Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was going to say Pearson but I think I'm basing that on nothing at all. Seemed to be a good coach though.

Pearson. :lol:

Drew 1-1 with Watford and lost 6-0 at Old Trafford.

:lol: teylor pls

The subbing of Gouffran regularly for doing his own thing is telling. He's such an inhibiting force and he's here to the bitter end.

I am mystified by this. Gouff looks one of the more dangerous players in our side, and had just scored a couple of goals. Even for a manager who's basically conservative you would expect him to back someone who looks like grabbing us a goal/assist.

Was going to say Pearson but I think I'm basing that on nothing at all. Seemed to be a good coach though.

Pearson. :lol:

Drew 1-1 with Watford and lost 6-0 at Old Trafford.

Bullied.

Pearson is an arrogant, sanctimonious dickhead.  Glad he failed to get Leicester to the play offs, don't know how he's still in that job.

If you think we are safe, first of all congratulations because you have a hell of a lot more faith in the team than I do, but also I get where you are coming from that waiting till it's all over will give us more choice. But also understand Mick's point, if you think we are safe then what harm is it leaving it to Carver for 3 games ?

I have zero faith in the team, but Wigan have to win two games and I simply cannot see that happening (as well as us losing all three of ours, which is almost a certainty but that's irrelevant UNLESS they win two games)

Pearson is an arrogant, sanctimonious dickhead.  Glad he failed to get Leicester to the play offs, don't know how he's still in that job.

They still have a small chance of making it in the playoffs.  Though it is unlikely.  If Bolton draw and they win they're up.

If you think we are safe, first of all congratulations because you have a hell of a lot more faith in the team than I do, but also I get where you are coming from that waiting till it's all over will give us more choice. But also understand Mick's point, if you think we are safe then what harm is it leaving it to Carver for 3 games ?

I have zero faith in the team, but Wigan have to win two games and I simply cannot see that happening (as well as us losing all three of ours, which is almost a certainty but that's irrelevant UNLESS they win two games)

Not if Wigan win one and draw two, then we'll need points. Not massively out of the realms of possibility that they get a point at WBA, beat Swans at home and then just need a point at home to Villa. Even worse if Villa only need a point at that stage as well.

Not if Wigan win one and draw two, then we'll need points. Not massively out of the realms of possibility that they get a point at WBA, beat Swans at home and then just need a point at home to Villa. Even worse if Villa only need a point at that stage as well.

Actually looking at Wigan's fixtures, I can see easily see them getting 7 or 9 points. Swansea at home is about as easy as it gets right now for any team, a team which has already had a fantastic season with absolutely nothing to play for. If Wigan have to beat Aston Villa on the last day of the season at home, recent history will show you that they will win those types of games. A point or even better at WBA this weekend is something they are more than capable of achieving on current form. Unfortunately I can see a situation  where it all goes to the final game and Wigan beat Villa and we lose to Arsenal (which is practically a given) and that sends us down on goal difference.

Guest bimpy474

The 36 of you need to go and get a brain scan tbh.

Mole had one and all we got was a picture of the wall on the other side, explains his keep Pardew vote like.

• 2 weeks later...