FA Cup 3rd round draw - Birmingham City away

Leazes1986

Guest optimistic nit

Someone at work has stuck on £100 on a theory about todays draw.

According to him, for the last 2 years no premiership teams have faced each other in the 3rd round (to make more money for lower league clubs). When he was asked how they rigged it, he said that the draw is live still, but the balls are heated up :lol: That way whoever draws them feels for a hot ball (prem) or a cold ball(non-prem) depending on how its going.

We all mocked him, of course but he's deadly serious. Ladbrooks have given him 20/1 on there being no all-prem ties today.

What a numpty.

good theory there blueyes.gif :lol:

Someone at work has stuck on £100 on a theory about todays draw.

According to him,  for the last 2 years no premiership teams have faced each other in the 3rd round (to make more money for lower league clubs).  When he was asked how they rigged it,  he said that the draw is live still,  but the balls are heated up  :lol:  That way whoever draws them feels for a hot ball (prem) or a cold ball(non-prem) depending on how its going.

We all mocked him,  of course but he's deadly serious.  Ladbrooks have given him 20/1 on there being no all-prem ties today.

What a numpty.

hahahahhaha.  woooooo

Anyway,  bit pissed off,  but I was starting to get worried we'd have Chelsea,  so meh.  It'll do.

That is a crap draw, anyone thinking this will be a walk over is deluding themselves, when top of championship meets bottom of premiership at home rarely does the premeirship team win out.

But we aren't bottom of the Premiership and we probably wont be bottom of the Premiership when this tie comes to be played.

It hurts me to say it but Birmingham definitely are not crap at the moment, they're on a real run of form, and although I think you will beat them it is still a very tricky tie for you.

Although not quite as tricky as ours :-(

It hurts me to say it but Birmingham definitely are not crap at the moment, they're on a real run of form, and although I think you will beat them it is still a very tricky tie for you.

Who you lot at Villa got then ? :confused:

Oh, right......the cosmopolitan bunch technically from Manchester.....well, their ground if not 85% of their fans is in manchester.... bluelaugh.gif

We should win, we'll have more players back hopefully by then.

liverpool vs arsenal tongue.gif

FA Cup Third Round draw:

Blackpool v Aldershot / Basingstoke

Barnet v Colchester

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Reading v Burnley

Portsmouth v Wigan

Mansfield / Doncaster v Bolton

West Ham v Brighton

Leicester v Fulham

Derby County v Wrexham

Wolves v Oldham

Bury or Chester v Ipswich

Manchester United v Aston Villa

Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City

Tamworth v Norwich City

Salisbury or Notts Forest v Charlton

Cardiff City v Spurs

Preston v mackems

Liverpool v Arsenal

Bristol Rovers / Bournemouth v Hereford

Watford v Stockport

Crystal Palace v Swindon Town

Bristol City v Coventry City

Peterborough v Plymouth

QPR v Luton

Southend v Barnsley

West Brom v Leeds

Hull City v smoggies

Birmingham City v Newcastle

Torquay / Orient v Southampton

Everton v Blackburn

Chelsea v Macclesfield

Stoke City v Bradford City / Millwall

Oh, right......the cosmopolitan bunch technically from Manchester.....well, their ground if not 85% of their fans is in manchester.... bluelaugh.gif

i think it is like the 3rd time in 5 years or something that we have drawn them. And they'll have Larsson possibly making his home debut, which means he is absolutely cast iron certain to score against MON's team.

i think it is like the 3rd time in 5 years or something that we have drawn them. And they'll have Larsson possibly making his home debut, which means he is absolutely cast iron certain to score against MON's team.

You think that's bad brummie, we've got top of the championship managed by a Geordie who apparently turnedthe job down/was denied the job by the Brum chairman if you believe the stories. Actually yeah your's is worse...but I'm not expecting much from us