Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For me personally, it's nothing to do with the media at all. Why would I care about that? It's about not being put through the constant managerial merry-go-round. Not that this season was free of stress, but the whole point is that you don't judge it based on one individual season.

Why would you care though? It's honestly never something that has bothered me in the slightest apart from when results/performances are affected. I was gutted when Hughton/Keegan left and dancing a jig when Souness went. The actual act of sacking someone who's not good enough is nothing to be concerned about. If it happened tomorrow it would be the highlight of the season.

Well results/performances are affected aren't they? That's the whole point. Obviously if I thought we could keep changing managers and constantly progress I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Obviously this whole argument is premised on what you think about Pardew. If you're 100% certain that he is a write-off then you would naturally want him sacked.

Results/performances affected negatively I meant.

I thought that would be fairly self-explanatory. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Well played.

I voted "Yes", but one reason I would like him to stay is that I greatly enjoy the tactic of having our goalkeeper take any free-kick in our own half. It just screams "liquid football".

I voted "Yes", but one reason I would like him to stay is that I greatly enjoy the tactic of having our goalkeeper take any free-kick in our own half. It just screams "liquid football".

I like how when we do I'm more worried about the opposition scoring as a result of the keeper being miles out of the goal than I am confident we'll score from it.

Guest bimpy474

My personal favourite of our now lengendary set penises. The pinnacle of such well thought out plans.

I like how when we do I'm more worried about the opposition scoring as a result of the keeper being miles out of the goal than I am confident we'll score from it.

Exactly the same :lol:

In a way, it's an incredibly brave tactic from Pards and he should be applauded for being so cavalier.

In a way, it's an incredibly brave tactic from Pards and he should be applauded for being so cavalier.

This approach is far too gung ho though, rather we were a bit more conservative and negative in our football. The excitement of watching Williamson leap like a salmon trying to reach the lofted ball from our keeper is a wonderful sight

It's testament to Pardew's stylish football that he has copied the king of stylish football, Dave Bassett, by using this clever and innovative tactic.

This approach is far too gung ho though, rather we were a bit more conservative and negative in our football. The excitement of watching Williamson leap like a salmon trying to reach the lofted ball from our keeper is a wonderful sight

I prefer the camera shots as him and his hair flop back towards the defensive line, especially the ones when he's bemoaning the fact that he just didn't quite make it. Again.

I prefer the camera shots as him and his hair flop back towards the defensive line, especially the ones when he's bemoaning the fact that he just didn't quite make it. Again.

This is one of my favourites like,  We look awesome in the 2nd phase when their keeper has the ball for a goal kick / their player has a throw in

With Harper we'll be fine...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00110/F_200609_september2_110924a.jpg

Ah slow motion dive and Peter 'The Damage' Ramage all in one picture. Poetic.