Alan Pardew

Mike

Brett swinging his dick around in all our faces. Can't be having this folks. Although, as long as we keep winning, I'm sure we'll continue lapping it up.

It's just some say the season we finished 5th was lucky and not down to us performing well. Yet we start getting good results again and they praise Pardew for going back to his style when we finished 5th. Doesn't really make much sense to me.

We are on a good run of form, playing some nice attacking football at times and showing good resilience and organisation when needed. Confidence is building and if we can get anything from Wednesday's game, we will be going to OT fancying our chances.

Should be a lot of positivity flowing this board now as we are getting stronger and stronger and our sqaud is looking far better than even i imagined at the start of the season. How many clubs have talent such as Mbiwa/Anita/BenArfa/Cisse sitting on their bench? Players deserve huge credit for this run of form.

I actually agree with everything you said there.

I personally am still not happy and can see us in trouble once this new-found system fails to produce results once or twice, and then we'll see the return of the slipshod tinkerman, no doubt. But that's literally me looking at the worst-case scenario and gearing myself up for it, in case it happens.

Right now I'm fucking happy as a girl with her first Wham! LP that has a young George Michael on the cover in spandex. This is life.

It's just some say the season we finished 5th was lucky and not down to us performing well. Yet we start getting good results again and they praise Pardew for going back to his style when we finished 5th. Doesn't really make much sense to me.

can we post anything not in total worship of pardew (or brett) yet?

anyways since the dismal performance at sunderland he's gone back to what he knows for 4 games brett...people like me saw lots of luck in the 38 game 5th season - doesn't stand to comparison yet, except to say in one of the 4 games we've recently won (25%) we were as lucky as fuck :lol:

they look like they know what they're doing again, players look happy again and importantly for me in the same vein as the season we finished 5th they look like they care enough to bounce back from disappointment/a reaming...he's riding another wave of minimal injuries/suspensions as well, hope that keeps up for him

take something from swansea next please as i see a twatting coming at OT

it's possible to neither be totally against pardew, nor totally for him

Why? How do you come on here on the back of a 4 game winning streak and say we are in for a twatting at OT?

There highest win at home in the league this season is 2-0 against Crystal Palace yet we are in for a twatting? Negativity we produce at times is crazy, just no belief in ourselves.

Who are you referring to here? Or are you dreaming again?

Dave, you're on here everyday, surely you've come across the posters who don't beleive we earned our 5th spot and it was lucky. Mrmojo just popped up and admitted he thought we were lucky :lol:

Dave, you're on here everyday, surely you've come across the posters who don't beleive we earned our 5th spot and it was lucky. Mrmojo just popped up and admitted he thought we were lucky :lol:

i said i saw lots of luck in the 5th season, not that it was entirely based on luck - this is what winds people up, twisting words to make your point

i've been over, at length, where i believe we had plenty of luck finishing 5th but i've never said it was all down to luck, in fact i've given pardew plenty of praise for that season 'cause he deserved it

Why? How do you come on here on the back of a 4 game winning streak and say we are in for a twatting at OT?

There highest win at home in the league this season is 2-0 against Crystal Palace yet we are in for a twatting? Negativity we produce at times is crazy, just no belief in ourselves.

jesus dude settle the fuck down, i'm not saying i want us to lose i just have a feeling that they're hitting some form (spanking leverkusen 5-0 at home for example) and we operate under tight margins under pards, at some point (everton) we're going to get a seeing to

it happened in your 5th season too brett, we got some right kickings, but we bounced back and when our next loss come i hope we bounce back again

you just throw the word negative around hoping it sticks man

you're obviously content making things up again.

people like me saw lots of luck in the 38 game 5th season - doesn't stand to comparison yet, except to say in one of the 4 games we've recently won (25%) we were as lucky as f*** :lol:

Not making things up, people genuinely do believe we are lucky :lol:

jesus dude settle the f*** down, i'm not saying i want us to lose i just have a feeling that they're hitting some form (spanking leverkusen 5-0 at home for example) and we operate under tight margins under pards, at some point (everton) we're going to get a seeing to

it happened in your 5th season too brett, we got some right kickings, but we bounced back and when our next loss come i hope we bounce back again

Just think the players deserve a bit more respect than saying they are in for a twatting when they turn up at OT.

Just think the players deserve a bit more respect than saying they are in for a twatting when they turn up at OT.

they're probably not reading, and i'm not being disrespectful i just have a feeling about it is all...largely based on our shitty fucking record down there

be happy to be wrong brett, DELIGHTED - SO YOU CAN SEE THIS - I'D LIKE US TO WIN AT PLAYING FOOTBALL

jesus dude settle the fuck down, i'm not saying i want us to lose i just have a feeling that they're hitting some form (spanking leverkusen 5-0 at home for example) and we operate under tight margins under pards, at some point (everton) we're going to get a seeing to

I think that's the key, whether we get a twatting or not, how we react to a defeat will be the difference in whether the season pans out well or fizzles out to mid-table mediocrity. We didn't get the expected twatting off Liverpool and we've took a lot of confidence from that.

I think that's the key, whether we get a twatting or not, how we react to a defeat will be the difference in whether the season pans out well or fizzles out to mid-table mediocrity. We didn't get the expected twatting off Liverpool and we've took a lot of confidence from that.

totally, bouncing back at the right time was a massive part of the 5th season like and pardew seems to have them in the same frame of mind again :thup:

brett, why not try pointing out why i'm supposedly wrong instead of using a smiley face and implying you're somehow correct without explaining why

I don't believe not getting key injuries should be classed as lucky for starters. I don't believe Chelsea concentrating on the Champions League should classed us lucky if we are winning our matches and they are dropping points in theres. I don't believe Cisse going an excellent goal scoring streak should be classed as lucky. There's just a few of the reasons which has been stated in the past for being 'lucky' in the 5th season.

they're probably not reading, and i'm not being disrespectful i just have a feeling about it is all...largely based on our shitty f***ing record down there

be happy to be wrong brett, DELIGHTED - SO YOU CAN SEE THIS - I'D LIKE US TO WIN AT PLAYING FOOTBALL

Well i'm aware you would be happy if we didn't get the twatting you can see on the horizon. Just unsure where such negativity comes from on the back of good displays and some good scalpings against top sides.

I haven't seen anything of Man Utd so far in the league to be worried about them. If you go down thinking of past history and we are playing Manchester United at Old Trafford where they are exceptionally good, you probably are going to get a twatting.

We gave them a good go last year with a far lesser squad and nowhere near the sort of form we are in now, so if we come out of Swansea with some credit, i see no reason to fear Man Utd.

Personally I am looking forward to how we measure up against Swansea before we get to Old Trafford. They are a really good passing side when they are on their game so it will be a very different test to yesterday, but then so were Spurs and Liverpool and we coped okay there.