The Relegation Run-In (Fixtures in OP)

Disco

I just honestly can't see us getting a point. Think West Ham will beat us comfortably, QPR are s*** but they will beat us, because we are extremely s*** away from home. Arsenal will probably just take the p*ss to be honest.

ill lend you a gun soon, cos clearly you have nothing to live for...

get a grip!

Why pretend that we're gonna miraculously recover and get points on the road, something we have struggled with all season? Not once this season have we been convincing, Wigan at home maybe but even then they were down to 10 early on. Last minute goals have papered over the cracks, we've been shit all season so forgive me for being realistic and not being fickle enough to think that all of a sudden we're going to start ripping teams apart. FWIW I think we will probably stay up, just. But that will be down to Wigan running out of time, not because we're going to get the points ourselves. This clown has to go in the summer man, because I actually know that we have good players, just a useless twat of a manager.

We need a point at Wham and then we HAVE TO BEAT Qpr or we're gone.

A point at both places then hoping other results go our way is the realistic scenario. Personally I think we'll pick up one more point at QPR. Whether that's enough to keep us up I highly doubt. But with our current mindset and lack of direction I can only see losses at West ham and against Arsenal.

I just have nightmares of Remy and Taarabt and probably some other w***** like wright-phillips turning it on against us

SWP is out for the season but known us he'll score from his hospital bed.

Think we'll pick up more points than the mackems.

:yao:

Let's not forget just how woeful their team is, and I can't see their lot responding well to a defeat like this under the fascist. I think we'll get a point at West Ham and beat QPR, and I think that'll be more than what they'll pick up.

Guest chicken little

I just honestly can't see us getting a point. Think West Ham will beat us comfortably, QPR are s*** but they will beat us, because we are extremely s*** away from home. Arsenal will probably just take the p*ss to be honest.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/133113/airplane-slap-o.gif

Tell me how it's wrong? I've been going to the match since I was 4, I've seen some absolute shit but some of the shit been served up this season is up there with the worst. I can't actually remember going to the match expecting to lose like I have this season. That doesn't make me a defeatist, it fucking kills me when we lose. But I have travelled across Europe this season to watch us, been to 6 games away in the league, basically spent thousands of pounds and I just can't see us getting any more points this season. Think Pardew has lost the players as well as the plot. I think we will stay up, but will we be very surprised if we get another point. Every game I always thought in the back of my head, ah well, there's always next weekend.

Morbid, I know. But after Saturday I've lost any remaining hope in this season. Hope to God we stay up because as fans we deserve it, 50,000 + for the last god knows how many league games. It's incredible man.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Tell me how it's wrong? I've been going to the match since I was 4, I've seen some absolute shit but some of the shit been served up this season is up there with the worst. I can't actually remember going to the match expecting to lose like I have this season. That doesn't make me a defeatist, it fucking kills me when we lose. But I have travelled across Europe this season to watch us, been to 6 games away in the league, basically spent thousands of pounds and I just can't see us getting any more points this season. Think Pardew has lost the players as well as the plot. I think we will stay up, but will we be very surprised if we get another point. Every game I always thought in the back of my head, ah well, there's always next weekend.

Morbid, I know. But after Saturday I've lost any remaining hope in this season. Hope to God we stay up because as fans we deserve it, 50,000 + for the last god knows how many league games. It's incredible man.

Last 6 league game at home we've had 50,000+. Looks like I am God.

Not really though as I only knew that because I heard it from the commentary during the game on Sat  :okay:

Well, recent results are stacking up against us in such an unbelievably ridiculous way, I'm only left hoping that the fickle fate of football will deal us three points when we and everyone else are least expecting it, and somehow we'll survive this mess.

I mean really, it's just too ridiculous for words at the moment. Never experienced anything quite like this

ill lend you a gun soon, cos clearly you have nothing to live for...

get a grip!

Why pretend that we're gonna miraculously recover and get points on the road, something we have struggled with all season? Not once this season have we been convincing, Wigan at home maybe but even then they were down to 10 early on. Last minute goals have papered over the cracks, we've been s*** all season so forgive me for being realistic and not being fickle enough to think that all of a sudden we're going to start ripping teams apart. FWIW I think we will probably stay up, just. But that will be down to Wigan running out of time, not because we're going to get the points ourselves. This clown has to go in the summer man, because I actually know that we have good players, just a useless t*** of a manager.

I can't understand some of these quotes on the forum,  the ones that suggest last minute goals don't count.  Man u beat us to the title one year with many a last minute goal.  They certainly counted.