Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Was just thinking of how much we've spent on keepers in the last 21 years since Keegan took us up when I'd posted about Darlow earlier...

Hooper

Hislop

Given

Perez

Karelse

Caig

Krul

Elliot

Darlow

Unless I'm missing someone obvious, we've probably spent less in our Premier League history on keepers than Sunderland got Craig Gordon for, and almost half is on a player not yet here. :lol:

Think your right tbh...one things for sure we've always seemed to have a knack for getting good keepers or producing them.

Alnwick and Woodman (less so) seem to be highly rated too.

David James

James Tomkins

James Collins

James Chester

James Perch

James Milner

James McCarthy

James Ward-Prowse

James Morrison

James Rodriguez

James Vaughan

This, will let Sewelly do all the bitch-ass work. Surely we can get a better striker? James Bothroyd...

David James

James Tomkins

James Collins

James Chester

James Perch

James Milner

James McCarthy

James Ward-Prowse

James Morrison

James Rodriguez

James Vaughan

This, will let Sewelly do all the bitch-ass work. Surely we can get a better striker? James Bothroyd...

Jimmy Greaves

Guest Roger Kint

Was just thinking of how much we've spent on keepers in the last 21 years since Keegan took us up when I'd posted about Darlow earlier...

Hooper

Hislop

Given

Perez

Karelse

Caig

Krul

Elliot

Darlow

Unless I'm missing someone obvious, we've probably spent less in our Premier League history on keepers than Sunderland got Craig Gordon for, and almost half is on a player not yet here. :lol:

:lol: We have even recouped about £13m too. Assuming Given(£8m) and Forster(£5m) figures are about right.

Guest Roger Kint

David James

James Tomkins

James Collins

James Chester

James Perch

James Milner

James McCarthy

James Ward-Prowse

James Morrison

James Rodriguez

James Vaughan

Jimmy Greaves

Jinky Jimmy far better than those midfielders too.

Hooper

Hislop

Given

Perez

Karelse

Caig

Krul

Elliot

Darlow

Looked at this and tried to figure out how they all had the same first name. :lol:

Former Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia retires from football after a heart condition was detected at a medical.

These heart condition retirements seem a little hasty. He is a goalkeeper. He has played for 20 odds years and had no issues. By all means be mindful of the issue in the future, but to fail a medical because of it? Nonsense.

Former Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia retires from football after a heart condition was detected at a medical.

These heart condition retirements seem a little hasty. He is a goalkeeper. He has played for 20 odds years and had no issues. By all means be mindful of the issue in the future, but to fail a medical because of it? Nonsense.

Maybe he's just decided not to risk his life a couple of times a week any more.

He just fuckin stands there for 90 minutes. He'd be just fine. Just like he's been fine for the last twenty years.

Science is shit. It's done nuffink for no-one. We're in a constant state of hypercondria.

Zidane reported by a Spanish managers association for managing Real Madrid Castilla without having the necessary UEFA badges.  :laugh:

Officially, Zidane is only Ass Man, but the spokesman for the association claims that it's obvious and notorious that's Zidane who's actually managing the team and Real Madrid are just circumventing the rules.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Weird, I don't think I've ever noticed that before. I don't mind him like, best of a bad bunch imo.

Just watched a pretty harrowing interview with Gabriel Batistuta. He has had several mobility problems due to the constant injuries, ops, and rushed recoveries during his playing career. He often peed himself in the bed because of not daring to stand up to walk to the bathroom. He even said he considered amputation given the pain he lives with.