets Pardew off the hook again.

So Pardew should be criticised for having no part in the loan signing of a mercenary who turned us down for more money last season and appears still to be unable to do 90 mins 2months into the season?  He deserves a hammering for numerous things but this isn't one of them. It's Ashley that's killing the club, not Pardew. This thread is ridiculous. You're all mad.

Guest neesy111

Remy's looked a different player since the Hull match, imo.

He was fantastic against Cardiff, that was his best performance for us, in my opinion.

Yeap, that was his best game.

The manager matters insofar as he's just one of their cronies, and he won't give a job to anyone who won't be a patsy for him, so that's why the argument that the manager doesn't matter is correct. It's Pardew or another slimeball.

Do you think they have a list of slimeballs that they're going to bring in?  :lol:

Do you think he'll hire anyone who isn't likely to accept his complete lack of ambition and total

contempt for fans and the region? Here's a clue: you're thick as mince if you do.

Di Matteo was said to be waiting for our job to become vacant, he's an upgrade on Pardew.