Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Reckon there's a good chance Suarez and Sturridge will beat that this season.

Back in Jan maybe, the racist is off the boil atm, probably feels he's done enough for his big move to Madrid.

Reckon there's a good chance Suarez and Sturridge will beat that this season.

Back in Jan maybe, the racist is off the boil atm, probably feels he's done enough for his big move to Madrid.

10 games left. They've only got to average 1.5 goals between them in every game for the remainder of the season to beat it.

I've got no idea what they average return from their partnership is when they play together but it can't be far off that.

BisjoUGIAAA9EI_.png

Those stats are wrong, Cole got 34 and Beardsley 21.

I thought the same as I knew Cole got 34 overall in the league, then I saw that Gameweek 29 thing. If Beardsley got less than that it must be wrong though, unless it's all comps to GW 29.

BisjoUGIAAA9EI_.png

Those stats are wrong, Cole got 34 and Beardsley 21.

I thought the same as I knew Cole got 34 overall in the league, then I saw that Gameweek 29 thing. If Beardsley got less than that it must be wrong though, unless it's all comps to GW 29.

Yep, I spent ages trying to work it out. :lol: It's only counting the gameweeks (in the league) for Suarez and Sturridge, the rest are the full season. Ours was 42 games of course.

Unless they have done some mad sum where they've worked out average goals per game and multiplied by 29? Probs just wrong like.

Nah, as I said Beardsley scored 21 league goals all season. It's just wrong. Checked the Drogba/Lampard stats too cos it was doing my head in. :lol:

Unless they have done some mad sum where they've worked out average goals per game and multiplied by 29? Probs just wrong like.

Nah, as I said Beardsley scored 21 league goals all season. It's just wrong. Checked the Drogba/Lampard stats too cos it was doing my head in. :lol:

Yeah but he had that cheekbone injury so it could work out higher depending on how many games he missed. Do think it's just wrong though.