Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Can't wait for Pardew's excuse for this one.

"we are tir... er... europ lea... er... injur... er... ben arfa is fat"

It'll be : Liverpool wanted a result for Luis, they were fired up.

Just can't see him being sacked. Maybe after the season. I'll be stunned if it happens before then.

Same here.  Though I lack the football knowledge most of you have I can't think of anyone to come in and manage in the interim.  John Carver might be one but he was an unmitigated disaster coaching Toronto FC and I don't think he could do any good for us.

Absolutely no point in sacking him now, we wouldn't get anyone in. We're reduced to hoping Wigan and/or Villa continue to drop points.

I don't care about getting anyone in right away.  That can come in the summer.  Right now we're not going to get another point this season under Pardew which puts us in serious threat of relegation.  I cast my mind back to the change between Souness and Roeder's first game in charge...was like night and day.

Guest Open_C

0-4 down to a bang average side, 0-3 loss to a shit side.

Pardew still has fans. I'm amazed.

I was previously ambivalent, have to be honest, but this is a fucking disgrace like.  Not being able to get anybody better before the end of the season is immaterial now, Joe Kinnear wouldn't do any worse.  Blaming the players is all well and good, but this dude is the manager.  It's his job to get them playing.  If they're not doing it, some degree of that responsibility is still his.

That said, I don't want Joe Kinnear in :lol:

I said after the Sunderland game that I don't see us getting another point. Sigh. That west brom point was a miracle by the looks of it and I hope we get 1 more, which hopefully should see us hanging on by our nails in this league. What a fucking season, thanks Pardew, Ashley and the players, none of you deserve to be associated with this club.

Just can't see him being sacked. Maybe after the season. I'll be stunned if it happens before then.

Same here.  Though I lack the football knowledge most of you have I can't think of anyone to come in and manage in the interim.  John Carver might be one but he was an unmitigated disaster coaching Toronto FC and I don't think he could do any good for us.

Absolutely no point in sacking him now, we wouldn't get anyone in. We're reduced to hoping Wigan and/or Villa continue to drop points.

I don't care about getting anyone in right away.  That can come in the summer.  Right now we're not going to get another point this season under Pardew which puts us in serious threat of relegation.  I cast my mind back to the change between Souness and Roeder's first game in charge...was like night and day.

Aye.

Utterly gutless performance, if we're calling for Pardew to be sacked then half the team should be as well.

You're not serious, man?

The players don't deserve a bonus, but I find it astounding that you seem to indicate that the buck doesn't stop at Pardew for managing these players and building a team out of them.

Guest bimpy474

Wigan still five points behind, and will get fuck-all out of Arsenal. Plus, Villa and Wigan can't both win that last game. I'm still confident you'll stay up.

Villa get 4 pts from their other games, Wigan get 5, 3 from the Villa game were fucked.

We are going down if we dont get some points.

Utterly gutless performance, if we're calling for Pardew to be sacked then half the team should be as well.

More inclined to blame the manager than the players. He's lost them and their respect.