QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

Win. We have too. We will do.

This negative 'we've already lost' business just isn't for me. Let's get behind the lads, whoever plays, and get this shit done. Let the summer take it's course and forget all about this cunt of a season.

Don't deserve to play PL football if the players can't run wild against this load of crap.

:thup:

If we don't win this we don't deserve to stay up and Pardew doesn't deserve to ever manage in the PL.

Don't deserve to play PL football if the players can't run wild against this load of crap.

If we don't win this we don't deserve to stay up and Pardew doesn't deserve to ever manage in the PL.

We could win 6-0 and he still wouldn't :lol:

We could win 6-0

:yao:

When we sack him he'll be back to the lower leagues. Hopefully in a few years he'll be back up ladders and he'll fall off one.

Guest firetotheworks

The biggest game in as long as I can remember. Absolutely do or die, must win.

Well this one is fairly important. FWIW, we have the ability to win and I think a similar 1st half to West Brom and West Ham could do it. But it's another week of shitting bricks and being unable to escape the mess that Pardew has put us in. Terrified of Remy tbh.

Elliot

Debuchy    Taylor    Colo    MYM

Tiote      Cabaye

Ben Arfa      Sissoko    Jonas

Cisse

.....is what he'll do, with Gouffran & Marveaux on the bench. BEAT. THOSE.  PEOPLE.

Should be:

-----Elliott------

MD-ST-FC-MYM

------Tiote------

---YC----MS----

HBA---------YG

------Cisse-----

Apologies for the usueless usage of names and initials, terrible form on my part.

Guest icemanblue

Same team and formation as today with Moussa in for Jonas and, possibly, Debuchy in for Simpson.

Elliott

Simpson  Taylor  Coloccini  MYM

Ben Arfa  Cabaye  Sissoko  Marveaux

Cisse  Gouffran

Debuchy?

Hmmm. Think I'd stay with the same defence.