Alan Pardew

Mike

That was so bad it was unreal. We dragged ourselves down to their level then got beat by sheer cluelessness. A Pardew special from the first minute to the last.

Thought you were on about wor neesy til the Pardew bit.

Sunderland were so shite it was hard to believe it could be possible to lose even a point against this lot. Yet Pardew managed to nullify every single one of our superior footballers by turning this into a clogfest. Thankfully Sunderland look so shite, surely even hiring a competent manager can't save Sunderland this time around?

That was so bad it was unreal. We dragged ourselves down to their level then got beat by sheer cluelessness. A Pardew special from the first minute to the last.

Thought you were on about wor neesy til the Pardew bit.

Sunderland were so shite it was hard to believe it could be possible to lose even a point against this lot. Yet Pardew managed to nullify every single one of our superior footballers by turning this into a clogfest. Thankfully Sunderland look so shite, surely even hiring a competent manager can't save Sunderland this time around?

Erm aye ana. :lol:

Nice lie Foluwashola, I've met you once and that is the only I wished to met you you cretiin.

:lol: Ah man.

:lol:

Best thing about this one is after his earlier post he's definitely proof read this one a couple of times and thought "yep, nailed it"

Nice lie Foluwashola, I've met you once and that is the only I wished to met you you cretiin.

:lol: Ah man.

:lol:

Best thing about this one is after his earlier post he's definitely proof read this one a couple of times and thought "yep, nailed it"

:lol: :lol: "the computer's even underlining the parts it likes!"