QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eh, when exactly are they planning on letting our fans know then? Ever so slight change between going to London on a Sunday afternoon and going on a Monday night.

Honestly think we're gone now. Fucking gutting with this squad. Wigan will do it, they do it every season. Think the Sunderland game on monday is gigantic as it'll tell us if they have the fight in them because i think it's a battle between us and them now.

Honestly think we're gone now. Fucking gutting with this squad. Wigan will do it, they do it every season. Think the Sunderland game on monday is gigantic as it'll tell us if they have the fight in them because i think it's a battle between us and them now.

Norwich are very much in it too.

Even so can't see them going. We're in freefall.

Guest bimpy474

So basically we are getting no more points, and we now need Wigan and Norwich to lose heavily to save us.

Happy days, i'm off to stick my head in the oven. Fucking things electric.

Honestly think we're gone now. f***ing gutting with this squad. Wigan will do it, they do it every season. Think the Sunderland game on monday is gigantic as it'll tell us if they have the fight in them because i think it's a battle between us and them now.

Went up a place today like.

If we're in free fall what are Norwich then?

Yep, also why the fuck couldn't Villa wallop Norwich 6:1 instead of Sunderland.  The Mackems were the one side down there with a goal difference too good to dent.

Fairly obvious that the only way we'll scrape a win next week is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k6n3ygSnPq8/S6EKRgifIZI/AAAAAAAAAzM/ePF_p4lzLKU/s400/Backhander_envelope_cash.jpg

Based on the fixtures of all the teams with 40 points and lower I believe if we win this we will stay up.

No bullshit, no excuses, no complacency, no Shola or Gosling sub appearances. Just 100% effort from every single player bar non, and that means Ben Arfa and Gouffran playing the full 90 - I couldn't care less if they die at FT. Just get 3 points, 3 f***ing points against the worst side in the league. Please, PLEASE lord jesus.

inb4 pardsgrin

Not sure if I'm going to be able to stomach watching this.

Why? We're going to turn up there and win, despite us being pathologically opposed to winning games - particularly away from home.

It's a must win game, the likes of which we've been brilliant in over the years. What could possibly go wrong?

:lol: This is a great post and sums up perfectly why I've had such a pig of a day today. As if we can afford to put all our eggs in one basket FFS.

Fairly obvious that the only way we'll scrape a win next week is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k6n3ygSnPq8/S6EKRgifIZI/AAAAAAAAAzM/ePF_p4lzLKU/s400/Backhander_envelope_cash.jpg

This is what I said last week. Ashley should phone Fernandes/Harry and offer to loan them our fringe players next season for free should we stay up.