Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Daily Star has a photo of Sammy instead of Riviere in the paper today. Fucking useless twats :lol:

Has there ever been a better strike-force then the three R's? (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo)

I'd say yes just because only Rivaldo was at his peak when they played together.

Guest firetotheworks

Yorke, Cole, Solskjaer.

Regardless of whether it's true or not, it's still something that Man United fans come out with.

Disagree. :aww:

For all Bebeto wasn't a massive star his partnership with Romario was outstanding. Bebeto seems to go under the radar a little when it comes to great forwards of the 90's but he went from a great partnership with Romario to forming a really good one with Ronaldo.

Guest firetotheworks

Where's the line between wumming and a bit of banter? :lol:

You are that line Froggy, you are that line.

Guest firetotheworks

They did score 70 odds goals in a treble winning season though to be fair.

That happens though. Henry Eto'o Messi scored exactly 100 goals between them in 08/09 and won every single thing. I've never seen anything as devastating as those three together. Henry was the weak link in that three...scored 26 goals. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Cole and Yorke were obviously excellent of course, but I wouldn't have them as my top Premier League strikeforce either (although they were the most successful)

It would have to be Henry and Bergkamp for me during the invincible season.

Cole and Yorke were obviously excellent of course, but I wouldn't have them as my top Premier League strikeforce either (although they were the most successful)

Aye probably. No Cole and Beardsley?

Guest firetotheworks

Aye probably. No Cole and Beardsley?

Best I've seen for Newcastle, definitely. Maybe in the top 5, off the top of my head.