Alan Pardew

Mike

That's an interesting take on it as the Pardew apologists would probably argue that he would be able to buy players which suited his long ball game more. I don't agree with it though, because I think he's a confused bloke who doesn't really have any convictions about football and probably changes his mind from week to week. So I reckon he'd still get us relegated.

If we go down this season it will be entirely down to Mike Ashley. He appointed and continues to employ Alan Pardew,who, it is generally agreed in this 22k-post thread, (:lol:) is rubbish.

Don't forget the previous 1000 page thread. :lol: Amazing foresight on page 1 of that thread:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,92734.msg3867066.html#msg3867066

That's an interesting take on it as the Pardew apologists would probably argue that he would be able to buy players which suited his long ball game more. I don't agree with it though, because I think he's a confused bloke who doesn't really have any convictions about football and probably changes his mind from week to week. So I reckon he'd still get us relegated.

If we go down this season it will be entirely down to Mike Ashley. He appointed and continues to employ Alan Pardew,who, it is generally agreed in this 22k-post thread, (:lol:) is rubbish.

Don't forget the previous 1000 page thread. :lol: Amazing foresight on page 1 of that thread:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,92734.msg3867066.html#msg3867066

Shame on the Pardew apologists in there.

Don't forget the previous previous 1000 page thread.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72878.0.html

Guest snoopythewriter

He thinks the game tonight and the game against Chelsea are winnable.

Delusional cunt. You couldn't even beat Sunderland.

Guest micky_123

Hang on, as much as I hate this fraud there's not a chance he even touches the damage Souness did.

Kenny shouldn't even be compared to Pardew either, but for the opposite reason.

Not sure what you mean here? Comparing Pards to either of those two is laughable.

Hang on, as much as I hate this fraud there's not a chance he even touches the damage Souness did.

Pardew hasn't done as much damage to the team but he's been here longer and has been shit here longer, in that respect, he's worse than Souness.

It's like pain, you can find more severe pain easier to take then less severe pain which lasts for longer and wears you down over a longer period.

He talks up winning against sides, he gets called a delusional c***.

He plays down chances of winning, he gets slated for losing the game before a ball is kicked.

:rolleyes:

Aye, poor bastard.

Not sure what you mean here? Comparing Pards to either of those two is laughable.

Kenny did an OK job overall. Deserves a lot of credit for us finishing 2nd. Souness spent £55m taking us from 5th to 16th. He ruined us, as he ruined Liverpool.

Pardew didn't get us to 5th, a select few players and luckiness with injuries did.

:spit:

You're still defending him after Sunday you f***ing mess.

A select few players and a bit of luck with injuries gets you a 5th place finish in the Premier League. Fuck off  :lol: