Alan Pardew

Mike

I'd argue all day and night that we didn't deserve lose yesterday, a draw would have been fair. We did play by far the better stuff but just couldn't break them down, the early goal meant we wouldn't be able to counter. Call me a WUM all you like but I'm not going to change my views on the back of one game. They beat us, great strike, fair play to them, but I'm not coming on here to slaughter our players.

We lost to the worst team in the league yesterday.

Guest chicken little

I'd argue all day and night that we didn't deserve lose yesterday, a draw would have been fair. We did play by far the better stuff but just couldn't break them down, the early goal meant we wouldn't be able to counter. Call me a WUM all you like but I'm not going to change my views on the back of one game. They beat us, great strike, fair play to them, but I'm not coming on here to slaughter our players.

We lost to the worst team in the league yesterday.

Yeah, but a draw would have been fair!

I thought we deserved to lose, they were miles better than us in the first half and marginally better in the second. We were pretty much diabolical all across the park, only Tiote and maybe Debuchy and Williamson weren't absolutely rank. They played quicker, passed better, pressed us for 90 minutes and deserved to win.

Breaking teams down and creating chances is the most important thing in football so you are talking s****.

We struggled, Ben arfa had another poor game, wasn't through his lack of effort, nothing paid off for him. Remy just went missing, Gouffran just ran around doing nothing. When your three forwards aren't in the game, you're going to struggle and we did but we kept the ball well and kept plugging away, after our goal went in thought we would go on to win, think our players sensed that too but got done by a very good goal on the break, it can happen.

'Puts fingers in ears and chants 'Lalalalala..'

Poyet's first game as Brighton manager: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8330393.stm

:mackems:

Southampton manager Alan Pardew told BBC Radio Solent:

"Brighton came out fired up and we never responded.

"I make no excuses for us. Brighton had loads of chances, showed plenty of passion and we gave them too much room.

"We'll make sure we don't get caught like that in future."

:spit:

This is quite unbelievable.

How many years ago was this?

Pardew has literally not learnt a thing. Not even a new excuse.

Can we please get this guy out now.

Why do you think he keeps getting sacked..? Only a desperate club or a dickhead director would employ a man with a record like this.......Oh, wait..!

By far the better football ffs :lol:

We didn't even play football, we kicked it long at every opportunity don't see how we could have played better football when we didn't play it to begin with.

Unless of course you are living in la la land.... besides who cares we lost the f*cking game ffs.

Breaking teams down and creating chances is the most important thing in football so you are talking s****.

Or defending well and keeping clean sheets ... is more important, we scored two goal against Hull Everton and Liverpool and only picked up one Point  :dave:.

Proof that Keegan wouldn't and didn't work with Ashley can't be used as proof that you think Keegan would work under Ashley.

:lol:

Keegan couldn't work with Llambias, don't let that get in the way of anything though.

You think he'd have been happier under Kinnear?

Don't let pedantry get in the way of the point.  If Llambias wasn't doing what Ashley wanted in bringing in Wise & Vetererere, selling Milner, buying players the manager didn't want thenm Llambias would have gone, not Keegan.

Is Pardew statistically the best manager Sunderland have had in a couple of decades? Reid won two on the bounce (I think) but I don't recall many before or after that in my time like.

Joe Harvey was the last to lose two on the bounce in 1967

Is Pardew statistically the best manager Sunderland have had in a couple of decades? Reid won two on the bounce (I think) but I don't recall many before or after that in my time like.

Joe Harvey was the last to lose two on the bounce in 1967

Nice work Pardiola. Your job is done, fuck off now please.

Passing it around them up to the box and having a few long rangers is no good man when they have the worst defence in the league.

They had the much better chances.  Dummet standing off and allowing Altiadoredore to nip in between him and Krul.Borini's meg of Krul before he scored. Before the first goal Krul was at full stretch to make a save from someone too.

EDIT:  Our best chance was a near own goal minutes from the end.

Passing it around them up to the box and having a few long rangers is no good man when they have the worst defence in the league.

They had the much better chances.  Dummet standing off and allowing Altiadoredore to nip in between him and Krul.Borini's meg of Krul before he scored. Before the first goal Krul was at full stretch to make a save from someone too.

I didn't think neither team created anything, both teams were relatively restricted to long range efforts but we were far better at keeping the ball then them, just once we moved the ball into the final 3rd our movement was terrible and never stretched them enough. Thought it was an awful game but we didn't deserve to lose and a draw would have been fair. Some people may think Sunderland were good value for their 3 points, that's entirely their own judgement. I just didn't see it that way, once we scored i thought we would go on to win it but it wasn't to be. No good looking by now thinking what might have been or could have been, tough games coming up fast and best to concentrate on them now.

I didn't think neither team created anything, both teams were relatively restricted to long range efforts but we were far better at keeping the ball then them, just once we moved the ball into the final 3rd our movement was terrible and never stretched them enough. Thought it was an awful game but we didn't deserve to lose and a draw would have been fair. Some people may think Sunderland were good value for their 3 points, that's entirely their own judgement. I just didn't see it that way, once we scored i thought we would go on to win it but it wasn't to be. No good looking by now thinking what might have been or could have been, tough games coming up fast and best to concentrate on them now.

I've given you examples of what the Mackems did create though so you can't say they didn't do that.  All were better chances than ours, so if anyone deserved the points it was them. They were rank anaarl.

I would hope we are looking back at performances to learn from them.  Our mistake was not looking back at the 3 nowt enough to see what a derby is about and taking revenge.

I've given you examples of what the Mackems did create though so you can't say they didn't do that.  All were better chances than ours, so if anyone deserved the points it was them. They were rank anaarl.

I would hope we are looking back at performances to learn from them.  Our mistake was not looking back at the 3 nowt enough to see what a derby is about and taking revenge.

You've mentioned Altidore nipping in as a chance, he wasn't even in control of the ball at any point. Was a nervy moment which was over in seconds. Krul did make an outstretched save but that was from a long ranger, Borini's was a decent chance but Krul made a hash of it really. I thought both sides carved out a couple of half chances at best, we had long range efforts, so did they, just one of theirs flew into the top corner, hard to take but it can happen.