Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Anyhoo he could just be answering the same Journo's who asked the question about making the Champions/Europa league, and is talking to and about them.  :laugh:

Well when his own player is saying we could be top 4 :lol:

Can't knock fans for believing :aww:

The moron will have been reading your posts.

:lol:

Hey, i've said top 8 from start of the season. Top 6 is out of bounds, battle between us and everton for 7th and 8th, i've not budged from that prediction. No Europa league or Champions league talk over here :)

Guest bimpy474

Can't help thinking how much more fluent we'd be if Anita was playing instead of Tiote.

I actually think this game has been better suited to Tiote the way Sess drops in there. Still think we should have Anita in there too, just my preference for 4-3-3 like.

Performances clearly improved on from last year, and currently getting results so credit to him. :thup:

Still wish we weren't so needlessly negative at times. Basically never win comfortably, even when it's well within grasp. Oh well.

Guest bimpy474

I thought we looked less negative than usual in the second half? Or am I just so happy we've won 4 in a row that I'm imagining it? Fair play like, brilliant month.

Definitely less negative, we got too deep but still tried to play imo. Nice stuff at times.